Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second opinion

3 posters

Go down

Second opinion Empty Second opinion

Post by Wonderwoman1 25th January 2014, 10:44 pm

Hi girls.. I've decided I want to seek a second opinion on my (B from the side) shaped leftie.. I'm not convinced that I should have to wait 9 months for "possible" revision.. Not happy and the more I think about it the unhappier I'm becoming.. I think he should give it 6 months and if still same, then give me what I want and what I've paid for? Am I being unreasonable? Xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Second opinion Empty Re: Second opinion

Post by COOKIE 26th January 2014, 12:11 am

I can't say you're being unreasonable because you're very entitled to your own thoughts, feelings and what you want to do babe..

What I will say is that it can does often take a long time for our boobs to heal and if they healing slowly, then six months may not be enough. If your surgeon had flat out refused the possibility of revision if you're unhappy that's a whole different thing, but that doesn't seem the case...

Many surgeons give a six month ball park figure when they would consider non-emergency revision, that's not to say when it'll be done. So, its entirely your discussion if you are prepared to wait, or if you'd rather go to another surgeon and ask them to the revision for you.

I don't think Mr Sivarajen would take another surgeons opinion into consideration if you went back and said Mr/Mrs whoever said they would make a decision at six months..if you wish to remain his patient. Its his decision based on his experience that 9 months is when he'll review the result you have.

As I said, there's no refusal, just a date when he will review them.

You're so, so early post-op though Wonderwoman and I've been where you are hun thinking how wrong they look and how you didn't think thers any chance they could anything but how they look in the moment your looking at them. But I can't tell you how much they do change from month to month. Its incredible! Honestly, I would never lie to you babe. I don't believe it helps you, or this forum for us to lie to you giving you false hope, but there's still every chance your boobs will come good but it is going to take months  Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 28th January 2014, 9:29 am

Hi Wonderwoman, have you decided to def go for a 2nd opinion, how are you doing hun?x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down