Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omg just back from consultation ps says 800cc

+9
silvernickel777
littlewisher
jellytot1
Alt_Barbie
misf1
COOKIE
mrsm
Loubyroo
Sweetcheeks21
13 posters

Go down

Omg just back from consultation ps says 800cc  Empty Omg just back from consultation ps says 800cc

Post by Sweetcheeks21 25th January 2011, 9:29 pm

Hey Ladies, Just back from my consultation and surgeon says he can fit 800cc's extra high profiles in my boobs...Was'nt expecting that, dont know that to do Any ladies with this size advice and pics?? would be greatly appreciated
this is my 2nd BA 32a pre op had 380cc unders 32d/dd pre op. What size do you think i'd be with 800cc's??
Thanks in advance ladies xxxxxxx
Hug
Sweetcheeks21
Sweetcheeks21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Omg just back from consultation ps says 800cc  Empty Re: Omg just back from consultation ps says 800cc

Post by Loubyroo 25th January 2011, 9:37 pm

Seems a MASSIVE leap to me Shocked

Did you specify you wanted to go much bigger? I would guess you could end up around 32GG but I aint no expert.

I would speak to Alt_Barbie she had 700cc last month and I think is having a couple of issues (hope I am not speaking out of turn) I am guessing that the bigger your implant the more magnified any imprefections are (and we all have 'em!)

Good luck on your decision hun x
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Omg just back from consultation ps says 800cc  Empty Re: Omg just back from consultation ps says 800cc

Post by mrsm 25th January 2011, 9:51 pm

I don't think there are any girls on here with that size implants, think alt_barbie's the biggest at 700cc.
I think you'd end up a 32g with 800 starting from an A, I'm a small 32g with 615cc, and I started as a C.

Don't be afraid of the size, just think about the look you want, did you get to 'try on' any implants while you were there?
xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th January 2011, 10:14 pm

Sweetcheeks21 wrote:Any ladies with this size advice and pics?? would be greatly appreciated

Hi sweetcheeks Omg just back from consultation ps says 800cc  399357 Please read the forum rules [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hun regarding pic requests - thanks lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetcheeks21 25th January 2011, 10:17 pm

Hi cookie, sorry just copied and pasted from another forum i posted it on. No pics please i'm just a newbie :flowers: xxxx
Sweetcheeks21
Sweetcheeks21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th January 2011, 10:18 pm

I remember reading in your other post you wanted to be a FF/G but no bigger. It does seem like a big increase but you do want to go up 4 or 5 cup sizes. Did you show the surgeon pics of boobs you like? or try the implants in a bra?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 26th January 2011, 8:48 am

Hey... as the girls said I had 700cc. I was offered 800s but chickened out & now I wish I had gone with them >.<

I am having some weirdness, im seeing my surgeon today hopefully its just a case of settling. There are more risks with big implants but if you want big then its not really something you can avoid.

I was a 32D naturally & I have a 32GG bra I bought for going out on the weekend but to be honest its a bit small, I have to keep poking them back in.

I wouldnt worry about the cc , just get pics of the size/look you want & go with what your surgeon says.
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 26th January 2011, 11:59 am

Is that the size your surgeon has said you need to fill up your boobs - what will happen if he doesn't put in such big implants? Or have you asked for big implants to achieve a certain size? It is a tricky business choosing a size and hope you reach a decision without too many sleepless nights. xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 30th January 2011, 5:46 pm

I think if its the 'big' look your after originally then you are best off going with the largest your surgeon will offer, other wise you risk being dissapointed. If you like the big look then you would probably be more dissapointed if u chose the smaller one than if u ended up a litle bigger than expected xxxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by silvernickel777 19th August 2011, 4:12 am

Hey Sweetcheeks! Just curious if you got the 800cc? I'm going for a revision and won't consider anything less than 800. How'd it go for you?
silvernickel777
silvernickel777
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 19th August 2011, 6:29 am

Hey hun, i saw my surgeon on wednesday and we had agrees on 745cc. but we have now discussed the 800cc and he has said they will fit. I was a 38dd but due to weight loss im now 34d. So he is taking both size cc in to surgery although the 800ccs are the one i want. I have my op in 7 days. xx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 20th August 2011, 3:41 pm

ooohhhh tashabasha 800cc will be so juicy!!! i bet you will suit a lovely large bossom!! he he Blush
r u excited?? XXX
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 20th August 2011, 5:22 pm

Thanks jen. I am really excited now, i got all my last minute bits today so its just count down down. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by marley1973 10th November 2012, 2:22 am

Hi i am having between 700cc to 800cc - still undecided

Please can you update with how the Op for 745cc went?

im new so i have no idea where to find out if you had the operation or not.

Mr singh refused to do one op for me and it meant travelling and arranging childcare/time off from north east twice over.

any info much appreciated

thanks

kery
marley1973
marley1973
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th November 2012, 7:31 am

What reason did Mr Singh give for refusing your surgery Kerry? X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 21st November 2012, 9:35 pm

Hi Kerry, sorry for delay in reply. I actually had 800cc and im happy with my boobs, my right boobs has taken a little longer to settle, but ive had them over a year now and love them. I was told bigger the implant, longer recovery for them to settle.

My op went fine tho had no pain, but i did get an infection which took a while to heal and had to be re stitched, but apart from that, it was fine? why was you refused by mr singh? xx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah1985 25th June 2013, 6:49 pm

Hiya@tashabasha_1986

I know it's an old thread but I'm curious to how your 800cc have settled and to see what size you are now. 
I'm currently 34dd saggy and booked with Singh on Friday. I'm also going for 800cc just struggling to find other people with similar stats. Thanks xx
Sarah1985
Sarah1985
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down