Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

consult with dr khan..

4 posters

Go down

consult with dr khan.. Empty consult with dr khan..

Post by VickixxxLola 10th October 2011, 11:52 am

Had my consultation with mr khan and I have no idea why people say he's abrupt as he was absolutely lovely to me..true I was in and out in 10 mins but felt so comfortable and in good hands, he's told me I don't in fact need the full anchor lift and only need a 'lollypop' lift, which I'm dead pleased about, showed me some before and afters and there was one that looked exactl like mine now and after looks flippin amazing. and was very honest and said I coul go no bigger than a DD/E, (I'm a droopy 34D at the moment) as my breasts are more than likely to drop again cause of the weight within 6months. so am having 325cc moderate overs but the 'firmer' ones to give me the nice shape and firm feel that I want. I'm so happy and unbelievably excited now!! looking forward to seeing him again on 23rd when he fixes my boobies :-D xx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

consult with dr khan.. Empty Re: consult with dr khan..

Post by wales82 10th October 2011, 12:09 pm

Glad everything went well, are you getting excited now? xxxx
wales82
wales82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 10th October 2011, 12:17 pm

yes definitely, very happy with size etc, and glad he was honest about drooping not just sticking a big implant in n getting the rock in a sock look lol, I was literally shaking in the waiting room but he is so lovely, u excited too? have u had your meeting with him yet? x
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wales82 10th October 2011, 12:20 pm

Yes had my meeting with him last week I found him to be lovely x
wales82
wales82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 10th October 2011, 4:57 pm

Just out of interest have either of you had ANY other consults? xx
Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 10th October 2011, 5:32 pm

Hiya Kay,yeah iv met 3 others over the last year, all saying different things, my PCC at transform reccomended i saw khan after saying i didnt wanna lose size and the nature of my procedure needed this time round..
Hows yours goin any joy with transform ?? xxx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 10th October 2011, 5:51 pm

That's good, at least you saw some other Surgeons xx

Transform have been good x They already paid for the second op and are offering to pay for a third and fourth to explant both the implants and then anchor lift the breasts once the internal pockets have retracted a bit, all with a reconstructive surgeon xx

Not decided if I am going to agree to this as it's two ops and explant of the implants xx I've seen someone else who has suggested an alternative with one procedure and leaving the implants in xx

I have a second appointment with the surgeon who has suggested the explant soon so will decide after that xx

What I have decided too definitely do is bring a negligence case against Khan xx I'm broken hearted about my current situation and don't feel able to let him get away with doing that to me or risk him doing it to somebody else xx

I really really hope things go well for you hun and that you are happy with the result you get xx keep me posted xx and I really do wish you the best of luck as you are having exactly the same procedure I had and are exactly the same size I was xx the only difference is you are having much bigger implants than I did xx

Best of luck to you hun xx I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you just to be sure everything goes well for you ;) xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerb@@bs 12th October 2011, 3:17 pm

Hi Vicki,

I bet you are excited! I have mine booked for next friday with Dr Dr Khan at Transform and I have just paid off the final balance. I am having 410cc hpsils overs and I am so excited!

I am glad that Transform are now trying to sort things out with Kay although this should never have happened in the first place!

I did lots and lots of research and after hearing what Kay had to say I spoke to my PC who reassured me that Khan is their top surgeon and he has performed over 7000 BA's ! She also added that as he does twice the amount of BA's than any other surgeon and so I was bound to hear at least one negative comment about his work. I have also spoken to many females who have been very happy with his work and who have had great results so I am hoping that we will be part of that group!.

I will let you know how mine goes - warts and all x
biggerb@@bs
biggerb@@bs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by wales82 12th October 2011, 4:29 pm

Good luck [email=Biggerb@@bs]Biggerb@@bs[/email] I have my ba the same day as vickixxxLola xxx
wales82
wales82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 12th October 2011, 5:20 pm

good luck nx Friday Hun let me' nooo!!! u haven a uplift as well or just BA? am having the lollipop lift v v nervous but excited! may see u there Wales 89 I don't have o actually be there til 1pm now! xx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down