Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Different makes of implant measure bigger or sm

5 posters

Go down

Do Different makes of implant measure bigger or sm Empty Do Different makes of implant measure bigger or sm

Post by Shell025 25th November 2011, 2:59 pm

Hi Girls,

I had 385 hp unders, natrelle. I know implants look different on each individual but I have seen pictures of people with similar stats to me and I look much smaller. is 385 cc the same size in every make of implant or is this a silly question x
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Do Different makes of implant measure bigger or sm Empty Re: Do Different makes of implant measure bigger or sm

Post by Holly19872 25th November 2011, 3:12 pm

Hey hun, when I was looking a different implants, there is differences between the diameter and the projection, so the natrelle allegan is slightly different from the cui allegan implants, shouldn't be by much though. xxx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Do Different makes of implant measure bigger or sm Empty Re: Do Different makes of implant measure bigger or sm

Post by Shell025 25th November 2011, 3:16 pm

thanks hun x
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th November 2011, 3:30 pm

Yes they are different in each make and profile although in the same profile there should be minimal difference. Don't worry hun unders can take a while before you see the size they will be.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 25th November 2011, 3:33 pm

misf1 I am so confused about this. I had 335 and 365 in the naturelles and Im trying to work out what these are equivalent to in the cui's. I've looked through the catalogues and mine have the same diamater as 340/380 but less projection. So would I have got a better result with the xhp? So confusing x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by gemima-puddle-duck 25th November 2011, 4:03 pm

I got 410cc but was too petite for the normal ones so got the diameter of 380's and got the extra projection to make it up to 410's. So yes they can be slightly different. Glad to hear misf1 say that unders can take longer to show true size as wouldnt mind them growing a wee bit more:) xx
gemima-puddle-duck
gemima-puddle-duck
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 25th November 2011, 8:02 pm

Thanks misf1 booby greed :)
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th November 2011, 8:35 pm

tracy2010 wrote:misf1 I am so confused about this. I had 335 and 365 in the naturelles and Im trying to work out what these are equivalent to in the cui's. I've looked through the catalogues and mine have the same diamater as 340/380 but less projection. So would I have got a better result with the xhp? So confusing x

you would just have had a bit more projection and less diameter with the extra high profile, I'm not sure whether you could say whether it would be a better result, you may have got more projection but less cleavage because of the loss in width?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down