Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

size help - 260 or 300??

+4
jen842
Optima
nads
vikki_01
8 posters

Go down

size help - 260 or 300?? Empty size help - 260 or 300??

Post by vikki_01 3rd February 2009, 10:42 am

hiya, well i went for a consultation with a surgeon the other day and he said the biggest i could have with overs was 260cc or i could have 300cc unders if i wanted 2 go bigger. I am now confused nd dont no which 2 go for..will they roughly give me the same size? what is the difference? I am a 32a at the moment and a size 8..i want to be a c/d cup and look natural. Which do u think is best? Any pics of this kinda size would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! xx
vikki_01
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

size help - 260 or 300?? Empty Re: size help - 260 or 300??

Post by nads 3rd February 2009, 10:45 am

Hi hun, glad you made it over to the new site! I got 275s sp pm me if you want to see piccies. Seeing as you can get overs or unders if depends what look you're after, personally if i could of had overs i would've but i didnt have enough tissue. You have more chance of cleavage and they may move more too, all depends on what you're starting with, if its important you get a natural look unders are good too x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Optima 5th February 2009, 1:00 am

Hiya

I don't think you'd see a lot of difference in size with 260 overs or 300 unders...I think you lose a bit of size with unders anyway, from what I've read. Like Nads said, you might get a more natural look and cleavage with the overs. I think both of them would probably get you to a 32c, though, if you're an A now.
Optima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

size help - 260 or 300?? Empty i had 300cc unders

Post by jen842 5th February 2009, 10:46 am

hey hun.
i had 300cc unders.. i was a 32a/b before and now am a 32d but they are getting bigger by the day.. am 5"8, 9 stone and size 8-10 with a small frame.

when i saw my surgeon he said i could have overs but i would be back for a lift in 10 years..... under the muscle means that the muscle acts like an internal bra and supports the implants, whereas overs its only skin and tissue supporting the implant so they can sag quicker..... also with unders you get a natural slope at the top of the breast where as with overs you can get a more rounded look at the top of the boob, which can be more noticble in bras (my sister had 300cc overs 2 weeks ago)
it all depends on what you want hun to be honest.. i mean i am so pleased i had unders.. they look so natural and although the pain is a bit worse and they will take longer to settle its worth it.
i am going to try and get some pics up so let me know if you wanna see.
Jen
x
jen842
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleexxx 1st March 2009, 9:42 am

theres hardley a diffrence in them both, id go for the bigger tho lol xx
kayleexxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 1st March 2009, 10:27 am

Hey lovely,

I was a 32A and had 340cc overs and I've ended up a 28G! So if you really don't want to gp any bigger than a C/D 260 will get you there fine. If you think you'd want a bit extra to compensate for having unders then you could go for 300, but I still rekon you'd end up bigger than a C cup.

What did your surgeon recommend was best out of both options?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 1st March 2009, 10:48 am

Optima wrote:Hiya

I don't think you'd see a lot of difference in size with 260 overs or 300 unders...I think you lose a bit of size with unders anyway, from what I've read. Like Nads said, you might get a more natural look and cleavage with the overs. I think both of them would probably get you to a 32c, though, if you're an A now.
my surgeon laughed when i asked if i would loose size with unders, he said no if anything you get more because you also get the thickness of your muscle added to the size, and when the muscle relaxes this is when unders get bigger (fluffing). i was 32a/34aa and had 380cc unders im wearing a d/dd sports bra.
hope this helps.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 1st March 2009, 6:16 pm

I had 315 unders, i was an A now im 28E x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down