Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boob job with kids??

+19
Lauren87
gemari
claire louise
Shell025
minxie
nikitaw86
Natty29
AmyD
peggysue
barbiecon
kat1
LM
effie
techygirly
dawnmids
welshvicci123
Mrsr
tASHABASHA_1986
GucciGucci
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Boob job with kids?? Empty Boob job with kids??

Post by GucciGucci 7th September 2011, 4:20 pm

Hi girls, does anyone here have kids?

How did you cope with the recovery? I've got 2 kids (nearly 2 & 3) and they're very hands on & they jump on me a lot lol, I was just wondering if anyone else had their op with small children and how did you manage?

x
GucciGucci
GucciGucci
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Boob job with kids?? Empty Re: Boob job with kids??

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 7th September 2011, 4:40 pm

i have a 2 and half year old, and it has been really difficult for her as she know that ive had something done. The first week my husband was off so he kept her entertained and we put her in two days of nursery so she wasnt bored. This week has been hard as my hubby went to work, so her toy box and has been in the bedroom and she played or sat in the bed with me. Its hard but i just say to her, no dont jump on mummy. Do you have grandparents that could take them for a few days.

She was the hospital too with us on the day of my op. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsr 7th September 2011, 4:49 pm

Hi

I had mine on the 30th aug, I've got a 4 yr old and 18mth old. Stayed in hospital on the tue 30th then got picked up on wednesday about 2pm, by my sis who had my kids, she then dropped me home and kept my kids for 2 nights, they came home on the fri so not even 3 full days po and fri was hell. Tbh I would make sure uve got someone to have them ir at least be at home with u for the 1st 5 days, it's much more difficult not being able to pick up the little ones than I thought. I am still struggling a bit now with my 18mth old I'm 8 days po and am not supposed to be picking up but do have to when he climbs on something dangerous. Every day gets easier but I can tell when I've done too much. Don't let it put u off just do ur best to organize it so someone can help u. I haven't attempted to put the buggy up yet or drive which is another issue cos kids get bored and wanna go out xxx
Mrsr
Mrsr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by GucciGucci 7th September 2011, 4:55 pm

I was planning on staying in overnight & my getting my mum to watch them for 2 or 3 days, but I know I still won't be anywhere near healed by then. I don't really have anyone I could ask to help me, even my mum's a bit funny about watching them. They're quite good at entertaining themselves most of the time but I have nightmares of them jumping on me! x
GucciGucci
GucciGucci
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 7th September 2011, 4:58 pm

Hiya, I have 2 children, 5 yrs and 19 months, i havent had my ba yet but my hubby will be takin time off for the first week, my son is in school everyday and the baby is in nursery 2 and half days a week so im hoping it wont be too bad.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsr 7th September 2011, 5:02 pm

I have to just stand up when my son goes hyper for about 3hrs a day. I don't have that much support either my sis didn't really wanna have them and I hated leaving them, never left my son b4, but I had new boobs on my chest and didn't care at the time. Getting him in and out of the cot is almost impossible so he's been falling asleep on my lap in the day and hubby puts him to bed and gets him up in the morn. My hubby is a good dad but it didn't take long for him to start moaning! This wk I've had them from 7am to 7pm, it's hard but I've done it, I will probably be in bed by 8. X
Mrsr
Mrsr
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GucciGucci 7th September 2011, 5:08 pm

I'm pretty lucky that my 2 are quite independant, they can get in & out of bed, up and down the stairs & stuff like that, I'm more worried about not being able to play with them. But I guess it's not forever and the pain after surgery isn't as bad as the pain after childbirth right?!
GucciGucci
GucciGucci
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 7th September 2011, 5:09 pm

i have a 7 month old and a 10 and 11 year old, seemed fine for me only problem for me is when my baby son leaned on my boob and i thought he bust it lol
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 7th September 2011, 5:18 pm

if there quiet independent you should be okay. i hate not playing with my little, but its only for a few more weeks. if your mum can have them for 3 days would be good. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsr 7th September 2011, 5:31 pm

Lol, yeah it's a different pain to childbirth!! U might be ok if they r both quite independent my eldest has been fine, she occasionally jumps on the sofa next me making me jump but sneezing is much worse lol. I did a big if nesting b4 my ba, scrubbed the house and got everyone's clothes ready which has made it easier x
Mrsr
Mrsr
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by techygirly 7th September 2011, 7:50 pm

I haven't had my BA yet, its tomorrow (hopefully!).

My little boy will be with his dad until Sunday afternoon then he'll be coming home :-)

It will only 3 days after my BA, I'm a little worried that I'll be limited on what I can do with him. He's a very good 2 year old but likes to be picked up and fly through the air or have piggy banks, it will be hard for him to understand that he cant for a few weeks but I'm sure it will be fine (fingers crossed) x
techygirly
techygirly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by effie 7th September 2011, 8:50 pm

Hi i have 5 kids and i was fine, eldest is 16 youngest is 21 months

I had overs and was lucky not to have much pain, first 2 days i felt uncomfy and hubby was at home, after that i was fine just made sure i didnt do too much.
effie
effie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 7th September 2011, 8:59 pm

Hi, ive got a 2yr old and 6yr old.ive not had my op yet but looking at oct/nov time. both my kids are quite independent but my 2 yr old likes to b picked up alot when we are out and about so im gonna start trying to work on that in preparation. just thought its easier to wean her off over time while im ok then wont be a shock when ive had the op. Hope this helps xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by kat1 7th September 2011, 9:09 pm

hi i had my op on the 18th of august i have 1 and 3 year old but i managed ok i was extra careful with everything and also my partner was there to help out aswell x
kat1
kat1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 8th September 2011, 9:26 am

hi hun i have a 19 month old girl she likes to bounce on me too! my fisncee took a week of work and looked after her after a week i was fully recovverd and back to normal. wen she knocked them iwuld say 'ouch carfull mommys boobies' she now eeps trying to pull my top down saying ''boobies'' lol!!!
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 8th September 2011, 10:06 am

Hi im pre surgery I have a 12yr, 9yr and 17 months which is why I have decided for 20th December when my chap has 2 weeks off. Otherwise I dont think I could do it xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 8th September 2011, 10:19 am

hi!! I'm PRE BA. I have a 5 year old and a 9 month old. My 5 year old is going to her dad's for 4 days after the op. I've told her that i'm having my boobs 'fixed' so we all have to be gentle with mummy for a while!! My husband has taken 5 days off work to help with the littlun. I'm having unders and mastopexy so am aware that i may be in a bit of pain afterwards, if i'm really struggling, my mate will probably come to my rescue. My mum is a bit funny about looking after the kids too!! xx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 8th September 2011, 4:42 pm

I have a 12yr old 6 yr old and a 2yr old and like any other 2yr old she bounces around and on me,but wen I had my op she kinda new she cudnt come near me for a while.kids r very switched on with these kinda things I think xx but 11weeks on wen she comes to me to give me a cuddle she says " watch out bad boobies!!"kids r great!!xx my other two were really helpful and I had a full 2weeks ov recovering because my hubby took time off work xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 8th September 2011, 5:06 pm

hi i'm pre ba getting them done 6th october!! getting them the thur and my son who's 2 ands a half will then be staying at his dads till sunday (he goes 3 out of 4 weekends) i will then be moving in with my mum until i feel confident that i can dress bathe and look after my son fully!! i've already been teaching him mummy will have ouchies so he has to get himself in and out of the bath and not be picked up to walk down the stairs (he's lazy lol) and he seems to be taking it on board could u not stay with ur mum for a while or have a friend that could stay over?? xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 8th September 2011, 10:26 pm

I have twins - they were 17 months when I had my BA last year. I had help for the first 10 days before I was on my own with them. I managed fine after that, just had to be really careful with lifting and being climbed on.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Boob job with kids?? Empty Pre ba

Post by Shell025 11th September 2011, 8:40 am

Hi girls in 11days pre surgery and am very concerned about this too. I have a three year old and a very heavy five month old. My babies will be with my mother while I'm having the surgery and the day after and my husband will be home from the Friday for a week. Just wish it was all done and back to normal, well normal with bigger boobs Flash
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by claire louise 11th September 2011, 8:52 am

Hi good luck, i have the same worries, i have 2 boys 2 & 4 and the thought of not being able to cuddle them is horrible! I had lots of reasurance from the ladies on here when i posted my concerns, they will calm your nerves. I will follow your journey with interest, 11 days to go hey, i bet it feels like a lifetime!!Boob job with kids?? 184153
claire louise
claire louise
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 11th September 2011, 9:27 am

I'm worried about this too,I have a 7, 4 and 18 month old. My oldest is great but if this morning is anything to go by my other 2 think I'm a climbing frame. Hubby is having a week off, but if I'm still not ready to do anything he will take a little extra time off too. I'm most bothered about the lifting and how much my kiddies like to climb on me and be cuddled. It'll be awful not to be able to cuddle them properley especially as my youngest is very clingy. I run a cake decorating business with my sister so work isn't too bad, but we have a big cake order a week after my BA and I have a feeling I won't be much help ( if any)to her. She's gonna go mad growl cos she keeps saying your doing this to yourself and you don't need to, all your pain will be self-inflicted lol.
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 11th September 2011, 9:39 am

Hi, I'm 11 days po and have 3 kids their 7, 5, and 10 and a half months old. My husband had the first 5 days off and then my mum and mother in law helped out last week with things like lifting baby into highchair pram etc. Tomorrow will be my first day alone with them so all lifting will done alone and carefully! Different people told me different things I got told off the nurse that discharged me that I couldn't lift her at all for 6 weeks which left me in tears but then I spoke to another nurse at my 1 week appointment that told me if I needed to lift my baby then I could so long as I did it carefully and only when necessary like in and out of cot etc not carrying her round all day. So I've decided to listen to this nurse as 6 weeks with no lifting my baby is impossible as I'm sure anyone with young kids will know. As for the older two they've been great. Hood look with your BA and your kids and just remember listen to your body it will tell when your ready to start doing things again. Stars
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Yayforboobs 11th September 2011, 10:35 am

Just had my BA 4 days ago. I have a 7and a half year old hyperactive son who needs constant attention. I had bigger issues not knowing what to tell him because he's pretty switched on! Nobody but my partner and my best mate (8 flying hours away) know about this. Just told my son I had to get some moles removed and he hasnt asked why I'm almost crippled because of a few moles! "Mum's chest really hurts matey"

You know what, we all get through the crap times don't we? Just think, this time the crap days you go through will be for you and not for someone else!

Kids are very intuitive and will work out what not to jump on pretty quickly. Preparation is the key! Get everything cleaned and organised so that all you have to do is relax. The kids wont be traumatised permanently because you have a week or two recovering. I swear, giving myself permission to feel crap and do nothing has been fantastic!

I'm looking at my boobies now and still cant believe their mine! Its easier getting through this than you think. Don't look for the hard part, look forward to the good part. Boob job with kids?? 43418
Yayforboobs
Yayforboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next