Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE HELP - need advice re sizing!

+2
abbie
ceejay
6 posters

Go down

PLEASE HELP - need advice re sizing! Empty PLEASE HELP - need advice re sizing!

Post by ceejay 5th August 2010, 10:32 am

Can anybody offer me some advice from their consultation experience or from having undergone their BA!

My stats

5ft 4
7st 6
was 36C now 34A hardly any breast tissue from breast feeding 2 kids
want to be a medium D cup!

My surgeon Nilesh Sojitra from MyBreast has recommended 270cc round under muscle negor implants and says this will take me up to a full C and if I go for 300cc I will achieve a D cup but may risk seeing the top of the implant above the muscle!

I have stuck with 270cc but I'm having doubts now....can anyone advice me on whether I should stick with 270CC or go for the 300CC for the fuller look???!!!!

Any responses gratefully received as MyBreast need to order implants by tomorrow
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!

Thanks so much
Carolyn
ceejay
ceejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP - need advice re sizing! Empty Re: PLEASE HELP - need advice re sizing!

Post by abbie 5th August 2010, 10:40 am

i would ask him to order both sizes in maybe. He didnt mind doing that for me. I would go for the 300s out of those if you want to be a D though, especially if you have a 34 back.
Are you sure thats your real back size, because i weigh a stone and a half more than you, yet only wear a 32
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP - need advice re sizing! Empty Re: PLEASE HELP - need advice re sizing!

Post by natalia 5th August 2010, 10:40 am

my friend had no breast tissue is tiny size 6 and had 380 and hers dont look like u think they might see the top of the implant she had unders to its up to u but i think if u want your d to go with 300 xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 5th August 2010, 10:42 am

im same abbie 8half and have a 32 back to so i would of thought u would be a 30 back being so tiny xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ceejay 5th August 2010, 10:44 am

Clueless when it comes to sizing!!
Thanks so much for your advice girls!

Think I am going to ask him to order both and then see them when I get booked in!

Abbie - are you happier with your size now?

Thanks
ceejay
ceejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 5th August 2010, 10:47 am

yes, im delighted with the size now, and i think if id have had the smaller size, i would have maybe been disappointed once the swelling went down. I think he made the right choice. Im glad i left it up to him x
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 5th August 2010, 10:48 am

you need to pull in your t shirt when you try implants on as they looks slighty smaller once their in xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 5th August 2010, 1:05 pm

hi ya, my stats are the same as ures, tho im a 30 back, and i had 310cc, and i look like a c cup, but measure a d. sizing is soo frustrating isnt it.you can hardly notice ive had a boob job in certain tops and i still have to wear padded and air bras xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by ceejay 5th August 2010, 1:08 pm

Thats what I am worried about!
For the sake of 30cc I really feel I should go for 300cc as it's better to be a little larger than a bit smaller than I want!!

Thanks again
Abbie I have requested both to be ordered so will see if Dr Sojitra will do that for me!

Carolyn - BA is 2 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!
ceejay
ceejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ceejay 5th August 2010, 1:10 pm

By the way [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you definately have the right top on in your picture......they do you proud!! LOL
ceejay
ceejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 5th August 2010, 1:18 pm

ha haa, aww thanks hunnie, that was my good old £6 primark air bra, love it!! PLEASE HELP - need advice re sizing! 557141

good luck with choosing ure size and your surgery, woohoo, 2 weeks to go!! PLEASE HELP - need advice re sizing! 727935 xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 5th August 2010, 1:57 pm

I was allowed to try my implants on under different tops and choose three sizes to be ordered. Don't be rushed on this, it is sooo important, make sure you get both ordered xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by kettlel 5th August 2010, 2:42 pm

Hiya - I was a 34AA and had 270s and this took me to a small C so I would def go with the 300s. My 270s were quite small and I spent 10 years wishing I'd gone bigger!

xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by ceejay 5th August 2010, 2:54 pm

THANKS TO ALL OF U - BREASTBUDDIES!! PLEASE HELP - need advice re sizing! 727935

Just put down the phone with MyBreast and have both implant sizes on order but have said I have now decided to go with the 300cc!
Will be able to try them on admission!

Thank you so much for your advice - your pictures help me compare actual sizes too!!!!!

CeeJay
xx
ceejay
ceejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down