Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants

+3
sparkyleeds
xaxa
SpicySunshine
7 posters

Go down

Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants Empty Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants

Post by SpicySunshine 23rd February 2012, 12:50 am

Today I scheduled my 2nd surgery for April 13th. They will be fixing the problems from the 1st surgery that was done in May 2011 and putting in larger implants (now 500-ish, going to 800cc.) As time gets closer, I can't help but to think of how scared I am because of the problems I got the first time (I am using different doctors) and that the new doctor is going to do the incision at the areola and I had it in armpit last time (obviously wasn't a sucess though!)

Is it painful when done through the areola? I have no idea what to expect. Anyone want to share? Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants 476424

Thank you!
SpicySunshine
SpicySunshine
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000130793092

Back to top Go down

Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants Empty Re: Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants

Post by xaxa 28th February 2012, 2:10 pm

Hi, good luck for the operation I hope you will be pleased with the results this time. What is bothering you, the shape or the size? It must have been very painful to do it from the armpit and it takes longer to heal, but usually you get very natural results if done properly. I think from the areola will be less painful, especially since you will have corrective surgery (which is said to be less painful than the first time).
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants Empty Re: Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants

Post by sparkyleeds 28th February 2012, 3:59 pm

Hi spicysunshine,good luck for your forthcoming surgery! Sorry i cant comment on the areola insision as mine was under the boob !xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicySunshine 28th February 2012, 7:08 pm

Thanks ladies! I feel better hearing that it should be less painful. I am excited to get what I what I hoped for in the beginning. Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants 204135

xaxa: I am getting boobies fixed due to implant pockets not formed correctly. One side is flat and dented on half of the boob, the other is being squeezed so hard it is projecting too far forward; I am lop-sided. Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants 683465 So getting that fixed.
SpicySunshine
SpicySunshine
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000130793092

Back to top Go down

Post by 30e 29th February 2012, 8:54 am

im having corrective surgery in April too - and changing to bigger implants lol!! - 340 to 460 Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants 923101

its such a good feeling to know that its all going to 'hopefully' end up looking how you expected isnt it!! Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants 113752

....Good luck chick xoxo Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants 571992
30e
30e
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 29th February 2012, 11:25 am

Hello Spicysunshine

I had a revision op for pocket problem last Tuesday - its feeling so much better already - Ive had the pocket lowered slightly and had the inner and outer scars revised too. Its difficult to say if its as perfect as the other one yet because theres still lots of swelling but Im very hopefull.

Just wanted to say its defiately easier the second time - cant say about having an areola incision tho cos mine was in the crease too.

I really wanted it done that way origionally but my PS didnt do that way. I think you'll get a great look that way (from the pics Ive seen on the net anyway). Have the scars under your arms healed well?

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLove1981 1st March 2012, 9:14 pm

Hello! I just had my revision done Tuesday. I had 330cc saline and now I have 460 cc silicone round smooth high profile. I will be honest with you (everyone is different) but this time I'm hurting way worse that my 1st BA. Maybe because they are bigger?? And I am completley swollen EVERYWHERE. Not just my boobs. I have to be back to see the PS in the morning so he can un wrap me and check everything out. I haven't even seen them yet! ANd I'm rather nervous too. lol I had the revision done due to rippling. My 1st BA was 8 years ago..I'm sooooo nervous to see them!!
BabyLove1981
BabyLove1981
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 1st March 2012, 9:20 pm

lots of luck for the morning! Am sure all will be perfect. Pain could be due to bigger but i also think after 8 years its like starting fresh cos your bod will have been so used to the other implants its become like part of you. I am the least patient person in the world but we both know thats the answer hon, a little time to heal. Correction BA in April (2012) with larger implants 571992
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 1st March 2012, 9:21 pm

yikes! Noo I'm getting a re-op in 20 days and I'm also going bigger and changing profiles...I don't want to think that it hurts worse than the first time bcause for me the first BA was very painful :( I'm also having scar revision!! Girls I'm scared!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLove1981 1st March 2012, 11:17 pm

Oh!! Don't be scared. I mean I guess it's "bareable" pain..I also feel like everytime I stand up they are going to fall right off. lol It actually feels better when I sit up rather than try and lay back even slightly. My doc also only prescribed me SIX hydrocodones. My Husband got more than that when he got his tooth taken out! lol SO now Im just taking ibuprophen. And he has this wrap on me so tight, I feel like THAT is making it hurt more than what it would if I didn't have it on.
BabyLove1981
BabyLove1981
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLove1981 3rd March 2012, 3:38 am

UPDATE on mine. I went today to get unwrapped. I pretty much found out WHY I have been in so much pain the second go round. I wasn't stitched. I was STAPLED this time. I was so incoherient when he came in recovery to talk He didnt fully explain what happened. As I have gotten older I lost more breast tissue along the way since I had my first. He was really worried about it so I got staples. BUT, he "unveiled" them babies today and they are sooooooo prettttyyy! ALl of the swelling has went down already! And I'm only 4 days PO. Insisions are not draining. I have ZERO bruising and they are already getting soft! I was soooo worried! For nothing. Damn, I wish I joined this forum sooner. lol Becuase everything I heard here was pretty much what he said lol.
BabyLove1981
BabyLove1981
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 3rd March 2012, 6:15 am

Aww that's great news. Glad it worked out well. Oooh staples ... ,makes me cringe just thinkin about it! xxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down