Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby baby

+4
sequinssparkle
jen86
Rach26
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
8 posters

Go down

baby baby Empty baby baby

Post by kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk 7th June 2011, 8:49 pm

hi girls have had baby 14 weeks ago and just wandering how long roughly after ba will i be able to pick him up. thinking of having op end of july as my partner has first 3 weeks in august off so will i be ok after that when he back at work. x x
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

baby baby Empty Re: baby baby

Post by Rach26 7th June 2011, 9:04 pm

Have you had the ok from a surgeon hunnie?

It's just that when I first started looking into it, my now 5yr old was just born, and I was told that you have to wait at least 6 months after you stop breast feeding. xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk 7th June 2011, 9:18 pm

hi yes surgeon knows and said all fine. he will be 5 months when i have it done and i only breastfed for 3 weeks. x have you had your op now. x
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 7th June 2011, 9:33 pm

Unfortunately not

I havent managed to get the money together yet, and although a friend promised he would pay for them as thanks for doing him a favour at the weekend, it now looks like he won't follow through with it.

But I WILL get there eventually!!! lol

Good luck xxx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 7th June 2011, 10:09 pm

Rach26 wrote:Unfortunately not

I havent managed to get the money together yet, and although a friend promised he would pay for them as thanks for doing him a favour at the weekend, it now looks like he won't follow through with it.

Good luck xxx
wow, that must have been some favour! sorry to sound cheeky, but wat favour did u do for him that meant he wud pay for expensive surgery!? xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 7th June 2011, 10:11 pm

Lol I was gonna ask that aswell?!
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 8th June 2011, 6:58 am

Rach26 wrote:Unfortunately not

Good luck xxx

Shocked thats really mean of him hope u dont mind me saying rach posted in general i think it was about this ... i cant believe he would get your hopes up like that :(

sending a big baby baby 571992

sorry OP i didnt meant to steal your post and comment just to rach

i think 3 weeks will be ok have you got any friends or family who could help you incase you are not ? best to have a back up plan x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 8th June 2011, 7:16 am

i was actually told i had to wait until my LO was 6 months even though i hadnt breastfed him at all so i guess with all things different surgeons have different opinions x
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 8th June 2011, 7:18 am

oh and in terms of picking up your LO i think you should be fine after 3 weeks, i could lift my very chunky little man after 8 days with no real discomfort x
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry 8th June 2011, 7:36 am

sianb23 wrote:oh and in terms of picking up your LO i think you should be fine after 3 weeks, i could lift my very chunky little man after 8 days with no real discomfort x
Glad u put this post up was wondering when i would be able to lift my little boy up i had my BA saturday & tryed to lift him yesterday but it was 2 painfull he wonders why i cant lift him bless him his only 9 months x x
cherry
cherry
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 8th June 2011, 7:54 am

it is hard for them, my LO was just over 7 months when i had my op and he was so confused as to why i couldnt lift him but it does get easier although i did find it was about 3 weeks before i could hold him facing me so before that i just carried him around on my hip facing outwards which he didnt mind. try to have lots of sitting down cuddles as this will help him xx
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 8th June 2011, 2:05 pm

I'm glad you asked as I have a 13 month old who is into everything and it's hard not to pick him up and move him away from things. He is very cuddly also and missing mummy cuddles which saddens me x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 8th June 2011, 2:11 pm

Sorry to hijack from the OP, but in reply to the girls who asked about the favour.......

My friend called me at way past midnight Friday night, ended up round here at 2am, spent all night chatting through his problem (long story short he couldn't keep it in his pants and his wife had found out, thrown him out and was trying to stop him seeing their kids) and the favour he needed was for me to call his wife and pretend to be the other woman.

Well I made the call, pulled it off pretty successfully (although he has since said she didn't entirely believe it, but he has stuck to the story) and as thanks he said he'd pay for my boobs cos he is so grateful to me for helping him keep access to his kids.

I then found out some stuff from a mutual friend which I thought meant that he wouldn't be able to pay for my boobies, but have spoken to him again today, helped him out with yet another problem (which this time simply consisted of doing some screen shots off the internet and emailing them to him) and he has said he is definitely going to try and help me, and he will do his best to get me my op for the date I want - 15th August!!!

Fingers very very firmly crossed!!
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry 8th June 2011, 4:07 pm

sianb23 wrote:it is hard for them, my LO was just over 7 months when i had my op and he was so confused as to why i couldnt lift him but it does get easier although i did find it was about 3 weeks before i could hold him facing me so before that i just carried him around on my hip facing outwards which he didnt mind. try to have lots of sitting down cuddles as this will help him xx
Thanks for the advice hun, yeah have been doing sitting down cuddles x x
cherry
cherry
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down