Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any other tall ladies?

4 posters

Go down

Any other tall ladies? Empty Any other tall ladies?

Post by Emmaa 18th June 2011, 1:39 am

Hi ladies!

Just looking for ladies with similar stats??

I am 6 feet, 160 lbs, 38 A/B, RC is 33, BWD MIGHT be 15. I have had 5 consultations and they are all different. I am wanting to be proportionate to my frame so not huge, but in between natural and fake looking. Like a "hmmm I wonder...did she or didnt she" type look. I have done the rice test and like 550-600cc. How close is this test to the outcome after surgery? Also wondering if I should go with Mod Plus or HP. I dont want alot of side boob but I dont like the rounded upper pole either. I would rather just be able to push them up to make them look like that lol. I would be going with silicone unders. Do you think this is to big? To small?

Any other tall ladies? 899188
Emmaa
Emmaa
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Any other tall ladies? Empty Re: Any other tall ladies?

Post by Lookoutgirl 18th June 2011, 2:27 am

I'm 5'8" almost and 138 lbs and looking at 600-50 ps says they will look wonderful I'm seeing all these ladies saying that they have 350/460 and making the dd to ff so I'm kinda in the same dellima as you I just taking in several pictures of what I want to look like hoping that works for me!! Good luck with your choice when is you day? Mine is July 20th!!
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 18th June 2011, 9:44 am

I am 5'7'' and 135lbs and I had 515cc. I have a 29inch ribcage and wear a 30g. I was wearing a 32/34b before but should have been wearing a 30 band so I reckon I was a 30b (after breastfeeding 4 babies, my boobs were lovely, not! and I needed a b cup simply for the actual width of my boobs NOT because I filled it up!! To fill I would have needed only an A!!)I reckon, Emmaa, if you do have a 33'' RC you aren't a 38 but more like a 34, at most a 36. I reckon too that you could easily carry off 500+ with your height.You are more than welcome to see my pics, if you feel that may help. A 30g sounds HUGE but in reality, it looks to me like a DD. Just pm me if you want to see.Sorry for the ramble, just reread! On way out now tho so haven't time to un-ramble!! xx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmaa 18th June 2011, 5:29 pm

I would love to see peoples pics to help me put in perspective what 500 cc's looks like. If I am 33 RC dont you add 4 for an even number and 5 for an odd number to give me a 38? Thats what the doc said.
Emmaa
Emmaa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmaa 18th June 2011, 5:29 pm

I am to new to the forums to PM people :(
Emmaa
Emmaa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 18th June 2011, 9:52 pm

Hi Emma, adding the cm for bra size is the old way of measuring, you actually wear what you measure so if you are a 33 then you wear a 32 or 34, it will depend on the bra and the best thing to do is get professionally measured where they just fit you to a bra. I am fairly tall I am 5'10 and I have 540cc implants and I needed a large implant to bit my breast width and I eaily wear my 540cc and feel I could even go bigger. I wear a 32G which soulds huge but its not really I feel I look a DD cup. Once you have some more posts and become an acitve memeber I will be happy to share my photos.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down