Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feel like a right old wreck!

+3
going4it
dannieyram87
drinkeroftea
7 posters

Go down

feel like a right old wreck! Empty feel like a right old wreck!

Post by drinkeroftea 21st May 2015, 4:20 am

Morning girls, sorry me again! 

Feeling a bit sorry for myself. My boobs feel like a lead weight and like I've been hit by a bus . My band is getting tighter.  My back is killing me from sleeping. I really want a cup of tea but no one is up yet and i refuse to drink tea with microwaved hot water.

Currently sitting downstairs with ice pack on top of the boobs and heat pack in the small of my back, thinking was this all worth it? !

So sorry to come on here and moan. I don't like to do it at home because this is elective surgery, i choose to do this to myself. I haven't told any friends in "real life" either, apart from the idiot man who i fell out with!

Oh and to top it off, i am absolutely starving!!!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

feel like a right old wreck! Empty Re: feel like a right old wreck!

Post by dannieyram87 21st May 2015, 6:42 am

Morning, 
3 days post op? Your VERY early days with BA and all sorts are going on with your body right now. I think day 3/4 is the worst so it can only get easier from here. Keep taking your pain meds,don't leave it til pain gets bad; keep topping up when your 4 hours are up (or when ever your instructions state).  You have been through a big op, your skin has been stretched and so it is uncomfortable for first 7 days. Try a little moisturiser on top of your breasts (away from wound), it might relive it a little. I'm only just 4 weeks post op so believe me-what your feeling now won't last long. Think of reasons why you wanted it. ((Hugs))
dannieyram87
dannieyram87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 21st May 2015, 7:16 am

Don't be so hard on yourself hun, you've had surgery and it will take time to recover.
I agree totally with dannieyram, it's so important to keep ontop of your meds. If it helps you can take ibuprofen too and take the codeine/tramadol and then take the ibuprofen 2 hours later so your getting topped up every 2 hours and ibuprofen helps with the swelling.
It is important to eat healthily when you're recovering but I also think if you want something you should have it. So don't be to strict diet wise. I know you've done brilliantly on your weight loss journey but you will soon be ready to focus back on that 100% so in the meantime, if you fancy something, you've earned the right to have it.
My hubby went away the day after my surgery so he took down mugs and glasses and tea bags etc from the high cupboards before he left so I didn't need to stretch up. Might be worth just filling the kettle with enough for one brew before you go to bed and then if you do wake up you've not got to lift a really heavy kettle and everything has been prepared before you both go to bed?
Don't be sorry about having a moan. I was determined to be super positive to my family as hubby was annoyed with me for booking it when he was going away and my mum was really against it until the last minute. The last thing I wanted to do was for them to be able to take the high ground so I understand you don't want to vent at home. 
Keep your chin up hun, you will feel better very soon and you've got amazing boobs...definitely setting to smile about, even if they are causing you pain and the inability to sleep right now xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 21st May 2015, 8:51 am

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] im sorry to hear your feeling low today :-( sending you big hugs Hug

I agree with what the ladies have said above.. you need time to heal so patience is a virtue.
Have you got someone helping you? I picked up the kettle this morning and thought oh god this is going to be too heavy for me soon :-(!

Im still pre op but trust me, from reading the ladies stories on here this is the 'norm' to feel like how you are feeling but after the painful few days are over it will be like a breeze!

Keep taking your medication and eat well.. watch lots of crap daytime tv and try and get some sleep! Hope you start to feel better soon. And we are always here for you, dont apologise for venting! xxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 21st May 2015, 9:09 am

Oh Hun I felt like this on and off for the first couple of weeks, it was only really into week 3 that I started to feel more positive about it all. Lack of sleep, horrendous back ache, constant pressure on your chest - it's awful I know, especially when you see others breezing through it. But, I promise it will get better, and it will all be worth it. At coming up to a month post op I do still have back ache as I can't lay on my side yet but it's no where near as bad, the pressure is getting better too, and I noticed this morning that driving is getting easier. Hang on in there Hun and just keep reminding yourself that it's all normal and to be expected, that's how I got through it.

Hope you feel better soon, and you got your cup of tea. Take it easy and don't be hard on yourself xxxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 21st May 2015, 10:02 am

Awww don't apologise! Hug No doubt we will all be having a little moan at some point on here!

Just remember that what your feeling at the moment isn't going to be permanent! I do feel for you being up at that hour and gasping for a nice cuppa im the same every morning!

I hope you've been fed and watered by now and your feeling better!! xxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 21st May 2015, 5:05 pm

Hi, I felt like this too. Up all night with bad back. Skin it Hong like mad, finding it hard to breath, tightness. It will get better. You are at your worst time now, ga is leaving your system , feeling down. It will all be worth it I promise. Keep up with the meds. Maybe a very gentle stroll and some fresh air? Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down