Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sizing advice please :-)

5 posters

Go down

Sizing advice please :-) Empty Sizing advice please :-)

Post by Lias6246 5th September 2013, 9:09 am

Hi girls,

I'm having a bit of a dilemma. I've booked with mrs Kat for the 30th of October and yesterday I went to her office to discuss sizes. I want a very natural look so it isn't obvious I've had them done. I'm having 440cc implants but also an uplift (I put this in general ba info as its more a size issue rather than an uplift issue) they are taking 150cc's of tissue away so I tried on a 300cc implant in my bra. I took some pics which I put on picture trail and if anyone has a second to look I would be grateful of your opinions....

I think the size is small but at the time it felt right for my body... Also in a decent bra I think they would look bigger. I would prefer to go too small than too big as I can always get good bras if they are too small but now I'm wondering if I'm going a bit safe? I know it's a personal choice but any opinions would really help.

Thanks in advance Smike 

Lias6246
Mathew
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Sizing advice please :-) Empty Re: Sizing advice please :-)

Post by jenniferrf1 5th September 2013, 9:17 am

Hello, just had a look but can't see any pics lol? 

I'm not having a uplift so am not that clued up however I've heard so many good things about ms Kat :) sizing is really complicated isn't it!! I think the best thing to do would be go back and see her and talk to get about your concerns.... I think as long as she knows what sort of look you are after she will have recommended a size for you... Tough one!! I bet your excited :D new boobies soon xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 5th September 2013, 9:37 am

Thanks for having a look even though I can't work out how to upload photos! I've sent them from my phone but they're not uploading for some reason!

I went yesterday and I thought I was happy but now looking at the photos I think I will be too small! Mrs Kat said the biggest implant she would recommend was a 440 so I'm wondering if I'm just being a bit greedy!!

I will work on trying to upload the pics.

Oooo 3 days for you! I bet you're so excited x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 5th September 2013, 9:45 am

Worked out how to do it and they're on there now dance dance
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 5th September 2013, 9:47 am

Aww ild defo go back (I did just to talk about sizing) and it helps!! Even if you don't go for the biggest you could meet in the middle somewhere? You can ask her to take a few in the day also... I would have liked to meet ms Kat if I lived nearer, everyone who I've seen who had ms Kat have been really happy :)
I'm really excited lol, still no nerves and I'm ready to get some boobs haha xx
Oh ok ill try again lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 5th September 2013, 9:50 am

Yay they are there (don't need to enter a password though just to let you know lol) I think they look really nice and natural, I think if you wanted you could go a little bigger and still pull it off but either way if you decide to go bigger or not those look lovely :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 5th September 2013, 9:57 am

Ahh thank you chick that really helps. I showed my husband and he said he didn't care as long as he could feel them again! I think I need to go back just to try bigger ones if anything to rule them out! After they take the tissue away I will be totally flat so a 440 is all I will have. Thanks for that I will sort out the password! I hope it goes all ok for you. I'm so jealous I have to wait another 2 months! 

I think because I have broad shoulders and I'm a 36 I could probably go bigger but I don't want to get boobie greed and regret it! Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 5th September 2013, 10:01 am

HIya,Have you shown your surgeon pics of how you would like yours to look? If so let her be the judge on the size of implant to get that look for you, have only read good things about her so your in good hands.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 5th September 2013, 10:22 am

Hiya, I have but the three sizes she chose for me to try were teeny! The 440 was the largest and I don't think it's big enough... I think there has maybe been some confusion somewhere down the line!

Mrs Kat is ace and I have no doubt in her abilities I just think maybe I wasn't clear on the size. X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 5th September 2013, 12:37 pm

Hi, I think with uplift and implant they have to watch the size of implant used as inscissions are more extensive and can't be strechted/ pulled too tight over a large implant as this would have a detrimental effect on healing and appearance, talk through your concerns with your surgeon, she has your best interests at heart and wants to get you the best possible result from your surgery.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th September 2013, 12:49 pm

Having an uplift is going to make you trying rice boobs or implants in your bra VERY difficult because there's just no way of knowing in this method what your bombs are going to look like babe. Having had an uplift and reducing in implant size, my boobs 'look' bigger than then they did before, but I think that's just because they're all up and perky now, so I'd disregard the methods you're using for size hun.

If you're overly concerned that what you portrayed to your surgeon isn't what you're wanting then go back hun! Go back as many times as you feel you need to until you are confident you've got it right. Pictures help. Having a visual for you both to discuss leaves you both in no doubt that you're both reading from the same page babe, so if you think that may help you further then sort some pics of the size and shaped boobs you like and arrange another consultation to discuss this hun.

You whole breast shape is going to change from hand ing an uplift hun, so forget the sizers - they're no help to you at all hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 5th September 2013, 3:04 pm

Thanks Mirren I didn't know that but it makes sense.

Thanks Cookie - again I had no idea that the sizers were not going to help me as nobody told me that! I think I need to go back to mrs kat and make sure she knows what size I am after as the fillets didn't really help me if that's the case.  I spoke to her assistant today and voiced my concerns and I think she was worried that I would go back for the third time and choose the same size again. I said I wanted to make sure mrs kat knew exactly what I wanted and she seemed a bit reluctant but said she would arrange another appointment for me.

Thank you all so much. I don't know what I would have done without this site! 

Xxxxxxxxx
group hug
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th September 2013, 4:00 pm

Don't worry about her assistant being reluctant babe, it not her boobs you're wanting to discuss is it babe, its YOURS and if you're not 100% comfortable, then you're doing exactly the right thing in going back to see your surgeon and I'm sure mrs Kat would rather you be 100% confident going into theatre than to have to deal with concerns post-op when you had the opportunity to voice those concerns to her pre-op. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 5th September 2013, 4:10 pm

That hanks Cookie that made me feel better. I just felt like I was being a bit of a pain! I'm obsessing over every detail now thus all the posts on here...! 

While I was writing this mrs Kat's assistant just called to say I need to book another appointment with her to try some bigger sizers to get the look I want and then she will determine the size of the implant but she doesn't need to see me for a sizing issue. Now I'm totally confused sad smile
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th September 2013, 4:25 pm

Don't get upset babe. Tell her that because you're having an uplift trying on sizers over your breasts that are sat low arent helping to give you any confidence about what the final result would be and you'd appreciate it if you could discuss the matter further with Mrs Kat. Don't let them intimidate you babe. You're paying good money for this surgery, the least Mrs Kat can do is ensure you as her patient are happy with all decisions made. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 5th September 2013, 4:29 pm

Thanks Cookie I will ask. I do feel like I am bothering them but you're right, I'm paying a lot of money and having major surgery. I should be 100% with what's been done.

You're such a superstar!! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 6th September 2013, 6:53 pm

Good luck, I'm the same, I keep thinking I should be apologising each time I pick up the phone or change my mind... I think these posts are all really uplifting, we are paying for a service, so we have a right to choose how utilise this service... I must remember that lol xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down