Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emotional wreck, tired and look like death!

+13
manda
wanting
tanyajade
Natty29
shirtripper
Clara
debsrich
georgiana76
kiwigirl
welshvicci123
Sara_Crooks
peggysue
staceygrundy
17 posters

Go down

Emotional wreck, tired and look like death! Empty Emotional wreck, tired and look like death!

Post by staceygrundy 6th October 2011, 7:02 am

Still can't sleep :( no position or v pillow will help :(
Tried the sofa last night no help :(
Omg seriously I'm not meaning to sound Moany cos I still have no pain and I love my boobies but the tiredness is sending me into an emotional wreck!!!!

How u hero's did this and got up to children I dunno!!!! Xxxx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Emotional wreck, tired and look like death! Empty Re: Emotional wreck, tired and look like death!

Post by peggysue 6th October 2011, 7:03 am

Aw Hug
Tiredness is so horrible, can they not give you anything to help?
xxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Emotional wreck, tired and look like death! Empty Re: Emotional wreck, tired and look like death!

Post by staceygrundy 6th October 2011, 7:05 am

I think I'm Gunna phone up today, think I need a muscle relaxant for my sciatica but can't take them cos if my boobs! Hmmmm xx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara_Crooks 6th October 2011, 7:31 am

sorry that you are battling to sleep... im still pre ba but i know what it feels like to be tired! lol ... im sure that it will pass and soon you will be getting some shut eye and feeling loads better
Sara_Crooks
Sara_Crooks
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 6th October 2011, 7:36 am

Aw hun sorry to hear your struggling to sleep, its not a nice feeling!...Im sure there is something the clinic will be able to give you, give them a ring hun x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 6th October 2011, 7:50 am

That sucks to hear... sorry, I can't really offer any advice. I was the opposite, I could hardly stay awake! I slept for most of the first 3 days post-op... shrug
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 6th October 2011, 8:16 am

There is nothing like sleep depravaiton :(
Yeah I would also ring the clinic and check there is anything can give you or recomend?
On the upside your Avatar looks amazing!! xxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 6th October 2011, 8:31 am

On a positive note.... your boobs look AMAZING!!!! And they're only a few days old- WOW!!!!! I will give up a week of sleep to have your boobs :-)
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara 6th October 2011, 8:52 am

Oh poor you, sleep deprivation is torture! Have you got a wheat bag you can heat in the microwave to help your sciatica? Hope the clinic can suggest something that will help Hug

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 6th October 2011, 9:01 am

i had some strong co codamol tablets which i never took till bed time because they made me feel sick and spaced out but taken about t2n mins before bed really helped me get off to sleep x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 6th October 2011, 1:38 pm

Codeine worked for me just dose urself up b4 u go bed and u will have a lovely sleep oh and surround urself with pillows that helps alot it doesn't make u feel so stiff and in 1position xx I was a nitemare with pillows after my op I had 8!!and cudnt bring myself to let them go I got so used to them supporting me.my poor hubby was pushed out most notes cus of the pillows,haha
Natty xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 6th October 2011, 1:56 pm

Thanx girls!!!! Clinic said I can take nytol or codrydomll ( can't spell too tired) lol to help so fingers crossed xxx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 6th October 2011, 4:23 pm

Aww sweetie this is a horrible feeling isn't it? How about nightnurse? That always knocks me out. Or if you don't want to take anything. Have you heard of 'This Works' products? They have two little sleep aiding products that are FAB. I struggle with sleep anyway, and I used them and they're amazing. They do a mini duo pack with a pillow mist, and a roll-on that you put on your pulse points. I think the mini pack is only £10 and it's really good huni xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 6th October 2011, 4:33 pm

Ahh Tanya that sounds great cheers huni xxx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wanting 6th October 2011, 5:18 pm

hi there. your avatar is totaly wkd. absolutly stunning. have you tried sleeping on a garden reclining lounger chair???? i suffer from sllep problems, and was thinking how im going to cope wen i have my b.a. as it happens a cuple of days ago wen we had some sun i floped out in the garden and thought lets top up the tan, i was so comftable on the lounger i fell asleep!!! and thought wow this is wot im goin to use wen my turn for b.a comes. it can go into 4 positions and no chance of me rolling ovar. im defo gona give it a go. x
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by manda 6th October 2011, 6:44 pm

I took Kalms (not sure of spelling) the night time ones and they helped me to sleep, worked for me but like you early days are the worse it does get better XXX
manda
manda
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10723;3/st/20110811/e/B

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 6th October 2011, 6:55 pm

I took all my pain meds before going to sleep, and with in half hour i was gone. Try putting a pulling under your legs to. Might help with comfort babes. x
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 6th October 2011, 7:33 pm

Thanx my lovelies! My poor bf jus got the brunt of my emotional state for no reason bless him lol
Had a nice shallow bath to relax me, then a Lil beauty session moisturising, sitting with my cosy dressing gown on in the garden chair!!!! With kalms in my body and I'm feeling chilled fingers crossed I'm Gunna slip into a super deep sleep!!!!
Really appreciate ur help girls :) Mwah xxxxx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rlmiller8267 6th October 2011, 8:19 pm

I also took my pain meds 30 min before bed time. They did wonders to help me sleep.
rlmiller8267
rlmiller8267
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy 6th October 2011, 9:51 pm

Have a big gobfull of Benylin, works wonders, the original not the non drowsy one obviously! Kicks in straightaway whereas Nytols and things like that take about half an hour to kick in.

The sleeping thing is what I'm dreading the most, can't sleep on my back! Feeling for you!! Emotional wreck, tired and look like death! 571992

Boobs look mint though, guess you cant have everything. Like the Little Mermaid, got her legs but felt like she was walking on knives every step

God that was a bit deep! Emotional wreck, tired and look like death! 375568
fuzzy
fuzzy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 7th October 2011, 8:12 am

Fuzzy lol ur so funny! Thanx for making me laugh!!!!

Im pleased to report that I did sleep last night wow I feel so much better!!!! :) yay

Sitting here with a ice pack on my boobies...... No pain or anything but kinda addicted to the feeling of the cold on them!!!

Xxxx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayno 7th October 2011, 9:49 am

Sorry to hear you are stuggling hun - there is some really good advice from the other girls that I would just echo. I know it sounds silly but make sure the room you are sleeping in is cool (without getting too geeky - I read that apparently it is the body cooling down that triggers sleep - thats why a hot bath usually works coz it is as you cool down that you sleep!). Hope you have a good snooze and I agree also that your boobies look absolutely amazing - once you have had a sleep and you can focus on em I think you will be a very happy girl! Take care hun xx
Jayno
Jayno
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayno 7th October 2011, 9:51 am

Hooray!!! - sorry only just seen your last post and soooo pleased you have had a rest - the ice pack sounds like a good idea - think I will go and get myself one today in readiness. xx
Jayno
Jayno
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down