Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for...

+8
rosygirl90
Kat4
Aurora1979
shirtripper
needboobs
Clara
stokesy88
alymomma
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for... Empty In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for...

Post by alymomma 7th December 2011, 6:05 pm

Cleavage!?!?

I'd love to hear what your favorite bra's are when it comes to pushing your puppies up for killer cleavage!

I have these balconettes...meh, they're ok. A little thick with the wiring in the middle so I can't push them up to much.

I have a couple of other push up bra's, but the padding is so immensely thick, I can't even feel my boobs when I poke them wearing those push up's lmao.

Looking forward to any interesting bra finds! :)

Thanks ladies!
aly
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for... Empty Re: In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for...

Post by stokesy88 7th December 2011, 6:27 pm

Ooo a very good question! I've been searching for a good bra that gives killer cleavage! A lot of those boost your bra size, triple padding etc don't even come in my size :-( help! Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for... Empty Re: In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for...

Post by Clara 7th December 2011, 6:36 pm

I haven't tried it but a lot of (BA) ladies say Gozzard Tempress is a good one

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 7th December 2011, 6:42 pm

Have you seen MsLondon's avatar?
Her bra is from Boux Avenue. I got one for myself after seeing her pic!
Think they only go up to DD cup tho...
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 7th December 2011, 7:10 pm

Is her bra the ultra boost one? I didn't realise they did a 32dd, may have to take a trip down there and get one! Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 7th December 2011, 8:08 pm

ive just got the wonder bra full effect which is quite good and wonder bra do an adjustable cleavage bra which i can find on line but not in the shops im looking for a bra that will push them together but most of them just push them up x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 7th December 2011, 8:18 pm

Panache superbras - they are like the original wonderbras (that don't exist anymore), swear by them
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 7th December 2011, 8:20 pm

Stokesy, this is the one. Looks bit different in smaller size. It has small pads which are removeable. Its lovely & v comfy. Sizing is accurate too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 7th December 2011, 11:04 pm

shirtripper - LOVELY avatar - obviously the boobies are beautiful but you have such a tiny tiny waist too - stunning In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for... 727935
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 7th December 2011, 11:08 pm

i bought a fanctastic one from m&s yday,its black and you fasten it from the front¬its a new bra they hav bought out,only £16!! x
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 8th December 2011, 7:26 am

Definitely need a shopping trip on Saturday! I want to finally show off my expensive purchase! Considering its been nearly 4months since I got them! Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 8th December 2011, 7:43 am

Mmm might have to try that one rosy girl and thanks kat4 I do like my little waist x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 8th December 2011, 7:54 am

I would LOVE to know! I'm struggling to find sexy bra's full stop here in NZ, let alone ones that give me killer cleavage :(
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 8th December 2011, 9:39 am

I treated myself to a couple of bras from Ann Summers a couple of days ago - though I would have usually just thought their stuff is play-wear In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for... 899188 ive found this one I bought to give me a lovely cleavage and its super comfy and supportive too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know I shouldnt be wearing it yet but DF was working away for couple of days and he's due home in an hour - Im waiting to jump him In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for... 557141

Ann Summers do this arsy measurement system tho - the one that goes .... measure your band with and add 4 etc etc and that really burns me - Ive worked SOOOOO hard to lose weight - my rib measurement is 32 inch but I have to buy a 36D bra from there - I want to have a 32! (STAMP FOOT!) and I can only do that if I get from M&S ... dint find anything I liked there tho.

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 8th December 2011, 3:04 pm

the one in my avi is from Fredericks of Hollywood...

i lurve them b/c they actually have "cute" bras for big boobies...
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 8th December 2011, 6:27 pm

i was told u can wear underwire 6week post op onwards??? i have!??? xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 8th December 2011, 7:52 pm

Thats what I was told to but I'm still pre BA do don't know if it's comfy or not.

BTW Rosygirl - wow! Lurve the new avatar!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 9th December 2011, 11:59 am

rosygirl90 wrote:i was told u can wear underwire 6week post op onwards??? i have!??? xx

im not sure - and I had so many other questions when I went for my check up the other day that I forgot to ask - duh me!

Ive been wearing more 'proper' bras (not the sports ones) but without wires - to be honest I think its mainly to do with if it rubs your scars isnt it? and if it doesnt then its fine to wear them? Dont think it can be anything to do with damaging your implant or the PS wouldnt say we can sleep on our fronts now - cos would imagine that be more of a prob than a bra wire. xx

anyone know for certain?
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 9th December 2011, 12:17 pm

Rosygirl is that the bra did u buy it in a size smaller I went in m&s but they had none in store so gonna order off line x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 9th December 2011, 3:26 pm

i got it in a 32D but my nip keeps poppin out but think the DD would hav coverd to much boob

xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 9th December 2011, 3:26 pm

my bra in my avi is the m&s one ;) x
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sims 9th December 2011, 7:07 pm

Rosygirl90...
were you always able to push them together like that...
I had similar size implants (310) was a 32A now 32DD but they are sooo far apart, I really hope they dont stay like this! I did have unders though so maybe that has something to do with it.... I wish I had your cleavage!
sims
sims
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 9th December 2011, 7:09 pm

yer unders take longer hun,i wasnt always able to,probable the last 3 weeks i have been able to move them,they are stil quite far apart tho with out a bra..so its justa gd bra :) xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sims 9th December 2011, 7:14 pm

thx - I'm off to m&s tomorrow then!
sims
sims
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 9th December 2011, 7:19 pm

hey sims sorry to jump in, but I had unders and it was about 3 months before I could properly smoosh them together comfortably (also I had 375 which isn't that much bigger than yours)

In your opinion, what is the *best* bra for... 321562
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next