Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LARGER implant ladies?

+2
dawnmids
perk_me_up
6 posters

Go down

LARGER implant ladies? Empty LARGER implant ladies?

Post by perk_me_up 13th July 2012, 9:24 pm

Hi ladies I was just wondering how many ladies on here decided to go on the larger size of things? 600ccs and up. I have 650ccs and want to go up to 800 some day.

So some questions for you. Would you do it over again? Or would you have gone bigger? How is daily living with bigger implants? Also was it hard for you to find a PS that would go as big as you wanted? Thanks ladies! :flowers:
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

LARGER implant ladies? Empty Re: LARGER implant ladies?

Post by dawnmids 13th July 2012, 11:00 pm

ive just had 615 put in from 470 and i think my bood greed will always be there lol i dont find 615 big, so far, i dont think they look much bigger than 470 but am still in sports bra so early days.
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by perk_me_up 13th July 2012, 11:57 pm

You still have some dropping and fluffing to do and I think you will notice a difference soon enough. Flash I know boobie greed never goes away. Even though I do love mine as soon as I need a revision I will be back under the knife. Dr Lurve
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th July 2012, 11:59 am

perk_me_up wrote:Would you do it over again?

Yes, definately yes , I'm already nearly there in my boobie fund, but it'll stay there until I either need it for a re-op, or have my next surgery 7 years from now (10 years after my BA)

would you have gone bigger?

No, I've already reduced my implant size once and plan to reduce further when I have my next surgery.

How is daily living with bigger implants?

Before I reduced to 410s, I had 460s, which may not sound big to some, but they were huge on me. I didn't like the attention they brought me and I didn't like how my clothing fitted because I had to constantly buy larger tops that fitted my boobs and drowned the rest of me, so I'd have alter them.

Also was it hard for you to find a PS that would go as big as you wanted?

It was easy for me going smaller lol.

If you're looking to go into the 800s, I would say you'd find it very difficult to get a surgeon to agree to that size if they weren't going to fit your frame. Going that large comes with much higher risk of complications and I noticed the other day on Transforms after care that they will not give after care cover for that size. This is undoubtedly because of the high risks involved in them being implanted. There are surgeons out there who are notorious for liking big boobs such as Mr Singh and I've read that he does sizes that have had to be costum made too, so there are surgeons out there, but due to the risks, I trhink if you have any problems later you'd have to be prepared to foot the bill. Also, if you decided later that they were too large, you'd have think that to go smaller later would involve you later having to have an uplift, so further scarring involved to get what you wanted then... just something to think about. :flowers: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 14th July 2012, 12:07 pm

I'm sorry, I can't help you with the larger size, I've got 240cc and no boobie greed, lol.

Just noticed you're Canadian too, which part of Canada are you from? Did you have your op there? Do you mind asking how much surgery costs there now? I've heard it's gone up a lot in the last decade since most of my friends had their ba's. I live in the UK now, almost ten years xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by perk_me_up 14th July 2012, 9:16 pm

Thanks Cookie. :) my 650 ccs measure me at a 34G and I need to get all my bras from brastop lol but yet in clothes I look maybe a DD. I thought being in the UK it would be more accepting then here in Canada?

Roxanne I was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba and moved out to St. Andrews, Manitoba when I was 21. I just moved to Lethbridge, Alberta two years ago and I love it here! I found an awesome surgeon Dr. Hasell here and he did my BA. He said I was his first bigger sized implant lol. I had a lot of extra skin from having four kids and breast feeding. He said I could have defiantly fit 800 ccc but my muscle couldn't lol. shrug
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th July 2012, 9:54 pm

perk_me_up wrote:Thanks Cookie. :) my 650 ccs measure me at a 34G and I need to get all my bras from brastop lol but yet in clothes I look maybe a DD.

You'd measure a 34FF here in the UK :thumbs:

I never understood when I heard anyone saying that augmentated breasts looked smaller than real breasts. I mean, if you fill a specific cup size surely you must look and measure it right? shrug We actually did an experiment here a long while back with pictures of real and augmentated breasts and asked the girls to guess the size, the experiment surprisingly concluded that overall most of us actually thought augmentated breasts looked larger than natural breasts!

I think when you've been small breasted you have a perception in your head of what the larger cup sizes are and I know for me personally anything over a DD would have seemed huge! So when I resulted in an F cup, although I think theyre too large for my frame, the F cup is no were near as large as I imagined pre-op. I still look at my bras hanging on the line now, then look at my boobs and think how the heck do they fit in those hahaha. So it's funny how our perceptions of cup sizes can actually mess with our heads isn't it.

I thought being in the UK it would be more accepting then here in Canada?

May I ask why you thought that lovely? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 15th July 2012, 9:07 pm

I'm born and raised in Montreal, I lived in Toronto for a few years too. I don't know if it's because I've lived in big cities in Canada, and now that I'm in the UK I've lived in small towns, but I found it a lot more accepting and matter of fact attitude towards BAs in Canada xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by perk_me_up 15th July 2012, 9:39 pm

cookie wrote:
perk_me_up wrote:Thanks Cookie. :) my 650 ccs measure me at a 34G and I need to get all my bras from brastop lol but yet in clothes I look maybe a DD.

You'd measure a 34FF here in the UK :thumbs:

I never understood when I heard anyone saying that augmentated breasts looked smaller than real breasts. I mean, if you fill a specific cup size surely you must look and measure it right? shrug We actually did an experiment here a long while back with pictures of real and augmentated breasts and asked the girls to guess the size, the experiment surprisingly concluded that overall most of us actually thought augmentated breasts looked larger than natural breasts!

I think when you've been small breasted you have a perception in your head of what the larger cup sizes are and I know for me personally anything over a DD would have seemed huge! So when I resulted in an F cup, although I think theyre too large for my frame, the F cup is no were near as large as I imagined pre-op. I still look at my bras hanging on the line now, then look at my boobs and think how the heck do they fit in those hahaha. So it's funny how our perceptions of cup sizes can actually mess with our heads isn't it.

I thought being in the UK it would be more accepting then here in Canada?

May I ask why you thought that lovely? Xx

I am a 34G UK sizing at lest I think brastop is a UK store? Oh I thought we are more uptight here in Canada lol.
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by perk_me_up 15th July 2012, 9:42 pm

roxanne wrote:I'm born and raised in Montreal, I lived in Toronto for a few years too. I don't know if it's because I've lived in big cities in Canada, and now that I'm in the UK I've lived in small towns, but I found it a lot more accepting and matter of fact attitude towards BAs in Canada xxx

Oh lol yeah Montreal is very open compared to where I have lived. I'm living in Lethbridge along the bible belt of Canada so maybe that is why I feel stares burning through me lol. Winnipeg was more open but still closed if you know what I mean. :flowers:
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th July 2012, 10:42 pm

perk_me_up wrote:I am a 34G UK sizing at lest I think brastop is a UK store?

LOL, I gave you the UK equivelent of a Canadian 34G :doh: I've never heard of 'brastop' before, I thought it was Canadian haha! I'll give it a look now! haha. xx

Oh I thought we are more uptight here in Canada lol.

I've no idea how Canadians are about women having BA's but here in the UK there are all too many small minded people that are more than happy to put you down for having a BA. Our boobs seem to instantly become an open topic for discussion at the sheer mention of surgery and the glamour girl image instantly comes to mind whenever it's discussed for so many, along with all having a complete personality change over night, getting your boobs out at every given opportunity and dressing like a tart to show them off, so nahhhhh we're not at all uptight in the UK Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 15th July 2012, 10:54 pm

LARGER implant ladies? 557141 LARGER implant ladies? 557141 LARGER implant ladies? 557141 Well said cookie!

I've noticed that a lot of people in the UK are very shy or apologetic about vanity. So long as you realise it's what's inside that counts first and it's important to be a good person, what's the harm in caring about what's on the outside too? Well, I'm not apologetic about it, it doesn't in any way contradict me striving to be a good person on the inside.

Perk-me-up, perhaps we've had different experiences of different views in Canada because the bible belt and Montreal are worlds apart, that would make a lot of sense xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by perk_me_up 16th July 2012, 1:13 am

cookie wrote:
perk_me_up wrote:I am a 34G UK sizing at lest I think brastop is a UK store?

LOL, I gave you the UK equivelent of a Canadian 34G :doh: I've never heard of 'brastop' before, I thought it was Canadian haha! I'll give it a look now! haha. xx]

Here is the link. I love the bras on this site and they are modest in price even after the pound to Canadian dollar exchange.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh I thought we are more uptight here in Canada lol.

I've no idea how Canadians are about women having BA's but here in the UK there are all too many small minded people that are more than happy to put you down for having a BA. Our boobs seem to instantly become an open topic for discussion at the sheer mention of surgery and the glamour girl image instantly comes to mind whenever it's discussed for so many, along with all having a complete personality change over night, getting your boobs out at every given opportunity and dressing like a tart to show them off, so nahhhhh we're not at all uptight in the UK Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical xx

I guess every place has a stuffy side lol. I'm in the bible belt now so I keep my BA a secret. :flowers:
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 16th July 2012, 9:14 am

I had 525s and although in my head I would like larger implants I wouldn't as thats just my insecurity playing havoc with my mind. As realistically they are quite large compared to pre op, I measure 28GG and it is a nightmare finding bras so going bigger I don't think. Could manage, certain tops don't look right anymore due to them being quite big, although not a lot has changed regarding what I can and can't buy, I love love love my boobs so I wouldn't risk it by going any bigger. ALthough I must say by looking at me you would never think I was a GG cup size whereas if someone who stood next to me with non augmented boobs at the same size I think theres would look huge!

We are very conscious here in the UK about boob jobs, it's not something you would shout out as we come under fire, people seem to think we are vain or selfish the list is endless, but us lot know and understand different and that's what matters.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by perk_me_up 16th July 2012, 7:28 pm

I'm so sad that you ladies go through that there. It's too bad there are so many closed minded people. I don't care to have anything to do with those kind of people. I am a very positive individual and I surround myself with same. I almost think maybe less ccs there = bigger. I see girls with 400 - 500 and they are hitting big post-op sizes? Lol I guess ccs are ccs no difference but WOW. You eneded up with 28GG. I'm a 34G but if I go to a 32 band then I would be a 32GG. :)
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 16th July 2012, 7:59 pm

Hi Perk-me-up, just wanted to say I definately don't think you look a DD, I really think you look the size you wear G.

There were 2 lovely ladies on here that had oversized implants but haven't seen them on here in ages, one was tashabasha she had 800cc and that took her to a J cup, and Altbarbie had around 700cc and wanted to go to 900cc.

Also it's all relative with your band size so a 28GG = 30G = 32FF = 34F so welshvicci is only 2 cup sizes smaller than you.

Vicci- I've often wondered if you compared pics of same sized natural vs augmented which actually looks bigger (I always thought natural) and recently I read in Closer that Billie Faiers is a natural 28G so almost same as you, and I have to say your boobs look way better hun, I think the shape you have is great.
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by perk_me_up 16th July 2012, 8:10 pm

Yeah my avatar really is deceiving. When I go out in regular clothes I truly only look a DD. If I ever need a revision I will be getting 800ccs. :)
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down