Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What company??

+2
2nd time lucky
Gillian1808
6 posters

Go down

What company??  Empty What company??

Post by Gillian1808 12th May 2012, 7:52 pm

Hiya ladies,
I know you guys are the fountain of knowledge for this whole BA journey. What company??  899188 I was just wondering what company everyone went with and their experiences with them. I'm looking at My Breast, Transform and Hospital Group.
What do you's think? What company??  267328

Thanks xxx
Gillian1808
Gillian1808
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

What company??  Empty Re: What company??

Post by 2nd time lucky 12th May 2012, 8:08 pm

Hi Gillian. I had Miles Berry through Surgicare who are part of the hospital group, and cant fault anything. The nurses at the Cambridge Park Hospital were fab and Mr Berry was a hoot !I think pretty much all of us loved our choice of companies though as with everything in life there will prob be some bad stories too. Good luck with your journey.x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 12th May 2012, 8:48 pm

Despite hearing a few horror stories my personal experience with Transform has been everything I would have hoped for!

My PCC (Emma Read) has been really lovely and always on hand if I've needed to get on touch. On one occasion I emailed her because I'd struggle having a private word during work time (I work 7.30-4.30 in the week), it wasn't urgent just basic stuff (do I need to remove earrings etc) and she rang me back straight after I'd finished work. I'd paid in full ahead of this so atleast I wasn't snubbed.

They've never pressured me to book appointments of any kind, and let me do everything in my own time!

I was never pressured about making payments either! I said I may struggle to meet the deadline and she said that was fine they just needed it before the op and to just give them adequate warning. In the end I met the deadline anyway.

The hospital staff deserve a medal (even though they're only doing their job) but they were always so happy to take care of me. I've had experiences in NHS hospitals where the nurses seemed genuinely miffed if I needed any help. The nurses at transform were there within seconds of me pressing my buzzer and I can't fault a single one! Great attitudes, very nice clean and quiet hospital!

Who knows what the future will bring in terms of adequate aftercare, but so far 5 stars on the whole! X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 12th May 2012, 9:45 pm

I went with Mybreast because they have the longest aftercare, and all their surgeons are BAAPS/BAPRAS registered. Also, I see my surgeon at all my consultations and post op check ups xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillian1808 13th May 2012, 5:17 am

Thanks Ladies,

Yeah i'm liking the aftercare that mybreast seem to give but when I went to transform I liked them aswell. Guess I will just need to book them all and see what the surgeons say & see how I feel about them. God this is hard work! lol!

Thanks again, HUgs xxx
Gillian1808
Gillian1808
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 13th May 2012, 7:05 am

Hi Gillian x I went with mybreast too because of the aftercare but equally because I connected with my surgeon too...Stephen Hamilton x good luck on your journey! Xx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 13th May 2012, 5:11 pm

i went with transform and dont have a bad word to say ! love my new boobs loved my pc , the hospital staff were amazing! Im so happy i went with them! x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down