Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

little disappointed in company

+4
Mammamia
COOKIE
tinkerbell24
Wee Lou
8 posters

Go down

little disappointed in company Empty little disappointed in company

Post by Wee Lou 2nd September 2014, 9:59 am

Don't know if im being dramatic but I thought id share this and then its off my chest (literally too aha)

I have a few reasons why I have felt let down by the company I went with(may seem small to some but after surgery everything matters that you feel cared for, I feel)

1. my pre-op pack never got sent out, I waited til 3 days before op and panicked and phoned for them to email me it. Remember iv never done anyting like this before and didn't know if it came out nearer time but even at pre-op nurse app no one asked if I had it. I may have wrote on here my concerns too. They emailed it to me instead once I called them and waited on the line forever.

2. With any appointments made I never saw or spoke to my PC, was always someone else and they were clueless, so they got wrong surgeon I was having etc and id be correcting them. weird when everything gets noted?? I didn't feel they gave me any direct info, it came from my surgeon or you guys here.

3. didn't get any card to say hope im healing well after surgery (wasn't expecting it), however a girl I know could a lovely written card sent out and she had same PC as me!!

4. At my 6 weeks check I hand wrote to get my before/afters sent out, I did this at main desk with a receptionist and nurse. 4 weeks down the line, no photos!!! so I called, got told to wait on the line, 5 mins later I got told 'Nothing is jumping out at me so they probably weren't sent'  She said shed call back and after a few hrs foned and said nothign shows they got sent and it was maybe on the 'TO DO list, and never got done'   WHAT?? Isnt that terrible? I had it in my head a neighbour has them and was freaking myself right out.

Iv not had much apologies from the above. this is why I thought id say here to get over it and move forward.

I got to say I love my surgeon and love you guys for all your support. im also wary of name dropping so unless some of you I know from emails wev shared or administrators id happily share via email.

xxx
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

little disappointed in company Empty Re: little disappointed in company

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd September 2014, 11:22 am

have you told the company that you arent happy with the way that you have been treated

I do see on here often and heard from others that once the company has your business and more so your money that they arent as good as they were before this, not that that shoud make a difference to the service you get

hope that you can move on from it and you feel netter soon xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd September 2014, 3:00 pm

I'm guessing from you have to go through PCCs that you used a large commercial clinic, so it doesn't at all surprise me Lou that you're disappointed in the care you've been given.

Worst of all, you'll keep on calling and you'll keep on getting nowhere Lou, you'll be fobbed off, told they'll call back but don't, you call, they'll tell you to call back later only to get more excuses.... They are renowned for doing this Lou.

As Tink said. Once that cash changes hands your needs then go to the bottom of the pile. Your PCC is allocated to a new patient, so all of their attention go their whilst you get forgotten. Been there and done it Lou.

I'd like to say you'll get some resolve too but chances are you won't babe....I do hope for you though that you do get lucky and get what you want Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 2nd September 2014, 4:05 pm

It's good to vent....let it all out!! Sounds like they are pants and it's not right but don't let it get you down....the good news is that you're happy with your surgeon! Seems like a lot of clinics are conveyor belts and I doubt customer service is key to their business plan. Sooo wrong as you're spending a lot of cash and paying for private treatment. Grrrrr!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd September 2014, 7:17 pm

If you're not happy with the way they've treated you, its totally fine to be peeved!! They don't see it as a big deal, but we're the ones putting our body in their hands, and I'd expect them to get your surgeon right! If you feel you deserve better, you totally shouldn't hold back from writing an official letter of complaint. But, like you said above, if you're happy to vent and move on, that's fine too. We live and learn...and they'll learn they wont get repeat business with bad customer service!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 2nd September 2014, 8:09 pm

Which clinic is this? Sounds like typical big commerical clinic behaviour I'm afraid.. even though it shouldn't be the case x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 3rd September 2014, 8:18 pm

i agree ladies, with you all. im happy to let it all go and I know in the future when I need further surgery il go somewhere else. It was Transform- Correct Cookie lol! I always jst felt like I wasn't important, could have taken it personally but there was no reason as I was always pleasant. Maybe I was just one of the unlucky ones, I sure would have been lost if it wasn't for you guys here tbh! xxx
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 3rd September 2014, 8:30 pm

I had before pics taken but never had afters. I saw my surgeon before when he drew on me, but never saw him since not even the morning after so the only pics I got were ones I've got from random nurses to take for me x
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2014, 8:57 pm

Wee Lou wrote:i agree ladies, with you all. im happy to let it all go and I know in the future when I need further surgery il go somewhere else. It was Transform- Correct Cookie lol!

Ha! If I were a betting woman I'd be a very rich woman right now yes

I always jst felt like I wasn't important, could have taken it personally but there was no reason as I was always pleasant. Maybe I was just one of the unlucky ones, I sure would have been lost if it wasn't for you guys here tbh! xxx

It's something we read many times over Lou. Lucky for them you're a nice lady. I used to be nice like you, but have hardened to this business over the years. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlemissdd 3rd September 2014, 9:43 pm

Hi Lou
I had my first consultation at Transform. I was really nervous. I found it all degrading. I didn't agree with having to sign blank forms, as this is very unprofessional. They booked me in with a consultant then swiped my bank card so if I did not turn up, there was a £100 fee. I left. I cried. I shouted at my boyfriend for suggesting them in the 1st place. Then I emailed them & asked for the appointment to be cancelled & the forms destroyed. They replied quickly to confirm they'd done this & did bit question further. I then rang a private hospital (Spire), I was WOW'd & now I have 2 week old new boobies! Xx
Littlemissdd
Littlemissdd
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 4th September 2014, 6:10 am

Something for future ladies to bear in mind I guess. I think using a commercial clinic is fine, so long as you know what to expect for the money you pay! I also had an excellent experience using a spire hospital....they insisted I saw surgeon at least twice before op date, I then saw him immediately before and after the op, the 2 days following in hospital and then at week 1,3 & 7 so far. Probably not necessary but lovely to have the reassurance and also I'm told the risk of complications is highest immediately after. I 'hate' salesmen so couldn't bear to deal to a pcc.

Glad you can move on Lou! At least you have lovely boobs!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 4th September 2014, 8:10 am

I had a consult at transform and was appalled by it, even said it to the pcc. It was the Reading clinic, and all she did was read me back the website, and then go 'so which surgeon would you like to use', whilst looking down her nose at me the whole time. I said thank you for wasting my time, all you've done is read me your website, no I will not be booking with a surgeon. 

THG I found to be much more professional, as they're also a big clinic, but for me personally, I'll be going private next time. Coz the hospitals closer ;)!!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down