Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone had a baby after a BA?

+7
worsley1
Lauren87
AmyD
welshvicci123
Aurora1979
alexandra33
barbiecon
11 posters

Go down

Has anyone had a baby after a BA? Empty Has anyone had a baby after a BA?

Post by barbiecon 30th November 2011, 5:08 pm

Hey girls i had my BA done 4 months ago was an A cup now a f maybe bigger cup had 410cc overs, i already had a baby girl and me and my fiancee want to start trying on our honey moon in 2014 for another baby, by then i would of had my boobs a few years, BUT what happens after? do they get smaller do they look funny do they sag what actually happens to them after a pregnancy?? x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had a baby after a BA? Empty Re: Has anyone had a baby after a BA?

Post by alexandra33 30th November 2011, 5:39 pm

I don't know hunni, but this is an interesting question - I definitely plan to have babies prob will need another op eventually (but that's pretty much the case even without a baby!!)

Good luck and have fun on your honeymoon Has anyone had a baby after a BA? 154564
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 30th November 2011, 5:49 pm

I have been warned by my friend who had a baby post op that she needed another op to gets her boobs back how she liked.

I have another friend who has had a baby post op and she says her boobs looked even better now than they did before the baby. I haven't seen them uncovered but have to say in a bikini she does have a damn fine pair.

I am prepared that I may need some maintenance post baby but I will go with the flow. I am hoping to have children in 2-3 years but plan to have my boobs first and enjoy my body before children.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 30th November 2011, 6:16 pm

Ive had the children i want so thats why i had my ba, im not 100% sure what happens to them after pregnancy by my sister hd her 2nd baby just shortly after having a ba and hers still look exactly the same as they did when she had hers done.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 30th November 2011, 7:10 pm

mmm.... very good question. I'm tempted for a 3rd child in a few years time, i've had an anchor lift too, will that affect how my boobs will be after pregnancy? Anyone had an anchor lift and had a baby after?? very daft to be thinking of having another baby, i'm so short of money!! I just love having children and they seem to grow up so fast xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 30th November 2011, 7:50 pm

Hi my cousin had a baby after BA and her boobies are still fab. They grew in pregnancy as they would without implants and then as she lost her baby weight they went back to how they'd always been. Her ps recommended she wore a sports bra for the last 3 months of pregnancy and for a few weeks after. X
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 30th November 2011, 7:53 pm

Oh lauren that's very interesting about wearing the sportsbra - I suppose it helps the skin to shrink back without getting stretched out by the weight of the implant - I'll be taking that advice for sure!! *(some day!)
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 30th November 2011, 8:05 pm

I am liking the sports bra advice too! I guess the more sport you provide them then less trauma they go through! Definitely noted!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by worsley1 30th November 2011, 8:11 pm

Hi, i had a BA 9 years ago, after 1 child they were fine but after 2 i noticed they seemed smaller and no where near as full, i didnt breastfeed. So had my second op on 2nd November and they are back to their best :) So id say expect to have them redone as pregnancy does no favours for that area ! x
worsley1
worsley1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 30th November 2011, 8:13 pm

hey worsley - I notice your second op was for unders - was your first also unders?? Just curious of any differences between unders and overs Has anyone had a baby after a BA? 267328
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 30th November 2011, 8:15 pm

I would be tempted to wear a sports bra from the beginning I went from a A cup- D cup in pregnancy (Stretch marks!!!)

xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by worsley1 30th November 2011, 8:25 pm

Hi Alexandra33

Yes my first op was for unders also but i had alot more breast 9 years ago pre childbirth and had 260cc, this time after pregnancy has zapped my boobs ive had 410cc.
worsley1
worsley1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubs 30th November 2011, 9:12 pm

I think it all depends on how much your boobs and body changes in pregnancy, I've had 2 boys (not had BA yet) and luckily carried a typical 'football' bump with no other changes, and at all my consultations my PS assured me that my post op boobs shouldn't change if I carry the same again as my skin has done me well! Lol
I know of one lady who loves her BA boobs more since having a baby, as they look more natural now. Hers are overs x
Bubs
Bubs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 30th November 2011, 9:25 pm

I dont really know about this as i had all 3 of my children before my BA (thats enough for me!) but i reckon it might well depend on your age when you have the children as the quality of my breast tissue (little tho it was) was soooo much worse after my last baby who i had at 34 compared to how it was after my other two pregnancies (in my very early 20's). They say that the risk of stretch marks is so much higher after the age of 27 and following my first two pregnancies (and i breastfed my second for 4 months) they went back to normal with no stretch marks but after my 3rd child(i also breastfed her for a year) they were never the same again. xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by GucciGucci 30th November 2011, 9:35 pm

When I had my kids (Pre BA obviously!) my boobs didn't change at all. I don't know if this was because they're slightly tubular, but I so wish I had my BA sooner. Having kids has **naughty word** up my body & now I'll never have that perfect bikini body.

I wouldn't worry too much how your boobs will change, enjoy them while you have them & if pregnancy changes them, get them fixed! x
GucciGucci
GucciGucci
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down