Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted

+25
Kat4
SarahMichelle
MozElle83
Tanyaxx1
Smallblue
needboobs
momojack
FLOWER11
sparkyleeds
kay
Redhead1
spittingfairy
nikitaw86
misf1
Katie J
sexybum
roxanne
butterfly7713
welshvicci123
katyp
sweetpoison
AmyD
Sammyj
Jojo6
sianni85
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted - Page 3 Empty Re: Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted

Post by momojack 30th December 2011, 5:19 pm

I also agree with Redhead..

How distressing for you!! Hope it all gets sorted out quickly so that you can heal and enjoy your new boobies!!

xxx Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted - Page 3 571992
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted - Page 3 Empty Re: Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted

Post by Jojo6 30th December 2011, 5:28 pm

Omg huni, I can't believe the surgeons negligence! He may be a nice man but this time he really messed up, and he knows it. You must be in for some compensation, you are having to rearrange such a lot for yet another re op that shouldn't be necessary!

I hope this gets sorted for you asap. It was clear what you wanted... How could he possibly put in the wrong implant?!!! Very distressing for you xxx
Big hugs xxxxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 5:30 pm

Yeah i think that is the worst thing - its all just so stressful. I really wish i could just have the op tomorrow and then get on with healing. I was so happy yesterday before I looked and I was in that woozy state. I was really pleased with the final few choices so I knew whichever one I got I would be happy with. I spent most of the night half awake dreaming about holidays and bikinis and strapless dresses, it was like Christmas morning. I was so excited to be going home happy at last.

Then when she told me the code I was like no thats not me they arent the ones we said. i told her she must have picked up the wrong file and she was like no this is definitely you full height! I just put my hands up on my chest, near my collar bone and for the first time felt the ridge. My heart just sank and I was like OMG no this cant be happening.

To be fair this implant height is 12.5cm and the implant I wanted was 10.9 so it's not like its 100cc out or something. It's just on my frame its that bit too big.

I keep praying that I wake up tomorow and its gone. i know it wont happen but i keep thinking maybe ill be lucky. I sent off the letter of complaint via email just now. Its really long but if anyone wants to read it ill happily pm it to you.

Mr Sulaiman is a nice guy, but you are right. This has caused so much emotional and physical stress and I've paid over £7000 so far for the privalege. I don't have his re-op offer in writing either so who knows I may be stuck with these horrible boobs for a while yet.

I know what everyone is saying about the risk and I'm really torn. Part of me just wants it to happen soon so I can relax and have it all over. But then the other part is, and has been from the start, terrified of something going wrong.

Just had a good cry on my mums shoulder. She can't believe it -she is well angry.

We just don't know what to do for the best? Go for the fast and free re-op (if its still available) or wait and live in limbo for another six months. Ive spent three years not buying any clothes just having sisters hand me downs, not going on nights out, not swimming or sunbathing - is another six months going to kill me?

xxx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th December 2011, 5:37 pm

i'd love to read the letter please hun xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 6:18 pm

I've sent a copy to you in a pm xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th December 2011, 6:20 pm

I would request a full refund and find another surgeon hun xx One that knows what they are doing xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 6:24 pm

I doubt I will get any money back. ill be lucky to get the free re-op I reckon. my boobs are almost right im 100% sure that the implant i picked would be perfect. All he has to do is take this tall one out and put a low height version in instead. It would take 2hours tops and then i could just get on with my life and finally enjoy myself xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th December 2011, 6:27 pm

I hope he does what he verbally agreed to was there other people in the room when he agreed to it?
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sexybum 30th December 2011, 6:41 pm

Flower...my re-op is due to pain & cc, so I'm having pocket revision to hopefully remedy this. I've also always had a degree of muscle distortion although not severe. Mr Sulaiman has always presented to me as professional & competent but the experience sianni has suffered is inexcusable & I hope it is resolved for her x x x
sexybum
sexybum
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 30th December 2011, 7:06 pm

Sianni,

You dont need to like the PS! Of course he is being nice - he's prob trying to save his reputation. Seems like u r not the only one who has needed a re-op from him.

I would agree with Misf & Kay. I wouldnt let him operate on me again! How many chances does he get when he is messing with your body. Its not right or acceptable to need one re-op let alone 2!

Not only should you get free re-op but compensation for possible loss of earnings etc.

Good luck hun. You deserve better x Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted - Page 3 571992
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 30th December 2011, 7:41 pm

sianni I'm so sorry to read your post this evening. I hope you've managed to get some rest and sleep this afternoon. You need to keep your strength up to recover. I'm so utterly disgusted by this. If it were me I wouldn't let him touch me again. There is no excuse for any of this. Keep strong. Xxx
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 30th December 2011, 7:57 pm

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted - Page 3 571992 hope your feeling okie hun, would love to read the letter of complaint.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 31st December 2011, 12:19 pm

OMG wtf growl babe I just read this thread... I hope you are okay! Hug Do NOT let him touch you! He clearly isn't able to make a decision even when he isn't sick! (remember the first op?!) nope Please claim a full refund and get another surgeon to do the re-op. You may need to wait a short time but it will be worth the wait and peace of mind. You don't want him to put the correct implant in only to find he is no good at revision surgery and you get complications 6 months later from his incompetent surgical work.... growl seriously. DO NOT GO BACK!!! Hug
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 31st December 2011, 1:33 pm

Hi all

I'm in bed at my mums, been dozing on and off all day. Mum is absolutely horrified and is taking me to see a solicitor next week. The implants I have don't look horrific they are just not what I wanted.

I feel awful starting another year facing more operations and unhappiness. I was so excited for the January sales and my holiday in Feb. It now looks like I will have to cancel my holiday too, so upset about that. I don't want to go abroad looking like this. The whole idea was for noone to find out but my implants are clearly visable. I also know from last time that I feel really unhappy with it not being right and wont be able to enjoy myself properly.

I just dont know what to do for the best. Im scared stiff that because this is a taller implant than I wanted that when the implant is eventually replaced I will end up with loose skin around my neck. I alsowonder how much stretching and changing shape my boobs will put up with. Surely the skin will end up loose?

Just feel sick and scared and unhappy. Can't believe how different I could be feeling had he just put the implants we chose in. I dont understand it.

xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 31st December 2011, 2:24 pm

I feel so upset for you. You need to find a surgeon that you trust and has plenty of experience in dealing with revision ops. All your questions can be dealt with when you're ready to make those steps. I fully agree you should be seeking legal advice and claim as much compensation as you can, over and above the costs you've paid so far. This is negligence. Remain strong. xx
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 31st December 2011, 2:50 pm

relax....you will get through it and we will all be here for you babe.... xxxxxxxxxxxx Hug Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 31st December 2011, 3:13 pm

As you have just had the op they are going to be quite high, try not to panic, they shouldn't remain that high, although it can take a little while for them to drop, so dont panic just yet they will come down and not look so obvious. Just concentrate on your healing and relaxing for a few days. You will get this sorted hun, you wont get loose skin around your collar bone or anything like that. You'll be ok and hopefully be able to get things sorted asap.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 31st December 2011, 4:51 pm

Is it definitely incompetance given that he has offered a free reop and also that he says the implant fit in ok? Even though the implants used werent selected as possible options?

How do I make a claim against them if so? Just go to see a solicitor?

xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 31st December 2011, 4:56 pm

It's definitely incompetent hun ur didn't get what u asked for get a refund and whether u like these implants or not once there settled u deserve a refund xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 31st December 2011, 5:00 pm

Omg sianni I have just read this thread, I am so sorry and angry that you are going through this! It is disgusting! I really feel for you babe. He must know he's did wrong to offer you a free re-op without really discussing anything with you! I understand it's hard and scary for you babes all that money and emotional stress!! You poor babe! I would defo complain and see another surgeon, he may seem nice but I'd be terrified to have another op with him. I really hope this gets resolved for you and you eventually get the results that man should have given you! Big hugs xxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 1st January 2012, 2:07 pm

Well I've sent off the letter of complaint and I have an appointment booked to see the nurse (for my post op check up) on Thursday. Mr Sulaiman said (when I last saw him - the day after my op) that if i am still unhappy at this next appointment to get them to book the revision surgery date.

I think I am going to book it just so it is all in place and I will then have it in writing. I can then do more research and if necessary put the date back - but at least I will have it in writing which is the main thing.

I do want to take it further and try to get some of my money back but my first priority is to actually get my body sorted so I can get on with life. I think I will be able to relax much more once I know I won't have to pay out any more for revision surgery.

Still feel sick and scared but just hope to god I can get these implants out and replaced by the ones I definitely want.

xxx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 1st January 2012, 2:47 pm

Hi Sianni.

So sorry to hear about what's happened. I saw your post on [link removed] as well and my heart really goes out to you. Maybe it'd be wise to visit your GP - someone independent of HSG - to find out exactly how safe it is to go for a re-op sooner rather than in 6 months, any additional complications that could occur from GA, increased risk of CC, etc. At least that way you can have a little more reassurance from people who don't have a vested interest.

Really hope that you manage to get some peace of mind and closure on this soon. Big hugs x
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 3rd January 2012, 10:10 pm

Hiya thanks for messaging me.

Over the last few days I have tried to make some more enquiries. I rang my GP and she was pretty unhelpful. She told me should couldnt give me any information and that I should go back and speak to my surgeon!

I also rang NHS direct. They have given me the number for BAAPS which I have rung and left a message with.

I also posted on here in the ask the surgeon section. John Perreira has replied which I am really grateful for as I believe he is a trusted surgeon who would give good advice. He has told me there are no increased risks with having surgery sooner rather than later. The risks of surgery are still there but the chances of complications are not increased.

This is really good news for me.

I am going to see my surgeon on Thursday after work. My mum is coming with me. I would like to get revision surgery booked first so I can start to relax a little and then at a later date look at possible compensation. I do trust my surgeon safety wise - maybe I shouldn't based on everyones advice, I dont know. But after both ops my healing has been good (so far). I just want this sorting and am going to try and stay sensible to make the safest possible decision about what happens next.

xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahMichelle 3rd January 2012, 11:36 pm

So sorry to hear you have had to go through all this. Sounds very careless and a lot of unnessasary stress. I hope they pull out the stops to fix things for you.

All the best, Sarah x
SarahMichelle
SarahMichelle
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 4th January 2012, 12:39 am

Blimey sianni, I just read through this whopping thread properly.

I hope it goes well for you on Thursday. I noted that you seem so much calmer in your later posts, thats great, its so much easier to deal with stuff like this if you calm. I think you will get so much further if you dont burst in full of anger or worse still tears. Its great that you will have your mum with you too. Also think you doin the right thing getting sorted and then trying to get compensated. I think (I bleepy well hope) that he would be MASSIVELY careful this time round not to bugger up again.

I had a daft thought while I was typing this message ... so thought Id share it with you to make you smile (hopefully) ... so here goes

its something DF told me, was probably a joke one of his work mates told him .... bloke in a dentist gets hold of the dentists dangly bits and squeezes hard, looks him in the eyes and says 'we wont hurt each other will we?!?!?' maybe you could try that technique on Mr S when you ready for theatre?!?! sorry sweet, definately not being flippant about how bad its been for you - just hoping to make you smile.

Got to look to the future and think given a couple of months it will all be sorted.

Sorry if I rambled, its late and I should be in bed really but wanted to message you anyway. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next