Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So dissatisfied by consultation with dr khan

4 posters

Go down

So dissatisfied by consultation with dr khan Empty So dissatisfied by consultation with dr khan

Post by HDhariwal 17th January 2013, 5:01 pm

So today I had my first consultation with Dr khan at transform. When I first met him he seemed to come across rather scary however he soon started making jokes and was very friendly.
I'm just so upset as he said I would need a uplift as well as ba and has told me that if I wanted to loose more weight I would have to do so and then to come back and see him. I must say though that he was very kind and reassuring.

I'm just so upset now as I didn't think I needed a uplift and I really want my boobs done things have just got so complicated :(
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

So dissatisfied by consultation with dr khan Empty Re: So dissatisfied by consultation with dr khan

Post by COOKIE 17th January 2013, 8:02 pm

I think if you want to lose weight doing that before surgery and maintaining that weight afterwards is always the best advice hun.

I'm sorry you ,weren't expecting to hear you needed a lift though... If this is your first consultation it is always wise to have a few more just to have a few surgeons and consultations to compare lovely, but if a lift is the general consensus then its worth the extra money and the scars to get the great results you do afterwards hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

So dissatisfied by consultation with dr khan Empty Re: So dissatisfied by consultation with dr khan

Post by misf1 17th January 2013, 10:27 pm

I'm sorry you were disappointed with your consultation hun, I agree with cookie in everything she's said. Try a few more consultations and see what they say.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 18th January 2013, 5:11 pm

So sorry you came away disappointed. I agree with the others to see a few more surgeons. Out if the 4 I have seen, they all said different things. You have to go with what you are comfortable with
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down