Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you go back for a second consultation?

5 posters

Go down

Did you go back for a second consultation? Empty Did you go back for a second consultation?

Post by angellauren 18th January 2012, 12:09 pm

I'm all topic making today aren't I! You can tell I've been left in the office alone, ha!

My first consultation was with my surgeon, not with a nurse and since seeing him I've just got so, so many more questions that would be hard to explain over the phone you know?

Do you think it's worth me booking another consultation with him to clear a few things up? It's £100 a pop but then the cost of surgery is a lot more and for me not to get the results I want for the sake of saving £100, is it really worth it?
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Did you go back for a second consultation? Empty Re: Did you go back for a second consultation?

Post by xaxa 18th January 2012, 12:38 pm

Hi angellauren, being alone in the office is fantastic ;)
Usually you will get one final consultation before the actual surgery day and you will have time to ask all your final questions. Didn't he mention this?
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Did you go back for a second consultation? Empty Re: Did you go back for a second consultation?

Post by angellauren 18th January 2012, 12:43 pm

No? I've got my pre-op assessment on the 10th Feb and op on the 22nd? That's all I know!

When I spoke to booking at the hosp, they said he wasn't always fantastic at phoning people back so it might be worth booking another consultation, I want to ask to see another size implant and things too so can't leave it till the day incase they don't have them!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 18th January 2012, 12:50 pm

Isn't it possible for you to ask him the questions during the pre-op assesment to save you £100? Maybe email the secretary and ask her if it's possible. If not, I agree that you go for a second consultation.
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 18th January 2012, 6:33 pm

I think you should definitely go for a second consult if you still have questions as you say xx

I also think that it's a complete rip if they are gonna try to charge you ANOTHER £100 if you have outstanding questions xx Especially if you have booked with them xx

Just my opinion xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th January 2012, 8:03 pm

Shouldn't the 100 come off your bill
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 18th January 2012, 8:12 pm

If you still have questions book another consultation. It's best to know as much as possible, and feel as ready as possible before your op. I had two consultations with my PS so far, neither of us felt I'm ready to go straight for my op, still too many questions. So PS recommended I book a third consult next month, which I did.

Sorry to say, I don't understand why you should pay another £100. You should have the right amount of consultations specifically for you for the same price. If you still have more questions, you shouldn't be charged a penny for this. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 18th January 2012, 9:17 pm

That's a good point, I'll ring up tomorrow and ask, I don't really need the full consultation time, it's only a few quickies! My pre-op is with a nurse I assumed and not my surgeon but he is in the hospital I'm having my surgery at every Friday for consultations which is the same day as my pre-op so maybe he could pop in during that?

My consultation fee isn't included in the surgery costs etc although my consultation was back in November and I'm yet to receive a bill for it still!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down