Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinion on piccie please...

+6
Emmapinder1983
COOKIE
Mammamia
Charlii
Jen23
Boobies2be
10 posters

Go down

Opinion on piccie please... Empty Opinion on piccie please...

Post by Boobies2be 1st January 2015, 10:22 pm

Hi Ladies,

Me again! So I went to my post op appointment and nurse was happy that everything was OK.  Did assure me that my right side has dropped more than the left hence why it appears to be lower, and said that there was a little more bruising but nothing to worry about.  HOWEVER, it is still the same discomfort level, still in the same spot, and I've just taken bra off now to take a peak (I'm trying to look less!), and I swear it doesn't look right!

Do any of you think there's something not right?  Or is this really just part of the healing process?  I totally understand that it's 2 separate ops, and they'll heal differently, but my right lower pole looks a funny shape...it's also bigger than my left.

Shall try and put picture in here to get as many opinions as poss.  I am back at the clinic again on Tuesday to see the nurse, but not sure if it's worth trying to get seen any sooner (unlikely though!)...

Pic...
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Opinion on piccie please... Empty Re: Opinion on piccie please...

Post by Boobies2be 1st January 2015, 10:31 pm

Should be an open link here:

[Link Removed]

Last edited by Charlii on 2nd January 2015, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed link)
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 1st January 2015, 11:18 pm

I tried the link but got nothing :( x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 1st January 2015, 11:21 pm

It's so difficult to tell this early post up. The far right picture looks fine, but I agree it looks a little odd in the middle. It's walking the fine line between putting trust in the surgeon/ clinic, and trusting your instincts. 

I need to remind you that this is a public forum, so anyone browsing (men also) will have access to that link. Please let me know if you'd like me to remove it.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 2nd January 2015, 2:21 am

Hi Charlii,

Happy for a few more people to let me know their thoughts first, and to then take down tomorrow.  My PCC is, surprise surprise, on holiday yet again until the 8th (I'm in the wrong job clearly as I've never known anyone to get so much holiday), but have sent emails to various generic THG addresses asking for contact with my surgeon.

They feel a bit sunburnt to the touch tonight...is that also normal?  Also, the end stitches are now poking out the skin.  They weren't before, so it makes me think that there is pressure behind pushing them out?  Or am I just being really paranoid now?

Really hoping that it's just the internal stitching that is causing the swelling and discomfort, but considering how much lower it seems to be sitting I can't imagine it rising back up again.  Really gutted with how it seems to be going at the moment :( xx
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 2nd January 2015, 6:31 am

I know how much I worried early days but anything that happens is 'fixable' and your surgeon has a commitment to ensure you are happy with the results. You are still early days and it's hard to tell what's 'normal' without seeing a before picture too. I wouldn't worry about rushing to see anyone before Tuesday as there is nothing they would do any sooner, but I would insist on seeing the surgeon, not a nurse. I think this will give you the expert opinion you need and also reassurance as you're more likely to trust his opinion. Try not I worry hun xx
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd January 2015, 8:16 am

I'm unable to access the pic, but differences in appearance and in discomfort between breasts in your stage in your recovery are absolutely normal lovely.  

Honestly...I'm not just saying that, it's true that early post-op boobs can look completely different. I had one high on the chest myself and the other a lot lower but more to the side, it actually felt like it was heading toward my back! The discomfort between the two as well was very different with one Breast seemingly healing really well, the other feeling really bruised and giving me a bunching up sensation inside the Breast. At the time I was panicking thinking CC was setting in, but it wasn't, it was simply a case of one Breast healing quicker than the other due to the more painful sode suffering more trauma during surgery. 

It can be frightening when you don't expect to be dealing with any of this post-op. You expect some discomfort, but the differences between breasts, aesthetically and pain wise...your brain just somehow can't take it in and no matter how much you're told it's all part of the healing process and totally normal, often until you've actually had reassurance from your surgeon the feelings of something going wrong just won't go away. 

If you are overly concerned babe, stuff the PCC. They're a waste of time and I pray for the day BAAPS finally get through to this government and get rid of these women. They're pointless saleswomen and a gateway to yourself and your surgeon when ideally you should have direct access to your surgeon. 

As I said, if you're overly concerned lovely and you're not eased by the words here then call your clinic and override your PCC asking to see your surgeon direct. Generally surgeons working in the large commercial clinics tend to rotate on a monthly basis, so it's possible you won't be able to have that direct access, but there are other surgeons you can see if you're very concerned there's something wrong. So if you're unable to see your surgeon, do demand access to see another. 

You paid a lot of money for the aftercare you have and it includes access to a surgeon if you're concerned. So do use it if you feel you need to babe. It's what you paid for. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 2nd January 2015, 9:23 am

Just had a look hun, they look like they are healing. Yes your right look likes its dropped, and left one is still tight and high. Don't stress yourself out hun, it's still early days. I also agree with mammamia if your not happy see your surgeon not nurse x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 2nd January 2015, 9:26 am

Ah see, when I read your responses I do think well perhaps it is just normal...its so so hard to feel comfortable during healing because they change at such different rates! I was really like an ironing board befire, I know us girls all say ww had nothing before, but I couldn't have had less had I tried...it really was a blank canvas for the surgeon so its really difficult to know if there were any differences pre op. I'd honestly be surprised if there was though given the total absence of tissue. 

On the slightly plus side the clinic has forwarded my email and pics to my surgeon already, and whilst she waits to hear back from him she's booked me in to see him on the 14th when hes back in my clinic.  With a bit of luck I might not have to keep it, and I know its still some time away, but I think for my peace of mind I also need to know if that side was trickier during surgery just to add some context to it's after effects if that makes sense?!

X
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd January 2015, 9:32 am

If gaining affirmation that the side that's bothering you possibly had more trauma during surgery helps you - then why wouldn't it make sense lovely? Hug

You do whatever YOU feel you need to do to make YOU feel better. 

I'm glad you now have a date to look to when you'll be seeing your surgeon. :ok: Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 2nd January 2015, 9:49 am

I just added them to my picture trail if you want to take a look. Let me know and I'll pm you the details.

Would you be able to remove the link above now? Thanks so much! Xx
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd January 2015, 10:00 am

removed the link  :ok:

Glad you're getting in to see your surgeon, that will hopefully help to put you at peace. The sunburn feeling is normal too, lots of girls just use an ice pack to help with that.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 2nd January 2015, 10:42 am

Hey Hun, I'll take a look at your pic trail if you like. Xx pm the details x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 3rd January 2015, 12:16 am

I bought a shock absorber bra today...it's high impact and much more supportive so hoping it'll keep them in place a little better.  Possibly clutching at straws but I can live with the sunburn feeling if I know that's to be expected too :)

Thanks ladies as per usual!! :) group hug
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 4th January 2015, 10:49 pm

This whole recovery period is quite frankly one big MIND f%%%.  Excuse my language, but my boobs today look absolutely NORMAL....a total contrast to the massively lopsided, lumpy bumpy lame excuses for boobs just 2 days ago!

I now honestly feel like a total numpty sending pics to anyone who would listen at THG haha.

I do wonder how much of the change has to do with the new bra I bought though which is much more supportive than my previous ones, but even so, I'm now worrying that the bra will be toooo supportive and will stop them dropping properly ;)

The next time I get myself in a panic do feel free to send me a slap ;)  xx
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 4th January 2015, 10:55 pm

Don't be silly hun, it's good you said how you were feeling. And your not a numpty lol, a lot of ladies on here have problems finding the right support bra for them. i'll soon be asking the same thing lol. I'm glad your happy now x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 4th January 2015, 11:16 pm

So your glad feeling better about them now!
I was worried for you, after reading your posts about surgery!
Xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 5th January 2015, 6:41 am

@ boobies2be - it's grand to read posts like these, for us pre oppers it just gives us that bit more information we need and reassurance. Although we have to trust the surgeons, with all due respect they have not been through it themselves, so hearing about other womens experiences, the good, the troublesome and the norm is vital.

I'm so glad you are feeling much better. 

X
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 5th January 2015, 2:18 pm

It doesn't matter how many posts threads etc you read pre op & think you're your prepared, nothing really prepares you for the process of having a BA , wonky boobs during the healing/ settling stages.... the list is endless!
Once you're all healed etc & everything is where it should be , you have fab boobs but a few more grey hairs from all the worry they have caused you in the meantime!  Hysterical
Don't ever worry alone , that's what were here for so post away  you'll not only be getting advice & reassurance etc for yourself but help so many other pre oppers  in the process too.  Hug     XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 5th January 2015, 6:47 pm

Hey bboobies!
So glad you got the shock absorber, its a great bra and sorted out most o my wonkyness within 2 days of wearing it too!
Unfortunately, mine is now a bit too supportive and mine ache while wearing it for long periods. Will defo stick to it for sports tho!!
Hopefully this will help you for this next stage. Your body will tell u if and when its time to swap to something else :) x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 5th January 2015, 11:41 pm

Hi Jen, yes mine is already aching! Which bra did you get next?? I'm already ready for my 4th bra, hopefully my next one will be my last one haha! X
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 6th January 2015, 8:04 am

I actually got some big girl bras with wires :) and ive altered my original PO bra so it fits and im using that for sleeping. I feel so much better already my boobs don't ache this morning :) x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down