Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long till I stop feeling achy and stiff?

+3
Pussycat
COOKIE
lilmonkeys
7 posters

Go down

How long till I stop feeling achy and stiff? Empty How long till I stop feeling achy and stiff?

Post by lilmonkeys 20th June 2012, 3:22 pm

I know it's only been 4 days but I'm still feeling very stiff and it's difficult to get comfy. I don't think I'm worried but I'd just like to know when i can expect to feel a little better.

I've had 3 c-sections and recovered well after each so I think I kind of expected to bounce back. I haven't pushed my self, I'm sat around watching DVDs and my hubby is taking up the slack (so to speak). I would just love to be able to start seeing or feeling a difference :o(

Xxx
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

How long till I stop feeling achy and stiff? Empty Re: How long till I stop feeling achy and stiff?

Post by COOKIE 20th June 2012, 3:34 pm

You should see a turning point 'generally' after a week babe, for me it was about 10 days post-op.

Our bodies will all heal in their own good time though and I know it feels like it's never ending right now and you've probably reached the point where the 'boobie blues' have kicked in too sweetheart. Try just taking your recovery a day at a time, if you're not up and about, then get yourself up and out enjoying what little nice weather we have lol. Walking is amazing to get yourself feeling better babes and the fresh air will do you lots of good too.

You'll soon be over the worst lovely, dont worry. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How long till I stop feeling achy and stiff? Empty Re: How long till I stop feeling achy and stiff?

Post by lilmonkeys 20th June 2012, 3:53 pm

Thank you cookie

I have been out, well just to walk my children to school as its only a 10 minute walk. My pain killers run out at the end of today and I haven't wanted to ask my doctor for more of the same as the box says that they shouldn't be taken for too long, so I'm thinking that tomorrow may be worse as I'll be on paracetamol, which I don't think will help.

You know, just reading my own post, I think it is the boobie blues! I feel so sad about one of the best things I've ever done, it makes no sense!

I think it's time to whip out the chocolate xxx

lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th June 2012, 3:59 pm

It does make sense, yes How long till I stop feeling achy and stiff? 1978086825

Chocolate helps! as well as a call to your clinic or a trip to see your GP for additional pain relief if you feel it's necessary lovely. You shouldn't have to suffer any pain, if you need the pain killers, please do ask for them sweetheart. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 21st June 2012, 7:54 am

Aw hun, I remember days 3 and 4 I got really fed up and then day 5 I really turned a corner. It was the morning boob I really struggled with but everyday I felt loads better. Just be patient with yourself and get the rest you need, you have a lifetime of feeling better but the first week or so is important to rest and recover.
Hang on in there sweet you'll feel better soon I promise xx
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 21st June 2012, 9:01 am

I think for me it was about 10 days, it was after I was allowed to start sleeping normally again... Prior to that I found my back ached as much as my boobs and I was constantly fatigued and not sleeping well either.

It does take it out of you so remember you have had an operation, it isn't a race and you'll feel better in your own time. Just keep doing what you're doing! Hug X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 21st June 2012, 9:58 am

Hi lilmonkeys, hope you feel better soon! I know it's frustrating not being able to move freely, to depend on someone else's to move around and taking ages to find a comfortable position, but I promise it will be all worth it. I had unders and the worst days were the first 9 days, but everyone heals differently. As for the discomfort (such as back pain, neck pain, post-op blues) it took me 3 weeks but I had a binder 24x7 How long till I stop feeling achy and stiff? 571992
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 21st June 2012, 3:15 pm

Thanks ladies

I think my pain killers have been making me feel worse, they make me feel dizzy and drowzy so havent taken them since last night and i actually feel a little better.

Altw - yeah the back ache really is bothering me from sleepng propped up, havent yet worked out the puzzle of the pillows! Im sure theres a way to position them to help sleep better, Ill find it tho ;o)

xaxa - i too have the damn binder and havent been allowed to wear post op or sports bra at all! I see surgeon Monday to check dressings etc so hopefully i will be allowed to take it off as i will be 9 days post op by then. The best part of my day is the 5 minutes in the morning when i remove the damn thing to wash and change in to a clean one - its heaven How long till I stop feeling achy and stiff? 154564
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 21st June 2012, 3:26 pm

Oh God yeah the binder won't be helping! I was so excited when they said I could stop wearing it! But yeah it's worth it. It's the kind of pain and discomfort that you quickly forget once it's passed and you'll be enjoying your new boobs soon. No pain no gain has never been more true lol
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 21st June 2012, 4:15 pm

lilmonkeys wrote:

Altw - yeah the back ache really is bothering me from sleepng propped up, havent yet worked out the puzzle of the pillows! Im sure theres a way to position them to help sleep better, Ill find it tho ;o)

Try a pillow under your knee's! It worked wonder's for me! :thumbs: It won't be long though until you can get back to normal and I assure you it's all worth it! dance X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st June 2012, 5:22 pm

Hey hunni,

I used 2 bags of frozen peas on the boobies for 2 weeks and found it relieved a lot of the discomfort How long till I stop feeling achy and stiff? 48411

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 21st June 2012, 5:30 pm

Yep hun, it's different for everyone. I'm nearly 3 weeks post op (I had unders). I went back to work this Monday just gone (had 2 weeks off altogether) & to be honest, feel like I went back too soon. I've felt exhausted all week & have left work early every day (it's done wonders for my flexi). I think now, I'm getting frustrated with no being able to exercise though & it's making me feel sluggish, so maybe that's a factor too. I still just want to sleep! My boobs still feel very tender, they actually feel like very sunburnt skin, dunno if anyone else felt like this? I just want to feel normal again & to be able to enjoy my new boobs! Despite my seemingly negative response, it HAS got a little better every day, so am not totally down in the dumps! It WILL get better, bit by bit!
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st June 2012, 5:31 pm

YES - sunburned boobies - that lasted (For me) about 4 -5 weeks tbh....

i slathered on the coco butter and the frozen peas really helped with that too! How long till I stop feeling achy and stiff? 184153

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 21st June 2012, 5:35 pm

4-5 weeks?! Oh my god!! It's doing my head in already! I'm using bio-oil.. just can't wait for that horrid tenderness to go! But thanks hun, at least I know now it WILL go! ;)
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st June 2012, 5:37 pm

Oh it will, in fact, I didn't notice it fading immediately, just realized one day it was gone - but I was VERY flat-chested so needed a lot of stretch, and that's where the feeling comes from.

Bio-oil is great to use!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 21st June 2012, 5:44 pm

Ah I see. I was also VERY flat chested, like an empty A cup, well even they didn't fit me.. I'm waiting for the new stretchmarks to make an appearance!
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st June 2012, 5:58 pm

I fortunately managed not to get stretchmarks, (I have them elsewhere and they're not fun! How long till I stop feeling achy and stiff? 375568 )
so you may not have any either! just keep with the oil!!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down