Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long till boobs stop changing??

4 posters

Go down

How long till boobs stop changing?? Empty How long till boobs stop changing??

Post by 703b7 10th January 2012, 10:26 am

Hi,

I am 6 wks po on Monday and will be able to wear proper bras How long till boobs stop changing?? 899188

From reading older posts on here, some lovely ladies have mentioned that your boobs will continue to change for a while before they stop and are finished!

I'd love to go and get some beautiful bras for my beautiful boobies but don't want to waste my money if they are unlikley to fit in another 1-2 months time ...

have many of you found that they change a huge amount ?? should I wait another month or 2 before investing - or longer?

thanks

xx
703b7
703b7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

How long till boobs stop changing?? Empty Re: How long till boobs stop changing??

Post by Kat4 10th January 2012, 12:50 pm

I would go with the urge to get a couple of pretty bras anyway How long till boobs stop changing?? 154564

- la senza and ann summers got some great sales on at the mo!

... but yes I would say they could change some more. Bra buying now is soooooooo brilliant tho - you've just got to How long till boobs stop changing?? 727935 you could save buying anything proper expensive for a couple of months maybe.

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

How long till boobs stop changing?? Empty Re: How long till boobs stop changing??

Post by Natty29 10th January 2012, 1:46 pm

Wudnt rush into getting any expensive underwire bras hun 6 weeks is still quite early.I grew 2 sizes between 3 and 6 mths! Everybody is different though. If u feel the urge maybe go and get a couple.I cudnt wait and at 6 weeks on the dot I was in la senza and debenhams trying on bras and bought myself a couple too! lol good luck hunni xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th January 2012, 3:09 pm

My boobs changed again at 9 months post op. It can take a full year for them to stop.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 703b7 11th January 2012, 10:06 am

thanks ladies ...

I have already spoken to my mum and asked her to get my little girl from nursery on monday so I can go bra shopping!!!

i want to go th reading - bravisimo is meant to be at sizing (i have read on here) so thought i'd get measured then try somewhere cheaper with some sales perhaps!!

can't wait! How long till boobs stop changing?? 727935

x
703b7
703b7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down