Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which company?

+5
misf1
kay
Peachy34
stokesy88
tigerlily91
9 posters

Go down

Which company? Empty Which company?

Post by tigerlily91 28th April 2011, 9:57 pm

Hey girls, im new, just joined. im hoping to get my ba before Christmas at least. MYA seems like the place to be, a few celebrities have gone with them and i have heard good reviews. the reason for me wanting a ba is im not happy with the size: they are both different and its very frustrating. im hoping to go to possibly a D or DD depending on what they recommend. im a small b/large a on the left and big b maybe going into a c on the right, however i stick to a 34 b bra because if i go any bigger there will be a big gap on my left side. :( just wondering if any of you girls are in the same boat? its very annoying, i dont think id want a ba if they were the same size, boobs come in all shapes and sizes and i realise that but when they are 2 different sizes it really knocks your confidence..

hope to hear from you soon, tigerlily91 xx
tigerlily91
tigerlily91
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Which company? Empty Re: Which company?

Post by stokesy88 28th April 2011, 10:09 pm

Hey hun! Welcome to the forum :-) the ladies here are fantastic so im sure you will have your questions answered soon!! xx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 28th April 2011, 10:10 pm

Hi hun everyone has some asymmetry whether very noticalble or only noticable to the tained eye but if its obvious I feel for you. All I can suggest is go for as many consults as you can and do your research and you will know when you get a good vibe from a surgeon. Ask as many questions as you like on here theres always someone who will have an answer for you. Good luck xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 28th April 2011, 10:11 pm

HI and welcome xx wavey
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th April 2011, 11:00 pm

Hi hun Welcome to the forum, I would just research research research there are lots of good places out there to have a BA but you need to find the right surgeon and company for you. Check the implants they use, the aftercare they provide the qualifications of the surgeon, meet them at consultations and when it ticks all the boxes for you, and you feel comfortable with everything then you've found the right one for you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th April 2011, 8:46 am

misf1 wrote:Hi hun Welcome to the forum, I would just research research research there are lots of good places out there to have a BA but you need to find the right surgeon and company for you. Check the implants they use, the aftercare they provide the qualifications of the surgeon, meet them at consultations and when it ticks all the boxes for you, and you feel comfortable with everything then you've found the right one for you.

Just to add to that fab advice! Assymetry is more common than you might think and if it is very visible, don't worry... you find a good surgeon doing everything misf1 suggested and they can from knowing the 'look' your after (taking pics of the boobs you like helps) choose implants of a different size for each breast to help even them up and give you as close to possible what it is you'd like from you BA.

Good luck sweetie and welcome to the forum! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 29th April 2011, 8:54 am

hi and welcome to the forum xx
i researched loads about a year ago and got in contact with loads of companys to send me a brochure out and then i spoke to a few girls in my village and they recommended the alexandra (which is close to me) so i got there brochure through too. it took me a year to decide on a company and in the end i did choose the alexandra, which is prob due to knowing a few girls who had had theres done there and are very happy with theres. my friend has got boob greed though now and she is wanting to go loads bigger lol xxx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 29th April 2011, 9:00 am

Hi hun Iv just booked my BA for the 16th may :)

Just wanted to say if you go through a big company like MYA or Transform remember to haggle !! Yes haggl;e my husband did it for me and got the price from £3999 to £3695 finally we are paying £3250 !

These companys want you custom so make sure you take advantage of this, If you want some tips on the haggling pm me .

Good luck sweet !! x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 29th April 2011, 9:22 am

I had my assymetry corrected and went with Transform in the end. There were a lot of reasons that worked for me. I saw them all and I recommend you do to. Make sure you get as much information as you can and do look at the parts of this forum which gives you advice on what things to ask. x
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerlily91 1st May 2011, 7:39 pm

Thanks for the advice everyone!
tigerlily91
tigerlily91
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2