Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted

+25
Kat4
SarahMichelle
MozElle83
Tanyaxx1
Smallblue
needboobs
momojack
FLOWER11
sparkyleeds
kay
Redhead1
spittingfairy
nikitaw86
misf1
Katie J
sexybum
roxanne
butterfly7713
welshvicci123
katyp
sweetpoison
AmyD
Sammyj
Jojo6
sianni85
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted - Page 2 Empty Re: Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted

Post by misf1 30th December 2011, 1:45 pm

Free re op or not, the way he has treated you has been disgusting and how do you know he will do as you ask next time. The more operations you have in such a short space of time could give you complications or infection hun. I would ask for a different more trust worthly surgeon, cause if it was me, I sure wouldn't want someone who chucked any old implant in.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted - Page 2 Empty Re: Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted

Post by nikitaw86 30th December 2011, 1:53 pm

I would be doing some serious complaining if I was u nd asking for a full refund to take ur money to a competent surgeon xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 2:11 pm

I've just written an essay of a complaints letter. Not sure if I've been too nice or not - I hate complaining. If I put it up would you read it and give me some feedback?

I had to come on here. For one only my mum and sister know I've had the op and they are out (working). So I'd be going stir crazy on my own. And for two you guys are so supportive and exactly what I need. Mr Sulaiman told me this morning to stop using forums and stop doing so much research as I was confusing myself but I like being on here

xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th December 2011, 2:17 pm

Why shouldn't u know what's right and wrong an come on forums to help u with this what a **naughty word** prob cause he knows you know more then he wants u too x
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie J 30th December 2011, 2:17 pm

Of course you have a right to be on here! It is such a help for you to share your story with other people! If nobody compared notes then we would all be clueless as to what happens and any problems we may encounter. He probably didnt want you to be on here because he knows you are unhappy with the result and doesnt want his name being tarnished!
I would be more than happy to read your complaint if you were to post it on here. Although I may not understand some of it considering im a newbie to all this.
xxxx
Katie J
Katie J
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 30th December 2011, 2:26 pm

yes i agree. He may be a nice man, but this is very incompetent. This is your body we're talking about... getting moaning girl xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 30th December 2011, 2:40 pm

Wow Sianni,can't believe he messed up again! There is no excuse whatsoever for doing that,and even in theatre he would have been able to see it looked bad.

I'm sure someone else will know better about complaining,but like the others said,I'd be demanding a refund and going elsewhere. Make sure you take plenty of pictures,and get it in writing from him what went wrong/happened etc. If he's registered with BAAPS or anything like that you may be able to complain to them too.

Hope you're alright,and good luck with your complaint! x
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhead1 30th December 2011, 2:40 pm

I was at THG this morning having my stitches out and I was thinking of you the whole time. It made me so sad knowing how hard a time you are having. I just wanted to run upstairs and give you a hug.
Be brave and make the best of a bad situation. All the things you feel now write them down in a letter to the surgeon. You don't have to send it but it will remind you of how you are feeling and if they don't give you all the things they have offered to amend the situation you can edit it and send it at a later date. xx
Give You
Redhead1
Redhead1
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 2:43 pm

am i legally allowed to? xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 30th December 2011, 2:44 pm

yes of course sweet xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted - Page 2 Empty aww thanks everyone

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 2:56 pm

Redhead1 wrote:I was at THG this morning having my stitches out and I was thinking of you the whole time. It made me so sad knowing how hard a time you are having. I just wanted to run upstairs and give you a hug.
Be brave and make the best of a bad situation. All the things you feel now write them down in a letter to the surgeon. You don't have to send it but it will remind you of how you are feeling and if they don't give you all the things they have offered to amend the situation you can edit it and send it at a later date. xx
Please help I'm sat in hospital room gutted - Page 2 321562

thats so nice. I just can't believe it to be honest. I was in such a state this morning, my heads a mess now. I'm really panicking about my holidays as well. I'm not willing to go looking or feeling like this. The whole point of it was to finally buy some new girly clothes and celebrate my new boobs. I don't want to go with this ridge sticking out. Ive written a letter do you think Id be allowed to post it on here without repurcussions?
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 3:23 pm

Do you reckon I could get sued or something if I put the letter up on here?

xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th December 2011, 3:46 pm

I'm not being funny but he sounds like a bumbling idiot!!! Are we sure he is even a qualified surgeon??? xx

I wouldn't let him anywhere near me again, what an utter buffoon!!! xx And as for telling you not to go on forums, who the hell does he think he is???!!?!?? xx

I would be DEMANDING my money back immediately and going elsewhere to get fixed and considering a negligence claim xx

I am so so sorry you have had to go through this xx thinking of you hun xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 30th December 2011, 3:52 pm

sianni message one of the moderators and see if you would be allowed to post ur letter on here, maybe in the private section? Otherwise you could send it by personal message. xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 3:56 pm

ok will message them now and see what they say.

I just spoke to the receptionist at THG and she said I seriously need to make a complaint. I really like Mr Sulaiman though. I know it's all gone wrong but I don't think he's incompetant he seems really nice and was genuinely upset this morning. He said he'd do whatever it takes to fix it. Am I just being too soft?

xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 30th December 2011, 3:59 pm

I don't know, but you definately should be compensated. This is costing you more due to lost holiday and work time, and you are having to go through surgery again which puts you at risk again.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 30th December 2011, 3:59 pm

yes sianni you definately are.... but i love you for it Hug
make a complaint, see if you can get some money back. xxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th December 2011, 4:03 pm

if u let him get away with it he may do the same to someone else who's too scared to speak up for themselves? xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 30th December 2011, 4:12 pm

i've just emailed Cookie and Misf to see if I can post the letter on here before I send it. Hope to hear back from them so you can see it. It's prob a bit "soft" could do with some tips!

xxxx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th December 2011, 4:25 pm

Whether you like him or not he has completely got everything wrong and put you at risk!!! Now you have to have another op, which means another GA healing time etc etc plus time off work recovery etc etc, what if something goes wrong?!?!?!?! growl

How utterly incompetent of him!!!! He has totally ignored everything you discussed with him!! I am absolutely appalled by this.......and it wasn't even my surgery!!

I can't believe what I am reading........truly I can't xx nope
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhead1 30th December 2011, 4:34 pm

Make sure that you get everything from THG in writing including the surgeons offer. Otherwise it is far to easy for them to go back on their word and say they didn't make any offers to you. Every phone call you make log the time and the persons name that took the call. If you send emails keep them and the replies.
Sorry to use a metaphor but if you took your car into a garage and they didn't do the work to an acceptable standard you wouldn't hesitate to take it back and demand that the work was redone. Your body is far more important and nobody has the right to do something you didn't ask them to do.
You need to use your upset to make you strong and use your anger against them to make them right what they have done wrong. xx
Give You
Redhead1
Redhead1
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 30th December 2011, 4:50 pm

well said redhead :thumbs: xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th December 2011, 4:54 pm

Totally agree with Redhead as well :thumbs:

I can't tell you how angry I am on your behalf xx growl

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 30th December 2011, 4:57 pm

So sorry to hear whats happened to you sianni! I think its terrible how youve been treated and the surgeon must compansate you for all the extra stress hes put you through,i cant believe how he put the wrong implant in!I hope you get this sorted as soon as possible! Sending bigPlease help I'm sat in hospital room gutted - Page 2 571992 to you xxxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 30th December 2011, 5:12 pm

Doll soo sorry ur going thr all this mess thinking of u and hoping everythg gets sorted out asap!!

Sexybum why r u getting a re-op that is if u don't mind me asking? Jusr curios bcause u said u also had the same doc...
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next