Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long till you went on holiday after your BA?

+8
Shelsuit
ab1982
jen86
Shorty
tme503
kezmac
Chanhassen
Dolly6410
12 posters

Go down

How long till you went on holiday after your BA? Empty How long till you went on holiday after your BA?

Post by Dolly6410 28th June 2011, 5:45 pm

just wondered how long everyone waited? i know they say 6 weeks and i was actually trying to follow this but they couldnt book my BA until a week after i wanted it so now its only going to be 5 weeks and then i'm off for a 18-30s weekend at butlins. i'm going to wear my sports bra in the day and when i go to bed, and i've even agreed to wear it for two of the nights out and then one night i'm going to wear a boob tube grip thing (aparently you can get them from bra shops and they have support but no wires). just wondered how you all coped, its been 5 years since my first ba and i was a right wimp back then!!!
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

How long till you went on holiday after your BA? Empty Re: How long till you went on holiday after your BA?

Post by Chanhassen 28th June 2011, 6:01 pm

Its my first BA so no previous experience hun but I'm off on holiday 7.5 weeks post op. I think you'll be fine at 5 weeks, it sounds like you have a good plan in place! Just get cleared by your ps with regards to swimming, if that is what you are planning to so whilst you are there x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

How long till you went on holiday after your BA? Empty Re: How long till you went on holiday after your BA?

Post by kezmac 28th June 2011, 6:02 pm

I go away at 10wks post op, glad I left it this long as I'd want to hide them at the mo hehe. You should be fine hun, just take it careful if your still tender x
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 28th June 2011, 6:15 pm

god noway am i going swimming at butlins! i had my eyes lasered in november last year and i went to butlins in feb, i went swimming with goggles and everything and my eyes were bright red, my skin went all flakey, they have to put so many chemicals in there due to all the gross people that go haha. i'm going to be on best behaviour x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tme503 28th June 2011, 6:26 pm

im giong at 4 wks. i asked them and they said it was cool as long as im not in pain. i dont see why you wouldnt be able to if you arent in pain
tme503
tme503
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 28th June 2011, 6:32 pm

You have CC which is more invasive to repair that a straight forward re op. (Eg for a larger/smaller size) Quite a few people have it done here. From reading their stories, they seem to heal well, however definately ask your surgeon.
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 28th June 2011, 7:37 pm

as ur going on holiday in the UK im sure youl be fine, u would prob be okay to go away abroad. xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 28th June 2011, 9:11 pm

thanks guys! fingers crossed i'll be well enough to wear a boobtube grip 2 nights! sports bras arent exactly a boy magnet lol x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ab1982 28th June 2011, 9:23 pm

Hey hunnie,

I'm goin away to Tenerife 2 1/2 weeks after BA. I asked my PS if it would be ok. He said because it wasn't a long flight and I mainly rested I should be fine.
I won't be able to go swimming, but suppose the rest will do me gud.

I think at 5 weeks u wil be fine, just take it as easy as possible - wear supportive bra's wen u can and have a good time!! :)

xxx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 29th June 2011, 10:12 pm

Im going away 11 weeks exactly after my BA... My surgeon mentioned that i could go as early as 5/6 weeks as thats when the sports bra isnt imperative every single day ... I hope this helps

xxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by hazel8 8th July 2011, 7:58 pm

I am going on holiday to Egypt 6weeks 4days post op, its a waterpark so as long as i stay off the high slides and stick to the lazy river and tube slides, do you ladies think i will be ok?
Any advice and opinions would be gratefully recieved :flowers:
hazel8
hazel8
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 8th July 2011, 8:27 pm

I'm goin 2 V Festival 5wks post op, was goin 2 b 6wks but they changed my op date. They said I would be absolutely fine 2 go campin etc, she said I would probably b ok after 2wks!! U can get really nice lookin sports bra's now and ur gona have nice big boobies so i'm sure u'd b ok wearin 1 of those. Im guessin after 5wks ur expected 2 b pretty much healed up? xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife 9th July 2011, 7:23 pm

i have a consultation on tuesday and nervous now after reading about the recovery time :) i just hope if i request natural and under muscle they wont be as square post op, any opinions? wavey
livelife
livelife
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by xemmy90x 10th July 2011, 11:06 am

I went away 3 weeks post op, as long as you dont use the pool youll be fine!! I was a lil naughty and wore a strapless bikini for 2 days but a support one for the rest of the week, also i wore my sports bra in bed every night and for 2 nights out and a support bra with no wires for the rest of the week. It just ment i had to wear clothes that covered the straps on the support bra and my sports bra!! x
xemmy90x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down