Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for...

+8
rosygirl90
Kat4
Aurora1979
shirtripper
needboobs
Clara
stokesy88
alymomma
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for... - Page 2 Empty Re: In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for...

Post by sims 9th December 2011, 7:22 pm

thats good to hear - thanks alexandra33!
sims
sims
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for... - Page 2 Empty Re: In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for...

Post by shirtripper 9th December 2011, 8:48 pm

I'm over 3 months now and I'm still not able to push them together and don't think I ever will either x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 9th December 2011, 8:54 pm

I thought mine were softened at 3 months but at 4-5 months they were really soft and could push them together.

You cant believe how much more they will change.
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 9th December 2011, 9:16 pm

i hope so needboobs although i have resigned myself to the fact they will never push together x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 10th December 2011, 4:51 pm

Look at my picture - that is about 3 months po. Looking similar to yours. They are so different now, 7-8 months po.
I will try to update it when I get a mo so u can see x
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 11th December 2011, 12:13 pm

the only thing that makes me think my wont push together is that i had the textured gummy bears which i think adhere to your tissues so wont move to push together correct me if im wrong but this is what i have read somewhere x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 11th December 2011, 12:24 pm

I had natrelles which are textured and similar......I think?
Once the muscle softens and relaxes, it kind of 'lets go' and they are more moveable.

Yours will be fab......and they are bigger than mine! In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for... - Page 2 184153
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 11th December 2011, 2:37 pm

Thanks need boobs you've given me hope I really hope they do I think they look really strange with the large gap x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th December 2011, 2:56 pm

Hey shirtripper, I think gummy bears are a bit firmer than other brands, but I think they'll still eventually be able to be pushed together - don't give up!! In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for... - Page 2 923101
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 12th December 2011, 3:10 pm

I too have quite a large gap between them and can't fully push them together. :( Was wondering if they will ever reach each other!!! Lol. Keep thinking if I'd gone for the next size up they had a slightly larger diameter and might have stood a bit more of a chance!! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th December 2011, 3:12 pm

I couldn't do the cleavage like I have in my Avi bra until 3 months...until then, they still had a gap and a pronounced "upper ridge". You still definitely have dropping and fluffing to go Jojo! xx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 12th December 2011, 4:11 pm

Ooh do you think so hun? I wouldn't mind the D & F fairy to pay me a little visit! Lol xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th December 2011, 4:15 pm

I would be willing to bet you do - I wish I still had an "old" pic, but like I said, there was that obvious "upper ridge" on the top part of my breast and they had about a 1 inch gap. Now they're closer even when not in a bra. it's a big difference from 1 1/2 months to 3 months!! xxxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2