Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies with larger implants....

+7
lil-happy-jo
tinkerbell24
Trisha.28
Princess_x
mrsball
COOKIE
PrincessPIP22
11 posters

Go down

Ladies with larger implants.... Empty Ladies with larger implants....

Post by PrincessPIP22 15th March 2013, 12:37 pm

Hey

Have decided with my PS to replace my 365/385cc PIP implants with 560cc Allegen HP.

I am currently a 34E/F, any ideas what size i will come out roughly? Hoping for a 34G , but think thats wishful thinkful.
Unsure what post op bra size to buy AND ITS SOOO SOON
Any pics of ladies with larger implants would be much appreciated!!Ladies with larger implants.... 571992

Must also do the rice test!

Thanks in advance for you help

Over and outLadies with larger implants.... 808228
PrincessPIP22
PrincessPIP22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Ladies with larger implants.... Empty Re: Ladies with larger implants....

Post by COOKIE 15th March 2013, 12:55 pm

Your surgeon should be able to give you a rough idea on the resulting size babe, so if you give them a call they should be able to help there.

Sizing is a huge enigma and its impossible for us to know what your resulting size might be hun, even your surgeon who is an expert in this field will never guarantee a size because its impossible!

I reduced my implant size and had an uplift which resulted in my boobs looking much smaller than they were previously, but measuring BIGGER! how the heck does that happen?!!! Screwy I don't mind, because its the 'look' I care for. Sizes on a label aren't an issue for me. They 'look' better and that's good enough or me.

As long as you feel you've prepared your surgeon for the 'look' you're after Princess then lay your trust in them to give you what you asked for sweetness.

Like I said, your surgeon should be able to give you a guesstimate for your resulting size. But if they aren't prepared to say then a Macom would be a good option for you because they will fit any cup size lovely. You just order by band size and the cups fit all. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 15th March 2013, 1:17 pm

I've got large implants. As cookie says though you can foresee the size you'll end up, but it will be a noticeable diffrnce with the new implants. If your an e/f now with 365 I'm sure you'll end up with a size you'll be happy with with 560cc!! Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 15th March 2013, 1:36 pm

Your surgeon can tell you what size sports bra to buy. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 15th March 2013, 1:37 pm

Mrsball, are those your 800's in your avi?x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 15th March 2013, 2:08 pm

Hiya Hun I have 525cc which I consider biggish implants my Pcc said I'd be around DD but I'm actually E/F I'm Having a free re-op after I've had my baby due to my surgeon putting in smaller then agreed we originally agreed on morning of op 545cc I know it only 20cc but I want what I paid for! But not gonna go trough re-op just for 20cc I'm going up to 700/750cc hopefully take me to full G/H cup and its FREEEEE lol
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 15th March 2013, 2:16 pm

Princess_x wrote:Mrsball, are those your 800's in your avi?x

Yes yes x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 15th March 2013, 3:50 pm

princess where is ur bra from xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 15th March 2013, 4:45 pm

La senza :) xx
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 15th March 2013, 4:51 pm

i like it xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 15th March 2013, 6:34 pm

No way of really predicting what you will end up with. I was planning on about a DD, was measured today at an F x

Cookie I agree about the sizing thing it's just so strange how some look smaller but are bigger when it comes to size.
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 16th March 2013, 4:32 am

hmmm i guessing you'll end up the size you're after but its definitely about the LOOK more then anything.. so yes like the others have said, your surgeon should know what sports bra size to get but wont know the end result as it DIFFERENT for EVERYONE.! good luck hun.

x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 16th March 2013, 9:26 am

Hi I had 700cc back in December. I brought the M&S zip up sports bra in a 34G it was okay for the first day or so, then I really did swell more and ended up with the 36G. I only needed this for a week as the swelling went down I changed to a 32F in the same style and a trip to bravisimo, I brought a shock absorber in a 32GG. The M&S zip up I found was cut generously and not to tight so i could
Could get away with a smaller cup and the shock absorber fitted so well, but I couldn't stand the seams in the early days.

I'm now measuring a 32GG/30H, fitted in boux avenue I was a 34b
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 16th March 2013, 11:45 am

This thread has inspired lots of questions since I've now decided on getting 520cc.

Questions for the larger implant ladies:

How does a larger implant feel in your body ie can you feel the weight of it? Does it feel bulky ie do you always notice they are there because there is a vast difference between what you have, and what you had?

Did all of you with larger implants get stretchmarks? Is it guaranteed that you will get these if you get a larger implant or does that depend solely on your own skin and how it copes? If you did get them have they gone now, or will they go with lots of moisturizing?

How many of you with larger implants got rippling?

How did you come to decide on the size you went and did you end up with the size you wanted/expected?

Sorry to hijack your topic PrincessPIP22. xx
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 16th March 2013, 12:10 pm

Hi ktwin2

I had big and small boobs naturally, depending on weight. But goin from small to big in the space of 1 hour. It did take some gettin used to, 3 months post opp I don't notice them as much or knock them with my arms. Also they don't hurt anymore

The weight did feel strange at first and still does at times. I hate being with out the sports bra for long it's just so comfy. I'm at the point I will be in bras soon, I've got one but it feels so odd I need to get used to them again.

I already had strech marks so they now look much better as they are filled out, I havnt got any new ones.

So far I don't have any rippling that I can feel or see.
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 16th March 2013, 12:20 pm

Thanks for your reply vixylyx, also how did you decide on the size? Did you go from 34b straight to 700cc? Shocked
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 16th March 2013, 12:44 pm

I did, but I've been as big as an F naturally. I had very empty boobs

I decided on the size with my surgeon. I had a look at lots of photos and knew I wanted a big look. On my first consultation we talked about size and the look I wanted. He gave me a few options smaller implant with lift or a bigger implant. He didn't push me and we decided on a second appointment and I would have a think about it. He wanted to make sure I really wanted to go that big.

I saw a few other consultants and tried on different sizes, I fell in love with a 750 implant. I was offered this size with another surgeon but as overs. I didn't like this surgeon as much and he prefers overs i felt he wasnt giving me what was best for me.

Second appointment with my first surgeon we again talked about size, he was reluctant to go as big as 750, he was unsure as it was a big implant and he wanted me to be happy with the results. We agreed he would try 700 on the day if not it would be 600 or 645.

Lucky for me on the day he fitted the 700 in, my surgeon was really happy with the results. They really don't look as big as they sound. I can dress them up or down.

I love them but it is a big implant and some thing people need to be really sure about.
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 16th March 2013, 1:09 pm

Hi Princesspip nobody can predict the size you'll be really, I'm a 34f like you right now and I've got quite big implants already (615cc). I would've thought you'd go up at least a cup size though.

Ktwin I haven't got any rippling, I do sometimes feel they're heavy/ bulky, the worst time for this for me is trying on clothes and finding something too tight, makes me feel suddenly a bit claustrophobic with them, that's probably just me though!
I didn't get stretchmarks. x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 16th March 2013, 2:05 pm

Thanks vixylyx ans mrsm, I really value your input, it helps me so much, I don't talk to anyone else about this, only you ladies on here so any input helps me no end.

Also mrsm, how did you decide on your size? Or did you go with what the surgeon offered you? x
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 16th March 2013, 2:46 pm

I got in my head that I wanted to be an F cup after seeing other ladies pics, and I wanted a noticeable change from what I had ( which was a 32/34 b/c).

I was offered 525 by one surgeon, then my surgeon offered either 525 or 615 and chose the bigger as I thought I'd be more disappointed if they turned out too small than too big. x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessPIP22 16th March 2013, 8:11 pm

Thanks for all your help ladies .. :)
PrincessPIP22
PrincessPIP22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down