Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being tall and having larger implants...

+5
vixylyx
rockyk12
mrsball
tinkerbell24
Lauraloubell
9 posters

Go down

Being tall and having larger implants... Empty Being tall and having larger implants...

Post by Lauraloubell 17th December 2012, 11:01 am

Hi everyone - I've just booked for my BA on 16th February!!! I am soooooo excited!

I have a few questions so thought I'd add them seperately - hope that is okay ettiquette for this forum!

First up - Height!! I am 5'10.5 so, tall. I'm plumping for 460 overs (I think) I tried 310 (Far too small) But then 525 which were far too big. Looking at what others have had, 460cc seems like a large implant but I wondered if taller girls often have the larger ones?

I also have a lot of tissue to fill and so my surgeon said that I needed a fairly large implant to get rid of that problem... I'm having Meleagros through Transform who I've heard excellent things about... thoughts?

L x
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Being tall and having larger implants... Empty Re: Being tall and having larger implants...

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2012, 11:09 am

im 5ft 7 and had nothing to start with abd had 360cc in on sat thats the biggest thebsurgeon wld have managed anyway. im thinking al be a c or d so def happy with that. feb will fly round xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Being tall and having larger implants... Empty Re: Being tall and having larger implants...

Post by mrsball 17th December 2012, 11:24 am

Even though height is taken into account it's only a small percentage the rest is to do with , weight, breast tissue, bwd, ribcage size and what's achievement fitting into your body! Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 17th December 2012, 12:02 pm

Hey lauraloubell, i am 5ft11 and have quite a large frame so needed a larger implant i got 485cc and so far they dont look at all too big they fit me perfectly but as mrsball said your surgeon will take into consideration more than height so i would trust his opinion :D xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 17th December 2012, 12:11 pm

Hi I've just had 615cc put in, and so far they look good and not too big for me, I'm 5'11'' and a size 10 x
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2012, 12:18 pm

how u feeling vix xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 17th December 2012, 12:22 pm

I'm 5'9" and had 365 which look small on my frame so I think you have the right size but again I think the surgeons know best I can't complain as the results although small are perfect xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 17th December 2012, 12:32 pm

Hi Tinkbell

I'm feeling pretty good, chest is all heavy and tight but not too much pain. X
How are you doing?

Sooty lauraloubell, I won't high jack your post. X
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 17th December 2012, 12:40 pm

That should have been 'sorry' x
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 17th December 2012, 2:38 pm

I had Mr M. Can't help on the tall thing as I'm 5ft2 but I was told I needed a larger implant to fill out empty space from pregnancy I had to choose between 410 or 460. I went for 410 because my biggest worry was looking too big but I could have definitely got away with 460 being short so I'm sure you will look very much in proportion :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 17th December 2012, 2:45 pm

Hi Laura. I'm 5' 8" and I had 460 unders. I think they look rather big (and seem to be getting a little bigger) because I have a narrow frame and not much tissue/fat. I could have comfortably gone a bit smaller - just highlights mrsballs' comment about other factors are important x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 17th December 2012, 11:41 pm

HI, I'm 5'11, and i had 525 overs, they are a good size on me, as i'm so tall, they look like 'the boobs i should've been born with' lol Stars
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 18th December 2012, 9:25 am

vixylyx wrote:Hi I've just had 615cc put in, and so far they look good and not too big for me, I'm 5'11'' and a size 10 x

Great to hear from other tall girls! (Not that I don't appreciate petite lady's advice of course!) Have you had the 615cc long enough to know what size you've ended up? x
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 18th December 2012, 9:28 am

mais04 wrote:I had Mr M. Can't help on the tall thing as I'm 5ft2 but I was told I needed a larger implant to fill out empty space from pregnancy I had to choose between 410 or 460. I went for 410 because my biggest worry was looking too big but I could have definitely got away with 460 being short so I'm sure you will look very much in proportion :) xx

Yes I think that was more his point than the height thing. He was worried that if I had smaller then they would "hang" as there is a lot of skin there.

(I ama bit distracted catching up on Made in Chelsea and watching Marc Francis singing..)
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 18th December 2012, 9:29 am

vixylyx wrote:Hi I've just had 615cc put in, and so far they look good and not too big for me, I'm 5'11'' and a size 10 x

And congraulations!!!!!! Being tall and having larger implants... 923101
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 18th December 2012, 10:08 am

Well it turns out my surgon fitted 700cc, As he fitted them yesterday I have no idea what size I will end up. Currently in 34g sports bra and that took two of us to zip it up. My surgon was really pleased the the results and said they didn't look silly or too big, he was a little concered at our first consultation.

I'm really pleased with the size. There is another post on here about post opp bra size, most people who have commented siad it was quite accurate for them, it might give you a good indication of your final size.

I did go for a big implant as I want them to look big, but they really don't look too big for my frame.
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 18th December 2012, 10:14 am

Wow - only yesterday! I'll check out thatthread, cheers x
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down