Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what to tell the kids?

+3
COOKIE
fluffy_bunn1e
wend
7 posters

Go down

what to tell the kids? Empty what to tell the kids?

Post by wend 21st November 2010, 6:10 pm

hi

Any ideas what i should tell the kids (6 daughter 9 son). Dont think she will notice , but my son has a phobia about people going into hospital he asks a million and one questions and really need reasuring as my mum had a kidney out a few months ago. They know i`m staying away a night they think i`m at a party to far to come home. My little girl always sits on me any chance she gets . Any hints cheers wend xx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

what to tell the kids? Empty Re: what to tell the kids?

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 21st November 2010, 6:15 pm

maybe you could just say your having an op to correct something which isnt harmful? i really dunno hun its a tricky one, tho you wont be able to let your lil girl sit on you too much, you ll be stiff, maybe sore x
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st November 2010, 6:22 pm

You could just say that you have a really bad chest infection and your chest is very sore.

This will be good reason to tell your little one not to be jumping on you and would also pass for the reason you won't be feeling great post-op too.

Telling a little white lie like this also helps avoid the kids telling their mates in school too and them going back and telling their parents which can often be a little embarrassing if you dont really want your BA to be public knowledge! LOL xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 21st November 2010, 6:30 pm

I have a nearly 11 yr old boy & 2 yr old boy. Told the older one the truth as I feel he's old enough to be told. He won't tell anyone as I've told him it's not something to tell people as it's private. He's a good boy so I'm lucky! The 2 yr old is another matter though as he won't understand, and he doesn't speak that much. Not being able to cuddle/pick him up is going to be awful :(

My older one is ears almighty too which is why I told him, though I'm correcting severe asymmetry which was easy to explain. If your son is observant and listens to everything it might be better to tell him the truth?

X
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 21st November 2010, 6:58 pm

Thanks the chest infection is a great one cheers Will def use that thankyou.
And to angelemma i know what you mean by ears almighty been really careful not to say the op word around him . have to minimise this every time i hear him coming up satirs too as he`s what ya doing all the time bless. Might tell him after but he is still at that age when he will prob tell his little sister and she will def tell the class ha ha. Will see how it goes but def chest infection plan Thanks wend xx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by xx sharon xx 21st November 2010, 7:12 pm

When i had mine done 3 yrs ago my kids were 11mth,4,11,15 and 18yrs. I did tell the older 3 girls which they all took in their stride...the youngest two girls were too young to comprehend. I can remember post-op having to tell our 3yr old to be carefull because mummy has sore boobies which she just accepted.
Now three years on and booked in for re-op in jan this time round one of the younger girls (7yrs) has started to ask questions because she's heard lots of talk in our household about my ruptured implants. I have been honest with her...she's not worried,just curious!
Sometimes i think i may have set an example for our two older girls (18 + 21)which makes me feel a bit guilty as they both now want boob jobs.
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 21st November 2010, 7:54 pm

My little girl is 5 and I was very worried about what to tell her and ended up just telling her I was working when I was away overnight, and told her I had hurt my back and chest so she couldn't jump around on me. I was careful not to let her see me with dressings on and she has never questioned my boobs being bigger.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 21st November 2010, 9:13 pm

Hi hun,

One of the most hardest things to deal with when it came to my b.A was the children.

I have 1 ten year old boy, 1 ten year old girl, 1 six year old boy & 1 two year old girl.

I didnt want to tell them about the actual breast Aug i was having done as one I didnt want my negative views of my own body image to rub off or influence my older daugher at her tender age but i didnt want to lie to any of them about me having a 'op' god forbit anything happend & they were not aware of what i was doing would just be horrible...............So I told them i was having a tummy op( which i did have the same year for a hernia) & that id be very fragile for a few weeks.

They coped fine with it & I told them the basics of what was involved in a genral op e.g the G.A ect & they felt fine ith it as they understood to a certant exstent what was going on.

They have noticed my boobs have grown but in passing comments as at there age they id like to think they have no idea what a B.A is! lol

When i feel the time is right, they are old enough to understand then ill sit them down & exsplain the reasons why i had it done.

x

Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down