Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just back from consultation with DR Khan

+6
Holly19872
ginaboobs
debsrich
kay
nikitaw86
KAYLA<3
10 posters

Go down

Just back from consultation with DR Khan  Empty Just back from consultation with DR Khan

Post by KAYLA<3 13th October 2011, 6:10 pm

Hey Girls,

Just got back from a consultation with Dr Khan at Transform.

Im currently 34A and hoping to go to a 34D - he suggested 380/410 high profile overs however this scared me as I feel would be to large. He said 340 would take me to a C but the 380 would take me to a D neway we met in the middle and decided on 365cc over the muscle. My main worry is the ripple effect and stretch marks!?!? advice plz? I was surprised when he suggested overs as i dont have very much boob... i just dont know wot to go for!! =| x
KAYLA<3
KAYLA<3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Just back from consultation with DR Khan  Empty Re: Just back from consultation with DR Khan

Post by nikitaw86 13th October 2011, 6:27 pm

he's probably accounting for the fact fake boobs measure bigger then they look i'm a 32f look a d/dd!! stretch marks are inevitable i think but can be made a lot less serious with the help of creams and oils!! if u want unders get unders hun ur boobs ur choice and as every girl will suggest on here have more then one consultation even if at the same company before u make up ur mind :) good luck on ur booby quest if u need anything were all here for u xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Just back from consultation with DR Khan  Empty Re: Just back from consultation with DR Khan

Post by KAYLA<3 13th October 2011, 6:34 pm

thanks alot :) i felt at ease with dr khan - have had a couple of other consultations but defo wana stick with him. just worried about the under-over business. he assured me overs would be fine though so i should really trust his judgement. going back on sunday to pay deposit and arrange the finance. so excited! xx
KAYLA<3
KAYLA<3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 13th October 2011, 6:35 pm

Get some other consultations booked xx

Don't just take one surgeons opinion as the RIGHT or ONLY one OR the best one xx You will regret it later on xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 13th October 2011, 6:39 pm

cool well make sure u get them other consults then u can be 100% i can highly recommend mr meleagros mine are amazing and only 18days in he's an nhs doctor mainly so highly trained :) xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 13th October 2011, 6:40 pm

Some surgeons prefer overs to unders as they are techniclly easier- go and see a surgeon that you know does both and have seen girls that are happy with the outcome. The surgeon I'm going with seems to have a mix of unders and overs- Mr Hassan @ THG- and he's lovely.
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by KAYLA<3 13th October 2011, 6:56 pm

thanks alot for the advice!! will book a couple more consultations and then decide :) xx
KAYLA<3
KAYLA<3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ginaboobs 13th October 2011, 6:59 pm

Hi Kayla, I had overs and really thought i would need unders but i trusted my PS and glad i did as i love em.My ps said that even when you only have a small amount of breast tissue overs can fill out tissue better than unders (i had 295cc and wanted only a full B or small C- also i've breastfed so i dont know if that makes a difference). He gave me a choice (as he did both) as he said unders can have a more natural result and there is less chance of ripling but he always stated that he though i'd get a better result with overs for what i was asking for and he was totally right! To me mine look very natural even though there overs. Obviously this was what was right for me personally, my body type and the size implant i had. He did however say if i wanted to go larger he would have done unders.I had Mr Chantarasak whos also at transform and i couldn't be more pleased by him and my results.

gawd i hope i haven't confused you more... I feel for your confusion hun as i was there only 3 weeks ago!! Did the other ps's say unders or overs? xx
ginaboobs
ginaboobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 13th October 2011, 7:07 pm

Hi Kayla,

I think you are in a similar situation to me :) and I think i'm going to book a couple of consultations. I have heard Dr Meleagros and Transform are good.

Good luck !!

x
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 13th October 2011, 7:09 pm

Holly19872 wrote:Hi Kayla,

I think you are in a similar situation to me :) and I think i'm going to book a couple of consultations. I have heard Dr Meleagros and Transform are good.

Good luck !!

x

he's awesome once u become active ur more then welcome to see my pics he's a booby god :) xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 13th October 2011, 7:15 pm

I have heard good things about him, where is he based?

And how do you become active??

Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by KAYLA<3 13th October 2011, 7:19 pm

ginaboobs wrote:Hi Kayla, I had overs and really thought i would need unders but i trusted my PS and glad i did as i love em.My ps said that even when you only have a small amount of breast tissue overs can fill out tissue better than unders (i had 295cc and wanted only a full B or small C- also i've breastfed so i dont know if that makes a difference). He gave me a choice (as he did both) as he said unders can have a more natural result and there is less chance of ripling but he always stated that he though i'd get a better result with overs for what i was asking for and he was totally right! To me mine look very natural even though there overs. Obviously this was what was right for me personally, my body type and the size implant i had. He did however say if i wanted to go larger he would have done unders.I had Mr Chantarasak whos also at transform and i couldn't be more pleased by him and my results.

gawd i hope i haven't confused you more... I feel for your confusion hun as i was there only 3 weeks ago!! Did the other ps's say unders or overs? xx

I had two other consultations - Dr Carver Hollyhouse and Dr Perks Bupa. Dr carver only does unders and Dr perks offerd overs - we didnt speak at length about unders/overs because at the time I didnt really know much about it all i knew was that i wanted my boobies done and wanted them quick. After researching and hearing other peoples storys and stats I just dont know if 365cc overs will be right for my body!!

Dr Khan made me feel completely at ease and i do feel i should trust his judgement but may book a couple more consultations just to get some more opinions before i make the final decision. The last thing i want is to be disapointed with the end result!!

When he said about the rippiling effect he did say that its a risk for everyone and doesnt matter how small or large you go the same with stretch marks x

KAYLA<3
KAYLA<3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAYLA<3 13th October 2011, 7:22 pm

iv also heard nothing but great things about Dr Meleagros - what were your stats pre op?x
KAYLA<3
KAYLA<3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 13th October 2011, 7:34 pm

i was a 32 b before hand hun :)

holly keep posting on the side and the moderators will make u active once they see ur posting enough :) xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ginaboobs 13th October 2011, 8:00 pm

Definatley see more surgeons!! The more you see the more at ease you'll feel hun xx
ginaboobs
ginaboobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizee 13th October 2011, 8:04 pm

Hi Kayla, glad it went well with Mr Khan! x
Dizee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 13th October 2011, 8:08 pm

Don't be afraid to get a second opinion. I was lucky enough to get to choose what I wanted.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 13th October 2011, 8:19 pm

Hi Hun thought I'd reply as we are similar. I was a 34b (small) pre op and I was offered 365 and 385 as I wanted soft touch. I decided to go for 365 as I was afraid of going too big. I have booby greed already tho and wish I'd gone bigger. I'm only 3 week post op so I'm sure I'm gona love them when they drop. Also I only saw 1 surgeon, M r Traynor from mya. I'd heard so many great things about him I wanted him before I'd even met him. Also I had overs.
I shouldn't show you my pics as you're a newbie but if you feel like they would help with your decision pm and I'll send you my password.
You look a lot smaller build than me on your avatar. I'm 9 stone medium build and 5'2" - think this means I need a bigger implant than a smaller girl to get the same look xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by KAYLA<3 14th October 2011, 6:20 pm

thank you so much for your advice!! i was losing sleep last night thinking about what to do - im going to see my pc on sunday and book a consultation ill make sure I say I want to see someone who offers overs AND unders - although mr Khan does both by the sounds of things he prefers overs..

Tracy - i fit in 32b bras depending on where i shop. so sounds as though we are almost the same - would be so helpful if i could see your picks.. will private message you now!! xx
KAYLA<3
KAYLA<3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAYLA<3 14th October 2011, 6:22 pm

well I havent reached the post limit to send private messages unfortunately !! will message you when i become active :) hopefully this will be soon xx
KAYLA<3
KAYLA<3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th October 2011, 9:46 am

I'm glad you are going to get some other opinions xx :thumbs: you should be 100% happy about what you are about to allow someone else to do to you xx

I think you also need to be asking these surgeons what will happen if aesthetically there is a problem or if you suffer something like bottoming out or double bubble or symmastia?? Especially Khan. xx

If I was sharing my pictures, which I'm not for lots of reasons, so please don't ask, I would show them to you and am absolutely sure that there is no way you would want boobs like mine xx fact xx

I hope that you find the PS you are looking for, and if you are not 100% comfortable with a PS or what they have told you, then keep looking until you are xx Don't be in a hurry to make the wrong decision and end up having to live with the consequences and after effects for the rest of your days xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 15th October 2011, 10:16 am

Kayla I've pm'd you my password Hun xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 15th October 2011, 10:58 am

hey i had overs,only 280cc but they fitted nicely in,i thouhgt i would hav to go under the muscle with mione but i think we probaly dont realise how much breast tissue we hav and how mush it can stretch :) imolannts what you have over the3 mucle are always going to bigger than what you have under he muscle and from what iv seen and heard-over the muscle looks more natural and less pain!! xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down