Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sports bra feeling tight

+4
Grace
COOKIE
kayla
mandy_moo
8 posters

Go down

sports bra feeling tight Empty sports bra feeling tight

Post by mandy_moo 23rd April 2010, 1:22 pm

first of all, i know i've had a moan on another thread about crying all the time, but i feel heaps better already, thanks to all you lovely ladies and your nice comments sports bra feeling tight 184153

anyway.....just want a bit of advice now....

i normally wear a 32 back in a bra, but since i had my op 11 days ago, i've been wearing a 34F sports bra, and believe me the swelling was bad lol

but now a lot of the upper swelling has gone down, and my boobs look loads smaller to me now, i'm still wearing the 34F but when i take it off on a night i can see the seam line that goes across my boob....not too bad an indentation, but its there if you know what i mean

do you think i should get a bigger sports bra in a 34FF, or increase the band size and go for a 36F? not sure if i need to increase the cup size or the band size to stop my boobs getting indents in them!

cant believe i'm asking if i should get a FF when they look so small to me lol!!!
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

sports bra feeling tight Empty Re: sports bra feeling tight

Post by kayla 23rd April 2010, 1:35 pm

I am by no means an expert here but, I reckon that if the 34 isn't rubbing your scars then it's the cup size that needs to be changed.
I would try the (gulp) 34FF!! and see how you go!!

Wow, 34FF.
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 23rd April 2010, 1:39 pm

i just cant get my head round that they could be a FF when they look so small in the mirror to me!!!

i was a 32DD before this op, as i'd had another ba 7yrs ago, and they look the same size as then lol!!

must be still swollen i guess...probably underneath but i just cant see it lol!!
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd April 2010, 2:58 pm

If you're comfortable in your bra it's fine babe. You need as much support as possible early post-op and unless you're suffering discomfort or pain and feel the bra is too tight, I'd keep the bra you're wearing, the little indentation lines won't do your boobs any harm at all hun. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

sports bra feeling tight Empty xx

Post by Grace 23rd April 2010, 5:40 pm

Hey MM
Glad you are feeling better sports bra feeling tight 321562
My bra was also feeling tight this morning and my boobs felt so heavy! I tried the next cup size up as I had a bought one just in case and it felt loads better, much more supported and the band stays where it should instead of it riding up all around my boobs like the last one was doing.
I am now in a 34G and it really doesnt look that big! I think its just that it doesnt look that big to us!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 23rd April 2010, 8:01 pm

thanx girls....i think i'll pop to asda in the morning, and just get one in the next size up, to see if it feels any better xxx
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 23rd April 2010, 9:31 pm

we have a huge m&s near us, bout 6 days post my sb felt tight and like you I had to wear bigger band sb, even tho band size comes back down,

I went into M&s and tried on all their styles in C & D cups, 32 & 34 till I found one which was comfy for that time.. thing is they change so much,, like cookie said the little indentaions are fine, but you do need the support and protection ... xxxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd April 2010, 9:42 pm

I had slight indents from my sports bras it should be fine to stay in the bra you are in, but if they are thick like bad indentations then I would get the 34FF, bet you cant wait for the swelling around your ribs to go and you'll be in 32G's maybe bigger.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 24th April 2010, 7:43 am

thanks katie and misf1 sports bra feeling tight 991311

misf1.....i just cant believe i'm a FF!! i look sooo small to me!! is your avatar showing you at a 32FF, cos your pic looks about the same size i am at the mo

thanks for the pm kate....will try and have a look at your pics in a mo xxx
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 24th April 2010, 8:29 am

hi hun i had 36f for first few weeks as the swelling then they went down quite abit then they got bigger again lol so mybe u need to go up a band size
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th April 2010, 9:39 am

mandy_moo wrote:thanks katie and misf1 sports bra feeling tight 991311

misf1.....i just cant believe i'm a FF!! i look sooo small to me!! is your avatar showing you at a 32FF, cos your pic looks about the same size i am at the mo

thanks for the pm kate....will try and have a look at your pics in a mo xxx

Yep a 32FF without support or padding. If you look the same as me now you will be bigger in a few months time. I thought mine were small at first found it very difficult to look at my boobs and think that these huge bras fit them. In clothes they can be hidden so that they look non existant, but I now wear only clothes that show my curves at their best. You will learn what flatters you assets and what hides them.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 24th April 2010, 11:07 am

thanks misf1....thats made me feel heaps better....i keep looking at my boobs...as you do lol.....and thinking they're toooo small lol!!! even if i end up an F i'll be over the moon!! xx
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 24th April 2010, 1:23 pm

well that sorted that then....asda dont do a FF sports bra...it jumps straight to a G and that was far too big for me, and the 36back just swamped me....i'll just put up with the indentations i think, and only go up another cup size if they get any worse (fingers crossed they do, cos i soo want to get to a FF lol!!)

any other good places that sell cheap sports bras? i really liked the £4 asda ones as well as i dnt really want to be paying a fortune when i'm only going to be in them a few weeks
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2010, 1:27 pm

Tescos?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 24th April 2010, 3:12 pm

hmm thanks cookie, but i havent seen any good things written about them....the girls always say they're not very comfy. i might have a look in peacocks....they're usually cheap and cheerful lol!!
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 24th April 2010, 3:52 pm

Hi,

I'm normally a 30 band size and I was in a 34 band size for 5 weeks post op, I was so swollen! I really could have done with a 36 I think!

As long as you're not in any pain or discomfort, the bra shouldn't be doing you any harm.

In the end, I got a sports bra from La Senza. It was £14 and they do it in black, white and hot pink. The band is low and it's really soft so it didn't dig into me.

Hope this helps

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 24th April 2010, 4:09 pm

aw thanx marie...i'll have a look on-line for them xxx
mandy_moo
mandy_moo