Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted

+25
Kat4
SarahMichelle
MozElle83
Tanyaxx1
Smallblue
needboobs
momojack
FLOWER11
sparkyleeds
kay
Redhead1
spittingfairy
nikitaw86
misf1
Katie J
sexybum
roxanne
butterfly7713
welshvicci123
katyp
sweetpoison
AmyD
Sammyj
Jojo6
sianni85
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted - Page 4 Empty Re: Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted

Post by Love2run 4th January 2012, 4:14 am

Hi Sianni have you updated your picturetrail at all?
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted - Page 4 Empty Re: Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted

Post by perk_me_up 4th January 2012, 7:52 am

I also, just read through this whole thread and all I can say is WOW! I'm soooo sorry that you went through this. It is a nightmare! I can't even imagine what you must be going through. Hug Please keep us up o date on your re-op. Good Luck pretty lady. :)
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 5th January 2012, 1:02 pm

god im quite disturbed by this thread. I really feel for you. I had Dr. Sulaiman do my BA on 21st September 2011 and am booked in on 19th of this month to go and see him as I am not happy with my breasts. They are uneven and one is much smaller than the other. I really feel a bigger implant should have been used on the smaller book. it seems to be much more out to the side than the other and there is not anywhere near the same fullness as the left breast. I havent achieved anywhere near the size or shape I had wanted. The last time I met him i said i really expected to be bigger. he said i couldnt have had any bigger under the muscle, I kind of feel I should be been offered over the muscle but it was never brought up. Unfortuneatly I didnt know alot about implants as I hadnt seen this sight previously. I did bring a picture to show him, now that I know what I know the picture was definietly of a moderate profile implant and was very natural. I now have a high profile implant. Again when I met him initially i didnt know the profiles etc etc etc. the meeting went like this. What size to you want to be,...... he recommended two sizes, meeting over. I definietly feel that I had a part to play for not asking the right questions and being properly informed, but should the surgeon not be informing you of all your options ..... limitations x
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 5th February 2012, 2:58 pm

Hi Sianni.

I was just wondering how you've been getting on with things and if you decided on revision with Dr Sulaiman after all? Hope things are better with you hun.
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 6th March 2012, 3:50 pm

Hey,

How are things going?

I hope they've settled down and actually look lovely (so you don't need a re-op etc) even so, you still should look for some financial compensation for the stress and for not doing what he said he'd do on the consent form and in the notes

xxx
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4