Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

second opinion transform!!!

+2
Karen1982
jen86
6 posters

Go down

second opinion transform!!! Empty second opinion transform!!!

Post by jen86 5th August 2011, 9:08 am

Hi girls, as most of you know, im half happy with my boobies half not. Sometimes i look in the mirror n feel thy look very flat from the side, with my nipple quite low and there is no lower pole whatsoever. Other times i think im being silly and they r fine. When i see other girls pics on here, everyone else seems to have lovely nippl in the middle of their breast.
i was borderline uplift, but my surgeon said i would be fine with a straightforward ba. So thats what i had.

However, my other concern is my slight db. It has got better as i have recovered. But i would like it to completly go within th next 3 months or so.

I saw my surgeon for my 3 month post op, n said they look great (obv)

he said he can see what i mean, but he wouldnt mess as its so slight, and otherwise they r great.

how can i get a second opinion?? im thinking of ringing transform and asking to have another surgeons aopinion. Am i allowed to do this AND will i be charged??
please help girlies!!!!
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

second opinion transform!!! Empty Re: second opinion transform!!!

Post by Karen1982 5th August 2011, 9:12 am

Hi Jen

If you are not 100% happy then I would definitely call Transform and tell them you want another surgeon's opinion, we pay alot of money to have this done and they should be happy for you to see another surgeon.

Good luck hun, but don't let them fob you off if you really aren't happy.

xx

P.S your avatar looks fab
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th August 2011, 9:27 am

thanks for that hun, im so wimpy when it comes to stugff like this...i really dont wanto offend my surgeon but at the same time, this has cost me ALOT of money!!
would u like to take a look at my pics? if you havent allready, an honest opinion would be massively appreciated.
thanks xxxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 5th August 2011, 9:30 am

Jen86 please be strong on this!!!! Do you think he is worried about offending you? I think the answer is NO. Transform seem to me quite good at ducking and diving when things aren't quite right hun x demand a second opinion, have it logged that you have shown that you are not overally happy and take pictures yourself with dates on them. You have paid alot of money hun and you deserve to be heard if you are not happy.

xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th August 2011, 9:41 am

well when i went to my post op ap with my surgeon he already knew i wasnt happy. i really would like a second opinion. Im going to call up today about it. im nervous thinking about! but your right!!! he isnt worried about offending me, but he is so lovely, its hard to be tough to someone who is nice, x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th August 2011, 9:59 am

I DID IT!!! i rang my patient co ordinator and she was really nice n has got me booked in for tuesday 16th with miss lutz!!! yayyy!!! has anyone had her? xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 5th August 2011, 10:05 am

It's nice that he is lovely hun but you have rights. Asking for a second opinion isn't you being horrible, you're just asking for a second opinion.

Alternatively why don't you ask one of the surgeons on this site to take a look at your pics to give you a completely unbiased opinion.

Is it very noticeable?

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 5th August 2011, 10:05 am

Well done hun xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th August 2011, 10:13 am

hey yetti, she has given me a choice of three surgeons, so i chose the first app available which is with miss lutz...n then ive jjust read that she prefers smaller boobs!!! i like big boobs!!! so im gona call back and change it to another day with a differnt surgeon. My options r mr clarke and mr lahoud....i have no idea who to go with!!! help anyone!?
yetti, have u seen my pics??? wud u mind taking a look? would value ur opinion xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 5th August 2011, 10:16 am

Ok PM me your details hun and I'll give you my honest opinion.

I'm not familiar with Transforms surgeons so can't help you with that, although it's probably a little like most...some people love them some people don't depending on individual experiences xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 5th August 2011, 10:18 am

You mustn't be wimpy, you have paid alot of money and they should take your concerns seriously.

I am so pleased you rang them.

Of course I don't mind having a look and givng you my opinion, it's helpful for me too as still haven't looked at many pics lol xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th August 2011, 10:23 am

ok girls, i will pm you both. thanks for your help!!!!! heres a hug for yetti... Hug and for karen... Hug
he he. i have booked for the wednesday with mr lahoud and if im not happy with his opinion, i will see if mr clarke is still free on the following thursday. xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 5th August 2011, 10:31 am

Ah thanks Jen, here's one back Hug I'm sure it will all be fine.

I will have a look when I get home and let you know ASAP.

That is definitely the best thing to do and it will put your mind at ease knowing another PS is going to have a look and give you there opinion xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th August 2011, 10:40 am

your right, already i feel better. Nothing against my surgeon, but of course he is going to say that they r fine. thanks so much for your help ladies xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 5th August 2011, 10:48 am

Im so pleased that your getting a second opinion hun as I know you haven't been 100% happy for a while. I did look at your photos a while back and although I think they look absoultely bloody fantastic I knew what you meant about your nipples. This is just you being self critical but you have paid so much money that you deserve to feel 100% happy.

You have done the right thing asking for another surgeon's opinion. If they tell you you look great it may make you feel better about them. Or maybe ask to see a couple of surgeons.

Maybe your boobs will keep changing too :-)

Your avator looks fab by the way.

Good luck xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th August 2011, 10:59 am

aww thanks tracey!! yh i agree, in some pics they look nice n others not so..... when i went to my 3month post with my surgeon n he was saying how good they looked, it made me think it was ion my head, but the more i see ral results from girls on here the more i know tht mine arent right. Im not striving for perfection, but they clearly arent right. i would love a re op with a change of placement to overs prob and a lolipop lift n bigger implan.st!! ha ha with high projection too...i dont feel they stick out much, they look quite flat xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 5th August 2011, 11:11 am

Thats great news hun....when I called them to ask for a second app they were VERY funny with me and said that they would have to call my P.S and tell him I want to see someone else and that id have to see him 1st!

Just want to say your Avvy looks FAB! second opinion transform!!! 154564

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th August 2011, 11:15 am

thanks crystal. how strange that they will happily do it for some people but not for others? thats not very consistent!!! which clinic were you based at crystal? mine is manchester. I did tell her i had seen my surgeon the other day, so maybe thats why she wasnt bothered?? mmhhh
also, would you mind taking a look at my pics too crystal??xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 5th August 2011, 11:20 am

Id be happ to have a look at your pics hun! ......I was worried about mine being the other way and to bottom heavy with not much implant sitting above the nipple! I dont have any sagging but think they look that way as my nipples sit higher on my cest wall then the "normal" persons lol......James told me my look is highly desired but I wasnt sure at the time as its so easy to Criticise your own body and convince yourself things are not right!.....

Just Pm me your details hun

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th August 2011, 11:53 am

will do crystal...i can imagine what u mean about the nipple sitting too high thing...im worried about this happening, but he is right, it is desired!! at least you cant ever think for one second that you r saggy! he he
your boobs look fab in ur avatar, and i can make out your nipple!! he he and it looks great where it is! he he xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 5th August 2011, 12:22 pm

Hi jen86...Do you mind if I have a look as well??
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th August 2011, 12:23 pm

hey missy, of course! ile PM u sweetnes xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down