Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did you measure bigger a few months after your op?

+11
Jemmy
hotcaz
em_stevo
cakey_baby
angelkitten1
misf1
*Sally*
missmarie60
natalia
happywomble
dbs
15 posters

Go down

did you measure bigger a few months after your op? Empty did you measure bigger a few months after your op?

Post by dbs 18th July 2009, 7:52 pm

I measured a 32E and am a week post op but the lady in the shop thinks I will end up a 32F. I cant see this happening but wondered if anyone measured bigger a few months after to when they first got them done?
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

did you measure bigger a few months after your op? Empty Re: did you measure bigger a few months after your op?

Post by happywomble 18th July 2009, 7:56 pm

Hi hon, I had mine done in January and I'm still a 34DD, soooo not impressed Shocked
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

did you measure bigger a few months after your op? Empty Re: did you measure bigger a few months after your op?

Post by natalia 18th July 2009, 8:02 pm

yeah i did i was 32e till 10 months then became 32f/ff and g in some bras lol but i mostly wear 32f./ff
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 18th July 2009, 8:08 pm

10 months!! I cant wait that long to wear bras lol!! Id be happy enough with E though seeing as I asked for a D to begin with!..just wanna know if I can start buying (not wearing) bras!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 18th July 2009, 8:14 pm

i brought lots now they dont fit me and i have to keep tucking my breast back cause they fall out lol so i had to go buy lots new bras at 10 months a
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 18th July 2009, 9:44 pm

i bought 34c's as thats what i measured but i'm now measuring 34d and my c bras i'm popping out of, so dont go buying too many yet. its so easy to go mad buying bras but you dont want to go spending too much money incase you go up a size. you are very early days yet and have a lot of changes ahead so dont get too carried away, it wont be long and you'll have bras coming out your ears Hysterical x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 19th July 2009, 12:01 am

Mine definitely went up a cup size at about 6 weeks and since I swapped to overs they are bigger still. I think my 34F bra will still be ok but will give me a much better cleavage once i'm able to wear it again! Am back in sports bras again for a bit but am going to hold off buying loads of nice ligerie for a few months at least in case they fluff again.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th July 2009, 12:17 am

i was wearing my 32F bra today and my leftie has dropped quicker than my right so far, my right fits nice in it but my left is getting red indents from the top of the cup, so may need to go up to a FF not sure yet. Gonna wait for rightie to catch up a bit more before I go get measured again and invest in new bras.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 19th July 2009, 12:37 pm

natalia wrote:i brought lots now they dont fit me and i have to keep tucking my breast back cause they fall out lol so i had to go buy lots new bras at 10 months a
xxx
Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical i can relate to that nat, i bought a couple of bikinis and my boobies kept falling out too.
i have a couple of size 14 bikinis but they too are a bit small and so i think it will be a 16 top now and 10 bottom.
sorry i can't help you with your question as yet hunny as ive not been measured yet.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 19th July 2009, 4:05 pm

Mine didnt really change much in cup size they just fill out a lot more and look better in bras but i didnt get measured until 5 weeks so you may well go up a cup size.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 20th July 2009, 8:50 am

Im the same as cakey...i didnt change in size so much but just filled out a little, lol, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 20th July 2009, 12:08 pm

i think mine have fluffed slightly and have changed shape, but all bras tend to come up different, i was measured as 32DD but i have bras which are 32D, 34D, and 34C which all fit ok xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 20th July 2009, 2:46 pm

My friend had 300cc a few months ago. She was wearing a D cup after her op and is now more comfortable in an E cup.

Maybe buy some cheap bras in the sales to tide you over for a few months.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjerous 19th August 2010, 8:59 pm

Hi there,

I am post op day 5 and I cant stop thinking that I should have gone bigger. I was a 34b (barely) and now in my post op bra I am in a 34c. 330cc unders.

I really wanted a small D but was scared to go bigger than 330cc for fear I wouldn't look natural. I know its early days, and from what I have read on this site, it seems I have a hope of them getting bigger once they have settled.

I was hoping someone could offer me there kind words of wisdom so that I can recover in peace. Will they get bigger when they settle??
Danjerous
Danjerous
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th August 2010, 9:06 pm

Danjerous wrote:Hi there,

I am post op day 5 and I cant stop thinking that I should have gone bigger. I was a 34b (barely) and now in my post op bra I am in a 34c. 330cc unders.

I really wanted a small D but was scared to go bigger than 330cc for fear I wouldn't look natural. I know its early days, and from what I have read on this site, it seems I have a hope of them getting bigger once they have settled.

I was hoping someone could offer me there kind words of wisdom so that I can recover in peace. Will they get bigger when they settle??
They may get bigger hun especially with unders. Your muscle will be traumatised from being moved about quite a bit and will be trying to regain its original position next to your ribs, so it will probably be holding the implant very tightly. It can take 6 weeks for a muscle to heal, but the changes wont stop there, it is very very early and you need to relax and concentrate on your healing, see how you feel in 3 months after quite a few changes are starting to take place. Remember it takes about a year for your new boobies to be settled
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 19th August 2010, 9:27 pm

I got measured about 2 weeks PO and was a 32 B/C (almost called my surgeon Shocked ) But then I was just measured at 8 weeks and I am a 30E. They don't seem to different tho. I guess it's because I check them out in every mirror I pass! My right is still high too at almost 10 weeks. So we will see what I end up.
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 19th August 2010, 9:53 pm

omg this is an old post!!! i wrote this a year ago!! i eventually settled to a D which im happy with- i did try my old previously to big dd bra on the other day and it fit like a glove- weird as iv lost weight aswell!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 19th August 2010, 10:12 pm

Even though it was an old post - looks like one that needed to be recirculated anyway! :)

I am 3 weeks post op - measured last week just to get out of sports bra since it was killing me and was a 34dd - only bought one bra...thank goodness cause it's almost too small!!!
AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by katita 20th August 2010, 12:04 am

I can't wait to get measured properly and back in a bra, I have to wear my sports bra day and night for 3 months, PS said it helps to adhere the implant to the chest wall ?

Last night I slept without one for the first time Oh it felt so nice and free.
katita
katita
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 20th August 2010, 1:35 am

Katita - OMG, I couldn't imagine! My PS said whatever bra you want at 2 weeks. The sports bra was really most comfortable up until a few days ago...but I still sleep it in and alternate between it and a regular bra during the day.
AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjerous 20th August 2010, 6:02 am

Hi M,

thank you so much for your reply. After all these weeks of research before my BA this was my first post on a forum.

I was quite shocked when the bandages came off as I was expecting more to see. In the last few days they have swollen even more and are so numb that I cant even feel them at all.

Did yours fluff like every one says? Thank you once again for your reply, I wasnt sure if I would get an answer. There are no decent Australian sites at all regarding support.

:-)
Danjerous
Danjerous
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down