Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted

+25
Kat4
SarahMichelle
MozElle83
Tanyaxx1
Smallblue
needboobs
momojack
FLOWER11
sparkyleeds
kay
Redhead1
spittingfairy
nikitaw86
misf1
Katie J
sexybum
roxanne
butterfly7713
welshvicci123
katyp
sweetpoison
AmyD
Sammyj
Jojo6
sianni85
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted Empty Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 6:26 am

I had my second op yesterday, still in hospital now. All along Mr Sulaiman said I would have to have low height, extra high projection anatomicals due to having such a small frame. He said the height of the implant could not go above 11.5cm otherwise it would be visable by my collarbone.
All yesterday I kept asking the staff what size implants I ended up with and no one knew. Have been quite woozy and was asleep when Mr Sulaiman came in post op so I haven't spoken to him.
Just this second had a nurse come in to give me my check out pack and I've found out I've had full height implants. Not only are these 12.5cm in height. but also they are really narrow. I came in for a second op as I was really unhappy with the width of my old implants being only 11.5 as they didn't fill my chest. These new implants are 12cm wide.
I am absolutely gutted and don't know what to do.
I know its early but if anyone is online please write back. I can't believe this has happened and trying to hold back the tears
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted Empty Re: Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted

Post by Jojo6 30th December 2011, 6:44 am

Oh Hun, I'm here! I'm sorry you are so sad & upset. Do you know the exact implant, size & projection you have just had and what you had previously? What did you agree with the surgeon prior to surgery. I'm just wondering whether it was the only option to achieve the size you were after?

Is it your surgeon checking you off this morning? I would try & find out exactly what has happened before you leave sweetie. I am sure you look fab Hun and it is still early days - mine are quite narrow & extra full projection. They looked like narrow pointy missiles at first and now they look a lovely round shape. the GA also makes you feel weepy so make sure you take care of yourself as you have lots of healing to do babe.

I really hope you are ok. Big hugs Hug xxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted Empty Re: Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 6:53 am

We agreed low height extra full projection in either 365 or 405. He said right from the start that I would have to have low height of either 11.5 cm or less as otherwise they'd be visable. When he asked my reasons for new op specifically I said they were way too narrow for my chest and the projection was too small. The only thing I was happy with was the height of 10.6.

Previous stats: width 11.5 height 10.6 projection 4.2

Now: width 12 height 12.5 projection 5.7

My width has only increased by .5 which was the main reason for reop. Totallly dont understand!

Also he came in yesterday post op, but I was still half asleep so he just said op was fine, go back to sleep. He isnt in today.

The nurses are going to call him

Feel sick xxx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 6:57 am

I said I would trust him and go with whatever size he thought was best. but the sizes he has said he will try right from my first consultation for this op are:

MF-410335 335gms 12.5cm 11.6cm 5.1cm

MX-410370 370gms 12.5cm 11.6cm 6.0cm

LF-410390 390gms 13.5cm 11.4cm 5.3cm

LX-410365 365gms 13.0cm 10.9cm 6.1cm

LX-410405 405gms 13.5cm 11.4cm 6.2cm

He specifically said he couldnt go any bigger on the height as they would not look right in my body. So what happens when my swelling goes down? He also said I'd need at least 12.5 width to fill my chest properly

Can't help but cry.........I dont understand
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 30th December 2011, 7:04 am

Oh huni, ok I see the reason for the re op was mainly you were unhappy with the width so yes you need to find out from the surgeon why he made the decision to go with the 12 cm width implants. Do they not look much different?

Let us know what the surgeon says hun. Be persistent until you get some answers. Hugs xxxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyj 30th December 2011, 7:19 am

Just wanted to say that I really feel for you.
It must be awful to expect one thing and then get something else.
They're may be an explanation - so try and keep calm until you have a full and detailed conversation with your surgeon.
Xx
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 7:54 am

Ive just taken all the binding and support bra off and the implant is up by my next. My first ba is was no where near that high and he specifically said he couldnt increase the height at all as otherise my implants would be visable.

The nurses have just telephoned him and he is coming in to see me.

All along we have both stated that the width definitely needs increasing, the projection needs increasing but the height definitely cant be increased by more than a cm max.

Sh**in myself now about having to talk to him cant stop crying
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyj 30th December 2011, 8:11 am

Can you write down or get a nurse to help you make a note of exactly what you need to ask before he arrives? I know I always lack confidence when speaking direct to people especially when upset / angry and I never get to say what I need to.
I know it probably won't make a difference but my implants were right up by my collar bone, and one is still really high, so don't panic about that.
Xx
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 30th December 2011, 8:11 am

ok sweetheart stay calm..... there must be a reasonable explanation for why he used these implants.... maybe when he came to put them in the other sizes didn't work? Maybe he felt this size would look best? What time is he coming in? Don't panic.... From my experience, THG are very professional, if there is something wrong it can be sorted. Chin up darling, big hug from me Hug

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 30th December 2011, 8:12 am

Good point sammy j...... thats a good idea, make some notes hun. xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 30th December 2011, 8:49 am

So glad he's coming in to see you hun. I agree, you must ask the nurses to help you to make sure get it across to him how unhappy you are . Keep us posted sweetie xxxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetpoison 30th December 2011, 9:01 am

hey hun, just read this! you must feel terrible, I completely understand.... but first calm down and breath!!! now you talk to him and you won't leave before everything is clear. you tell him it's not what you agreed on and you wan't an explanation. maybe he really had no other choice or he thought it was the best. if not sweetie, you won't leave before he fixes it up!!! don't be afraid... you paid a lot of money and went through an operation, it's your right!! you should get what you asked for.

but I am sure it will be all fine, no worries!!! lots of hugs.... xxx
sweetpoison
sweetpoison
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 30th December 2011, 9:39 am

Hug Heart Give You ....good luck sweetie, we are here for you. xxx
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 30th December 2011, 10:35 am

Good luck hun, we are all here for you! makesure you get a full explanation before you leave, maybe there was a good reason why he did what he did, maybe when he put the ones that we discussed in he felt that they werent right, im sure you will get this sorted, the hospital group are very professional.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 30th December 2011, 12:02 pm

I hope you have seen him hun and he has given you reasoning for using this size implant. I really feel for you and hope you are feeling better Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted 571992 xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 30th December 2011, 12:06 pm

I hope you're ok, just wanted to send you big hugs Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted 571992. I'm sure your PS has his reasons, and hopefully you are getting an explanation. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 12:17 pm

Hi all thanks so much for replying, it really means a lot. I'm now home! Still gutted but slightly less panicked.
Mr Sulaiman straight after seeing me said he will do a re-op at my convenience completely free.
It wasn't an implant we discussed using at all. They are really too tall for my chest. My breasts now start about 3/4 inch below my collar bone and I have a massive ridge sticking out. I understand some of this may be swelling but you can clearly see and feel the implant sticking out. As I've already had one ba I know about swelling but I didn't have any ridge at all last time and was told that I wouldnt given that I've chosen the anatomicals. All along Mr Sulaiman has said the height could not be increased but for some reason put a really tall implant in. Given that as soon as he saw me he immediately offered a free re-op I think a mistake has been made. He didn't offer an explanation but to be fair he was ill and had completely lost his voice. He said he will do it again completely free and he will sort it all with management. He said he will do it before my holiday in Feb and that given my fast healing he would be confident to do it over a weekend so I don't lose any wages. I am just trying to get hold of the clinic to book it an appointment for next sat so that I can get it all sorted.
Still feel absolutely gutted but relieved to know I won't have to pay out any more.

Apart from everything that has gone wrong with both my ops, the cost so far (over £7500) and the less than good service in between (does anyone remember the "pre-op" comment?) I really cannot fault the staff there. Mr Sulaiman is lovely and even though it's been a bit of a disaster I still think he's a nice man. I just want my re-op asap so I can FINALLY enjoy my new boobs

xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sexybum 30th December 2011, 12:29 pm

Hi hun, Mr Sulaiman is my ps, I'm due a re-op 8th January!
You've made me very wary I must say, hope your feeling ok & more confident now but if I was you I would be fuming! I'm upset at having to have a second op, but your soon to have a third due to their **naughty word**-up growl
Out of interest what was the pre-op comment? Hug

X x
sexybum
sexybum
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted Empty ? I dont know what this means

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 12:41 pm

sexybum wrote:Hi hun, Mr Sulaiman is my ps, I'm due a re-op 8th January!
You've made me very wary I must say, hope your feeling ok & more confident now but if I was you I would be fuming! I'm upset at having to have a second op, but your soon to have a third due to their **naughty word**-up Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted 221105
Out of interest what was the pre-op comment? Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted 571992

X x

Hiya

Mr Sulaiman is really nice, to be honest I have no clue why he picked this implant as we narrowed it down to four to try whilst I was under and this one wasnt any of those. As soon as he saw me though he offered me a free re-op. I am really upset as I have booked holidays which I will now have to cancel as my boobs wont be ready in time. not only will this cost me money but I will also have wages docked if I need more time off work. I cant change my work holidays once they are booked you see. Also even if I get a sick note I have already used my sick days so I would get no pay. Plus they said the sick notes have the hospital group all over them and I dont want anyone to know ive had surgery!

I've been told to have a third op straight away could increase the chances of infection and cc so panicking about that. Dont want to have to wait another five months for my life to start! Mr Sulaiman seemed to think he could redo it in jan though??

I'm not sure what you mean by pre-op comment? I never had anything written to keep? But on his notes he wrote the selection options were 365cc or 405cc in low height, extra full projection. I ended up with 360cc in full height, extra full projection. On the notes he wrote that the height should not be increased due to my frame. also that whilst patient is happy to give him final decision between the two implants on the day, she would prefer as natural shape as possible rather than just the biggest size possible.

Is that what you meant?xxx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie J 30th December 2011, 12:44 pm

I would be horrified if the surgeon had put in the wrong implants, especially for him to admit it! growl Being ill or not seems no excuse to get it wrong when you pay so much money to get it done. Im glad he will offer you another re-op but surely this should have been right the first time round. I hope you are feeling ok and all the best for the next op and hope you heal quickly! Give You
xxx
Katie J
Katie J
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by sexybum 30th December 2011, 12:49 pm

Thanks for reply sweetie x
I was referring to what u wrote in your previous post

"and the less than good service in between (does anyone remember the "pre-op" comment?) I really cannot fault the staff there"

I hope he sorts it for you after all its his mistake
X x
sexybum
sexybum
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted Empty cant understand

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 12:50 pm

Katie J wrote:I would be horrified if the surgeon had put in the wrong implants, especially for him to admit it! Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted 221105 Being ill or not seems no excuse to get it wrong when you pay so much money to get it done. Im glad he will offer you another re-op but surely this should have been right the first time round. I hope you are feeling ok and all the best for the next op and hope you heal quickly! Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted 321562
xxx

I literally cant understand how it has happened. I dont think he was ill yesterday when he performed the surgery. he said the implant fits the pocket so he thought it would be ok. It looks awful though. He offered a re-op before i even said anything.

I dont understand how we can narrow it down to a choice of two (which he wrote in big black pen on the notes) then agree to add a third option just in case, then it ends up being a completely different implant going in. they are all similar in volume but the proportions are different. the ones we chose for my frame were short but wide, ive ended up with tall and narrow!

xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie J 30th December 2011, 1:27 pm

He 'thought' it would be ok. God teats not a great thing to admit. I totally feel for you and cant even begin to imagine how you are feeling right now. I hope you have people around you to support you through this!

It does seem rather odd that you would agree between two different options and he goes for something completely different! How are you feeling now? I can't believe you are already on here so soon after surgery...what a trooper coffee screen
xxx
Katie J
Katie J
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie J 30th December 2011, 1:27 pm

He 'thought' it would be ok. God teats not a great thing to admit. I totally feel for you and cant even begin to imagine how you are feeling right now. I hope you have people around you to support you through this!

It does seem rather odd that you would agree between two different options and he goes for something completely different! How are you feeling now? I can't believe you are already on here so soon after surgery...what a trooper coffee screen
xxx
Katie J
Katie J
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie J 30th December 2011, 1:29 pm

Oh no! Sorry for posting twice help Is there any way I can delete one of them? ooooops xxx
Katie J
Katie J
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next