Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of you with kids x

5 posters

Go down

For those of you with kids x Empty For those of you with kids x

Post by Bubs 1st December 2011, 9:25 pm

How long was it until you were doing normal mummy stuff? I've got a 6month old and a 2yr old and am curious as to what my recovery will be like with my bubbas! I'm having unders, any replies would be fab!! Xx
Bubs
Bubs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

For those of you with kids x Empty Re: For those of you with kids x

Post by Jojo6 1st December 2011, 9:38 pm

Hi Hun, I too had unders and have three kids aged 7, 5 and 22 months. I found the first week I needed some help to do routine stuff. (I couldn't reach up high to get things out of the cupboards, couldn't lift my youngest, couldn't push a puschair etc). My husband took the first week off work though he did leave me alone on the Saturday all day on my own with the kids having had my op on the Monday & I was fine.

To be honest the first few days are the hardest with unders then each day feels loads better. It really just feels like you've pulled lots of muscles. By the second week I was back to normal, driving the kids to school and picking up my youngest. I didn't push the pushchair though until week 3 though.

It was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by cocogirl 1st December 2011, 9:42 pm

Hi Bubs, I had unders and the first nine or ten days were sore and i couldn't have managed without help. It all seemed to get much easier after that - pushing the buggy, driving, but was still careful with lifting my 2 year old for the first 3 weeks, only doing it when I absolutely had to, rather than as often as I normally do!

How much help are you anticipating getting? Only my DH and sister know about my BA, I could have got loads of help if I'd told more people but felt very private about it!

xxxxxx
cocogirl
cocogirl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubs 1st December 2011, 9:47 pm

Thx ladies, that's really helpful! My partner is off for a week and then I'll have a week on my own(with my mum in and out) and then he's off agin for Xmas. It's just the unknown!! Reminds me of the whole childbirth worries- not knowing how ur body will be etc lol.
I'm preparing myself for the pain to feel like wen your milk comes in??? Am I way off? But with me it was bad enough to not be able to raise my arms and disrupted my sleep a bit
Xxx
Bubs
Bubs
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cocogirl 1st December 2011, 10:11 pm

Yes it is like when your milk comes in, but after a few days of that, the muscle pain kicked in and it was like that for a good fortnight afterwards - really bad aching around my ribs, under my arms, over my sternum - sneezing and coughing were impossible! Not that I'm wanting to scare you Hug I just had thought I'd have mainly pain in my boobs and the pain everywhere else was a big surprise! If your mum knows and is helpful you'll be ok I'm sure - if you needed it could she come for the whole day and look after the kids while you sleep or lie on the sofa? You might feel great, but it's good to have a backup plan!

xxxxx
cocogirl
cocogirl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cocogirl 1st December 2011, 10:13 pm

Your two are still quite little - if you can't get help in your second week could you just stay at home all day watching telly and feeding them treats?! xx
cocogirl
cocogirl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 703b7 2nd December 2011, 1:32 pm

Hi Bubs,

It's one of my main worries too. but yours are younger then mine, as they don't have school i'd say try and chill out and do as little as possible. i always feel like a bad mum sitting them in front of the tv and letting them eat crisps and sweets but to them it is great and a massive treat!!

i might have to do that on the friday as OH has to work, ba on the monday. my eldest can get a lift to and from school but lo might have to stay home and nursemaid me!!

it's horrible not really knowing how you will be afterwards!
703b7
703b7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubs 3rd December 2011, 9:53 pm

She will be taking them some days and others popping in, as she is a foster care too with kids off school :-/
But I'm just gonna sleep and rest as much as I can in that first week, and like you say I'll have to let the kids have treats to make mummy's life easier, after all it will be the run up to Xmas!!
I just bloody hate the unknown- I wish I had a crystal ball!!
Xx
Bubs
Bubs
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubs 3rd December 2011, 9:54 pm

Good luck 703b7- only 3 days!!!! X
Bubs
Bubs
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 4th December 2011, 8:55 am

Im slightly different as i had overs, I have 2 children 6 and 22 months, hubby took the first 10-11 days off so he was odoin most things, but to be honest I was fine be day 4, although i didnt do much.

Im day 14 p/o now I have only pushed the pram for 2 minutes as it didn't feel right, I havent picked up my son yet as i still think its to early, although I actually have no pain. Everything else i can do as before ba. Just try and get as much rest early days & your recovery shouldnt be too bad.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down