Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long until stop feeling like they'll fall off

+4
misf1
Loxxie
AdrianneSamuella
stiltoncheese
8 posters

Go down

How long until stop feeling like they'll fall off Empty How long until stop feeling like they'll fall off

Post by stiltoncheese 30th May 2010, 11:02 am

Ok so I am about 2 weeks post op, which I know is still very, very early in my recovery.

Just wondered how long it took everybody to stop feeling like they were going to fall off when you took your sports bra off. I have been allowed to start showering again since Tuesday and i almost dread having to take the bra off to get in the shower because they feel so strange to me. Probably doesn't help that they are still quite swollen and very hard, and are going through the itchy sunburnt feeling stage.

Please tell me it doesn't last for months as not really enjoying having boobs at the moment! Don't want to sound like a moaning minnie because having a BA is definitely the best thing I have ever done, but just not enjoying how they feel at the moment at all.

Thanks girls
Stilton x
stiltoncheese
stiltoncheese
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

How long until stop feeling like they'll fall off Empty Re: How long until stop feeling like they'll fall off

Post by AdrianneSamuella 30th May 2010, 11:41 am

Hey babe,

Nearly 4 weeks post op and since last week, the feeling has eased. Just like you, in my first and second week, whenever I took my bra off for a shower, I felt as if they were about to drop off my chest, lol!

It hasn't been the same for a few days now so I think they are starting to settle. I still get the occasional blood rush but not as bad as before. Then again, it depends on the individual. x
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

How long until stop feeling like they'll fall off Empty Re: How long until stop feeling like they'll fall off

Post by stiltoncheese 30th May 2010, 12:09 pm

Thats a relief to know, thanks hon. Hopefully I wont be feeling it much longer then. Such a bizarre feeling isn't it.
stiltoncheese
stiltoncheese
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 30th May 2010, 3:32 pm

OMG. I so remember the feeling that my boobs were gonna fall off! How long until stop feeling like they'll fall off Icon_eek My hubby said that for the first week or so i would wimper quietly every time i took my bra off for a shower! How long until stop feeling like they'll fall off 557141 I was scared that they would feel alien forever!.....Of course they didn't.....at about week 4 they started to feel a bit better..and now they feel like they've always been there! How long until stop feeling like they'll fall off 184153
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th May 2010, 5:56 pm

It took about 4-6 weeks before mine stopped feeling like they were going to fall off.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 31st May 2010, 9:20 am

It's not that long hun, a few weeks i think but I really can't remember. I am 4 months and i have not had that feeling for a long time so it cant go on that long!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by stiltoncheese 31st May 2010, 10:26 am

Thanks girls - feels like i am tethering them in everytime i stick a sports bra back on haha.

Back to work tomorrow for the first time since the op - not looking forward to it to be honest. Worried I might wince occasionally and don't want to give the game away. Still a little bit sore in places.
stiltoncheese
stiltoncheese
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 31st May 2010, 11:16 am

Oh gosh i remember that feeling!!!! I too used to think they would literally drop off....lol. Of course they never though...lol. From memory it was a few weeks....it def gets better with tiime honey, mine feel like my own boobies now its great, its like i always had them :-) xx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by ang24ang 31st May 2010, 12:29 pm

Its funny cause I have only had that feeling with my overs that I have now.

I never had it with my partials.
x
ang24ang
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie 1st June 2010, 6:42 pm

So glad iam not the only one...31/2 wks post op and still getting the falling off feeling and still quite painful. Really cant wait until they feel like they belong :)
maddie
maddie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down