Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will they stop feeling so heavy?

+5
TiaDe
Natty29
Crystal
singingbabe_123
zeezee
9 posters

Go down

When will they stop feeling so heavy? Empty When will they stop feeling so heavy?

Post by zeezee 11th July 2011, 1:04 pm

Hey Girls,
so i am 11 days post op now and my boobs still feel really heavy, does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to feel lighter and a part of your body?

thank you
zeezee
zeezee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

When will they stop feeling so heavy? Empty Re: When will they stop feeling so heavy?

Post by singingbabe_123 11th July 2011, 1:33 pm

Mine still feel heavy too! i can move them a little bit more now though, I can't squish them completely together, but I can move them a bit closer together now though, so they aint as hard and stuck there. Have you got that stinging/sensitive feeling yet? it's driving me insane!! And my nipples are starting to chap :( XXX
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

When will they stop feeling so heavy? Empty Re: When will they stop feeling so heavy?

Post by zeezee 11th July 2011, 2:01 pm

hey singingbabe,
mine have gone a little softer but i'm too scared to even try and push them together, i think i need to get a bit braver.
yer my nipples are chapped too and so sensitive that sometimes its embarrasing, feel like i'm going to poke someones eye out haha.
do you mean the stinging sensatio nin your nipples? if so yes then i do keep getting it and like sharp shooting pains.
my friend has advised me to get some nipple cream that women use when they breast feed, its called Lansinoh.
cant believe we have both had new boobies for 11 days, i feel like it happened months ago now but then realise it wasn't long ago when i cant fully put up my arms.
xx
zeezee
zeezee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 11th July 2011, 2:22 pm

Haha I know exactly how you feel! I think im fine, then I lift my arms over my head to put my tops on and I get a big twang and realise 'oh crap you're not healed yet' haha, I can't even open the oven door or shut my window!!! lol! Deffo will buy some of that cream, makes me feel sick looking at chapped nipples haha xxx
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 11th July 2011, 2:33 pm

Its really odd, one morning you will wake up and they will just feel normal and part of you!......this took about 4-5 weeks with me and I used to cradle them for the 1st 3 weeks for fear they might drop off! When will they stop feeling so heavy? 751387

I just remember waking up one morning and thinking "how odd I cant feel my heavy boobs any more" it was a great feeling!! When will they stop feeling so heavy? 154564

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by zeezee 11th July 2011, 2:57 pm

ah crystal i soo cannot wait for that day, i keep wriggling around in my tops hoping that they'll feel lighter but they dont haha.
yes i seem to cradle them just as i go to sleep and when i first wake up in the morning.
oh well at least were on the road to recovery
x
zeezee
zeezee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 19th July 2011, 1:21 pm

I'm nearly 3weeks post op and 1feels heavy and I can hardly feel the other 1,it's such a strange feeling.Anyone else had this?
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by TiaDe 19th July 2011, 2:54 pm

I'm almost 3 weeks post op and I have noticed a dramatic difference in how heavy they feel. They were killing my back last week but I have felt so much better the last 2 to 3 days. My nipples are so sensitive and I am finding it to be very uncomfortable. I was feeling sharp and stabbing pains in both breast all last week to the point where my sports bra felt like it was hurting to touch my skin. This has improved in the last 2 days also. I can push them together but they are pretty close anyhow. They are not very soft though. As soon as I massage them they start to harder within a few minutes.
TiaDe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristym 21st July 2011, 9:17 pm

Mine took about 4 weeks till i didn't feel them so much anymore, i do remember holding them all the, especially on the stairs feeling like they would just fall out.. then overnight it seemed that feeling was gone!
Kristym
Kristym
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 21st July 2011, 9:29 pm

yeah i remember that heavy feeling....quite of just dissappeared at around 2 weeks for me xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 22nd July 2011, 2:19 pm

I was wonderin this 2, good question!! It's so strange how heavy they feel, and most of the skin over my boobs has no feelin!! I have some sensation in my nipples again. Can't wait til they feel part of me instead of these big heavy lumps stuck on my body haha xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPepperBennett 22nd July 2011, 2:52 pm

I felt the same way ): They feel better each day! seriously! I was regretful after my surgery, i felt ridiculous! I looked ridiculous! but they get softer and feel lighter every day! PROMISE!
MissPepperBennett
MissPepperBennett
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down