Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow is the day! Emotional wreck!

5 posters

Go down

Tomorrow is the day! Emotional wreck! Empty Tomorrow is the day! Emotional wreck!

Post by lje1983 23rd July 2015, 6:43 am

So less than 24 hours till I'm in the hospital and I can't stop crying! Lol. Anyone else had this? I'm not nervous or scared really just really emotional! Let's hope I sleep tonight. Gotta be there for 7:30am hope I'm one of the 1st in! Fingers crossed.
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow is the day! Emotional wreck! Empty Re: Tomorrow is the day! Emotional wreck!

Post by Twinky 23rd July 2015, 7:20 am

Ahh bless you, its a lot to go through, its out of your comfort zone, I think everyone gets worried about the un- known. But it goes so quickly, you will be home and resting before you know it.

My anxieties came out in the form of cleaning cupboards allday shrug  a bit like "nesting" when I was due to give birth! Very strange.

Guess it was just my way of keeping my mind busy so I didn't have to think about it all!

Good Luck, the boobies are almost here, that's something to look forward to.
New bra's and bikinis to buy a few weeks down the line Give You  xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow is the day! Emotional wreck! Empty Re: Tomorrow is the day! Emotional wreck!

Post by JadeB91x 23rd July 2015, 7:34 am

Ahhh don't be worried! Amount of things I've read on here with girls feeling how you do and then after its all done they say they really don't know what they were worried about!

Just remember its something that you want doing and its all for you! Your going to be so pleased after I bet!

Try and keep yourself busy so you aren't just sat thinking about it (I know its probably impossible not to think of though!)

Are you all packed and ready to go? xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 23rd July 2015, 7:37 am

What you're feeling is perfectly normal! Try and keep busy today and I have my fingers crossed you will be one of the first tomorrow. Try and relax and just enjoy it all (easier said than done I know haha) xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 23rd July 2015, 7:54 am

Oww I remember feeling like this too hun, so normal! If you can do anything to distract yourself and keep busy today, it will help! Tomorrow will be here before u know it! Excited for you Hun xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 23rd July 2015, 8:13 am

Thanks for the reassurance! I've got lots to keep me busy today thankfully! 
Haven't packed my bag yet thought I'd do it later today!
Really strange thinking i will have new bigger better boobs tomorrow but also a long time coming!
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down