Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sizing and placement advice please girls!?!?!?

+3
Jojo6
katyp
DiamondChyna
7 posters

Go down

sizing and placement advice please girls!?!?!? Empty sizing and placement advice please girls!?!?!?

Post by DiamondChyna 28th October 2011, 11:57 pm

Im new here so first of all HI EVERYONE!!!

Right now anyone who can offer me any advice, thank you!

Im 23, mother of 2 so a little post breast feeding drooping, lool but not too much, im a 32b woulnt say empty def not full ( i will add a pic at some point!lol!) im 5'4'' and 8.5stone.

I would ideally like to achieve a DD/E cup, how many cc's do you think i may need, and what sort of projection am i looking at?

i'm looking for something half way between natural and fake (lol!) you know round and full, but not full on Jordan's

SO......

anyone who can pitch in please do, especially girls who have gone from 32b-ECUP

thanks!xxxsizing and placement advice please girls!?!?!? 923101
DiamondChyna
DiamondChyna
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

sizing and placement advice please girls!?!?!? Empty Re: sizing and placement advice please girls!?!?!?

Post by katyp 29th October 2011, 3:20 am

Hi babe welcome2
I too am about 32b but maybe an a sometimes! and I also am looking at becoming more like an e to ff size. Boobs There are a few girls on here that have achieved amazing results using high or extra high profile implants behind muscle (dual plane) :thumbs: . I will be interested in hearing what they think. Just remember sizes all look different on diff people because of tissue, BWD and rib cage size. Good luck! boobsign
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

sizing and placement advice please girls!?!?!? Empty Re: sizing and placement advice please girls!?!?!?

Post by Jojo6 29th October 2011, 6:40 am

Hi Hun,

I have just had my BA, with similar stats to you - 5.5, 8 stone 9 lbs, was a 32 A/B and quite droopy after 3 kids!

I had 420 cc extra high profile round natrelles under the muscle and am so so pleased with the results! It's still early days but i am filling a 34 DD sports bra and they are lovely & full & round, but not too fake looking... Just a nice shape! Of course they still have to drop but you can get an idea from my avatar.

I was a bit nervous at first when my surgeon suggested the extra high profile but I realise i needed the extra projection to attain the size I wanted due to my frame. I toyed with going slight smaller but I needed 12 cm width and therefore would have had to dropped to under 360 cc and know I wouldn't have achieved the size I wanted!

Of course, everyone is different & achieves different results with the same implants but hope this gives you sn idea!

Good luck xx

Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 29th October 2011, 8:19 am

Hi hun and welcome,

Im 5'4, 8 stone and currently a 32c, im looking to acheive e/f and im having 525cc high profile.

I think it all depends on what the surgeons say also, as you may go in and say that you want a certain cc size but they may say that would be too big/small for your frame.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 29th October 2011, 8:32 am

you would be looking in the 400 range, projection and final size will be determined by your physical proportions and your BWD (breast width dimension) Surgeons work best with the "look" your trying to achieve not cup size. The best thing to do is bring in pictures of what you want to look like and they can achieve that.

my stats are in my signature....
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 29th October 2011, 9:57 am

hello sweet welcome2

i was a small 34C, had 340cc unders and am now a 34E. Had high profile, full projection.... Bronzewolf makes a good point though, pics are a great idea. Think the rough idea is that 100-150cc increases you a cup size..... take ur surgeons advice on it, but i would guess the same as bronzewolf, ur looking in the 400cc range. Best of luck hun!!!

xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 29th October 2011, 10:30 am

Hey

I was similar stats to u pre op had 525cc high profile overs and am now measuring a 32ff ur surgeon will advice what he/she feels is best for u and what ur body can handle. My advice go for a few consults see what surgeons say.
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondChyna 29th October 2011, 3:31 pm

thanks alot for all your help girls, i think you have all pointed me in the right direction! I am planning to go to as many consults as i can before i decided, i just wanted to have my own general idea beforehand just so i dont get even more confused by different surgeons oppinions!

I think ill give the rice boobies a go and see how that works out lol, also if any of you ladies wouldnt mind showing me some of your pre and post op pics that would be a massive help! just send me a pm if you can xxxx
DiamondChyna
DiamondChyna
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 29th October 2011, 5:10 pm

pm'd you hun xx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 29th October 2011, 5:11 pm

Once ur active I'll happily share keep posting hun and get involved with the girls there all lovely xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondChyna 30th October 2011, 1:57 am

Thanks Amy and Jojo for sharing,

i love yors jojo they look great!

i was worried i might need a little uplift to but your scars dont look that bad Amy so im not AS worried now! lol!
DiamondChyna
DiamondChyna
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down