Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New pics, 3 weeks post op, anchor lift and unders

+5
Jennieokee
welshvicci123
Jojo6
katyp
AmyD
9 posters

Go down

New pics, 3 weeks post op, anchor lift and unders Empty New pics, 3 weeks post op, anchor lift and unders

Post by AmyD 27th October 2011, 12:29 pm

Hi girls, got some really good pictures of my scarring this time, 3 weeks post op, healing really well, if you'd like to take a look let me know xxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

New pics, 3 weeks post op, anchor lift and unders Empty Re: New pics, 3 weeks post op, anchor lift and unders

Post by katyp 27th October 2011, 12:55 pm

Love to, I still can't believe those norks are so young... they are amazing Amy! Boobs
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

New pics, 3 weeks post op, anchor lift and unders Empty Re: New pics, 3 weeks post op, anchor lift and unders

Post by AmyD 27th October 2011, 12:58 pm

Ah bless you thanks sweet!! When is ur surgery? I'll pm you now xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 27th October 2011, 1:01 pm

I'm SAVING SAVING SAVING like a single mother can with a 12 month old! haha! But I will not settle for any later than next September...I have been planning properly for over five years and had a bubba in the mean time so that set me back a little lol! p.s. what time is it over there on the other side of the globe? Early arvo? I lived a year in SW London (Maplethorpe Rd, off Munster Rd.. I think it's in Fulham) and love love love the UK...xx
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 27th October 2011, 1:13 pm

OMG they have healed amazing you must be thrilled with the progress!! congrats And I even said out loud (to myself lol) "wow they are sitting really nice", so they obviously are looking pretty spec! :thumbs:
BTW your girls are soooo cute! They have your eyes, I just wanna squeeze their little cheeks off!!
Three weeks...no dramas! Very happy for you!!! Heart Heart Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 27th October 2011, 1:22 pm

Ah katy p you are a darling Give You i've never been to australia but would LOVE to. Its 2.15pm here and pouring with rain!! Keep saving girl, its the best £5000 i've ever spent, good for you. Thank you for ur kind words, to be honest i think i've been really lucky. It all seems to good to be true, i'm terrified something will go wrong!!! lol..... my little ones are lush i'm so proud of them, and sooooo glad you think they have my eyes, i can't see it!!! I just see their dad's everytime i look at them!! Loving ur avatar, what a sweetie Heart

Best of luck my darling.....one day it will be ur day and u'll have ur new boobs group hug xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 27th October 2011, 1:25 pm

...and you'll be the first to see!!!! Heart thank you
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 27th October 2011, 1:28 pm

yipee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 27th October 2011, 7:50 pm

Amy huni, can I take a look at your piccies please? xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 27th October 2011, 8:10 pm

OF course hun I'll pm you now x X X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 27th October 2011, 8:29 pm

Wow! They look amazing for 3 wks after hun, your scarring will barely be visible! xxxxxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 2nd November 2011, 1:51 pm

Im guna have a quick peek now hun bet there looking amazing!!
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 2nd November 2011, 1:56 pm

As i thought there lookin fabNew pics, 3 weeks post op, anchor lift and unders 184153 ...your healing really well hun and what a perfect size they are!! bet you so pleased hun, can see why your so happy.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennieokee 21st November 2011, 5:51 am

hey amy please can I have a peek? Sam size as i am aiming for! xx
Jennieokee
Jennieokee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 22nd November 2011, 2:48 pm

Can i see pics hun xxx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 22nd November 2011, 3:58 pm

AmyD wrote:Hi girls, got some really good pictures of my scarring this time, 3 weeks post op, healing really well, if you'd like to take a look let me know xxxxxx

Hi AmyD! Kind of off topic here, but what kind of bra is that you're wearing? I absolutely love it and it looks amazing on you!!!
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 25th November 2011, 9:24 am

hi alymomma, its a bra that is 2 sizes too small hun!! Its the best way to get the pushed up look i've found!! lol..... jennie and vicki.... can't remember if i pm'd you with my details so i'll do it now just in case!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 26th November 2011, 10:21 am

Hi Amy, could i take a look at ur pics please hun xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTracyxX 26th November 2011, 11:18 am

Hi Hun, can I take a look at your pics?
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down