Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling VERY sore, stiff and tight today :(

+9
ceejay
misf1
dee dee
Daisylou
kittie
yumymummy
katita
natalia
CJA2010
13 posters

Go down

Feeling VERY sore, stiff and tight today :(  Empty Feeling VERY sore, stiff and tight today :(

Post by CJA2010 21st August 2010, 7:22 am

Hey girls,

had my first night at home last night and it wasn't that good a night to be honest. :(. I feel VERY sore today, boobs still have no feeling whatsoever, my chest feels really tight too. Oh and when I sit up I can't help but clutch my boobs as they feel heavy!!

I think it's safe to say I had an awful nights sleep!! Has anyone got any advice on what worked best for them?

Also,would like to know how long this lasted for.

Last question, my surgeon has strapped up the top of my chest which is pushing my boobs down and putting pressure. Did anyone else have this when they had unders?

My surgeon explained to me the reasons behind it but I am finding it really difficult with it.

Xx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Feeling VERY sore, stiff and tight today :(  Empty Re: Feeling VERY sore, stiff and tight today :(

Post by natalia 21st August 2010, 8:18 am

all what your feeling is normal i used a pillow off my sofa bed as it was so comfy and i wasnt sliding down i was straped up for 4 days so uncomfatable jsut wanted to rip them off just try grin and bear it my boobs felt heavy to i actaully felt like i did abour 20 pounds od boxing lol does go away though hope u feel better soon xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Feeling VERY sore, stiff and tight today :(  Empty Re: Feeling VERY sore, stiff and tight today :(

Post by katita 21st August 2010, 8:37 am

Hi,

Yes it is all normal but doesn't make it any more fun does it ! I used a pillow to prop me up to sleep but also one under my knees otherwise I tended to slide down the bed again. I read on here to always cross your arms across your body and cup your boobs if you are getting up. You need to use you bum alot to scooch to the edge.

Ice packs helped on the tops of your boobs but not striaght on the skin and most impotantly don't use you arms to push down.

Take it very easy and rest as much as you can. Like natalia said about 4 days and you should feel a bit better.

all the best
katita
katita
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by yumymummy 21st August 2010, 8:38 am

aww few days hunni and you will probs be feeling alot better ..all part of the healing your body's still like wtf is going on lol

hope you get a better sleep tonight

all worth it in the end no pain no gain x x x
yumymummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 21st August 2010, 9:01 am

It's all normal Hun. Just take it easy, have patience and take painkillers of you need them. I'm still using tramadol at night because I find that the worst time. Chin up and it's all worth it babe
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylou 21st August 2010, 9:09 am

Hiya, Trying to sleep upright is so hard, maybe you can try and get some sleep during the day. Every day you will feel a little better. I'm 18 days post op and feel great xxx
Daisylou
Daisylou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by dee dee 21st August 2010, 10:54 am

I slept sitting up the sofa leaning against the edge for a week! I couldnt lie down ,I took the co codamol for a couple of days but stopped and felt better! less fuzzy in the head,it made me drop off alot.
Hold ur chest when u move and keep the bandage ,it helps them drop into shape.
A week later youll be amazed,I wasnt back 100 percent but I was walking my boys around ,pushing double buggy!
Just get everyone to help ,the first few days are a horrible time but youll soon forget.
If you sleep sitting up on the sofa,you wont have that horrible moment first thing in the morn where u have to pull yourself up!ouch!Take a painkiller an hour before u have to actually move !
dee dee
dee dee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st August 2010, 10:57 am

Hi hun it can take a week or two to ease off, its annoying but it will get easier. Keep up with your pain medication and don't let it wear off.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ceejay 21st August 2010, 12:41 pm

Hiya
Glad I'm not the only one!
I have been on my own with the kids since the operation and have had no choice but to lift and carry etc.......my ribcage is black and blue and inbetween my boobs is puffy and swollen and there is a massive gap - is this normal?

Im in agony to be honest and just want to sleep for a month until i look and feel better.

Did you suffer constipation from the tablets? My tum is like a balloon!

I just want to cry :console:

Ceejay is self pitying!
ceejay
ceejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 21st August 2010, 12:49 pm

Awe babe. I also had swelling and a huge gap in between which just calmed down yesterday. Sounds to me like you have post op blues which is totally normal. Try to keep your chin up and remember it's all going to be worth it. Painkillers do make you a bit constipated as well. I remember being so scared to 'push' cos it felt like I was going to burst something in my chest but it does get better
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 21st August 2010, 1:01 pm

Hey cee jay, big hug. Hug my stomach is also huge! I've not been to number 2's since weds! I'm not in any pain with that just yet and I'd much prefer to take the pain killers for my boobs!

I just wish this tightness would go away. I've finally managed to find a comfortable position and I'm actually a little scared about moving from it!

Hope you feel better soon ceejay. Keep me posted on how you progress. O really hope tomorrow will be a better day! Xx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 21st August 2010, 1:10 pm

hey cja ♥
hope you get a better nights sleep tonight. i had unders, but i didn't have any bandages/straps over my boobs. i just have a little waterproof plaster under each crease. i'm sleeping like a baby, but getting out of bed is definitely a mission! am taking paracetamol a few times a day, but i was given a really cool patch on my upper arm which slowly releases painkillers into my body. it looks just like a small nicotine patch. i haven't been constipated at all (have been lucky in that department). lol.
no bruising as yet, which surprised me, as i bruise soooooo easily usually. boobs are feeling tight though. i had a peek at them last night, and got my friend to take a picture of them.
oh ceejay, i'm sorry you are on your own with kids, that must be difficult.
loads of love
mellie x x x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 21st August 2010, 4:24 pm

CeeJay - I get constipated at the drop of a hat. We have a tea here called smooth move, it's a Godsend...better than any med on the market. Look for that. If you don't have any id be happy to send some...even across the ocean :) that's how much it helps and constipation makes everything else so much worse.

All in all you'll feel better soon. I know its hard to be patient. I'm only 3 weeks post op so I feel your pain. I've also been with kids since day 5 or so....my OH broke his collar bone so I've had to tend to everyone. At least the kids are a bit older. But I'll tell you I'd rather have 5 boob jobs than break the collar bone!!! Its awful!

Read lots of BJS posts and take your meds.

Xoxo from the states
AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by kate613 21st August 2010, 4:55 pm

Hi,
Had my re- op 9 days ago and grrr the sleeping is the worst bit for me! I'm not taking pain killers for my boobies anymore but I have to take them at night for my back! Just can't get comfy can't wait to sleep on my side.Can't remember how long that took.
I also have unders and have had the strap across the top both times. Think it's to stop them rising up?I have to have mine on for two weeks. Getting very itchy counting the days!
kate613
kate613
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by ceejay 22nd August 2010, 7:26 am

Hi Everyone!!

CJA - sorry for hijacking yorr post!! LOL How did you sleep last night?
I had a much better night and getting used to the pain now too....is that a good thing??!!

I was so down in the dumps yesterday and felt stupid with these boobies stuck on my chest but put my support bra on this morning and felt completely different about them.

Left London at 5am and drove back to Cambridge so I'm home now and feeling much happier!! My mum and sister are coming over this afternoon to let me put my feet up - looking forward to that!

Thanks for all your love and support. group hug

CeeJay

ceejay
ceejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 22nd August 2010, 7:34 am

Big hug to you both, ceejay and CJA group hug
Hope things are getting better for you both and your both on the road to recovery xxx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 22nd August 2010, 7:40 am

Hey cee jay, no worries at all about the hi-jacking :). I'm just pleased that you're in better spirits today!!!

I slept sooooo much better last night and getting up this morning wasn't so much of a mission!! I'm sure the swelling has gone down a little on my leftie this morning. My rightie is still really swollen so I'm sat in my mums lounge hugging a pack from frozen peas on my right boobie. - ahhhhhh it feels so good!!

make sure you take full advantage of being looked after!!!
Xx

CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 22nd August 2010, 7:44 am

kld247 wrote:Big hug to you both, ceejay and CJA group hug
Hope things are getting better for you both and your both on the road to recovery xxx

thank you!! Feeling ALOT better today which I'm so relieved about!! Really hope I'm on the road to recovery now!! Xx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down