Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

34c having 460cc or 525cc hp, Help!!

+3
peggysue
welshvicci123
MelanieP1991
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

34c having 460cc or 525cc hp, Help!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 34c having 460cc or 525cc hp, Help!!

Post by nikitaw86 30th September 2011, 11:33 am

second year is scaring me already a week in lol!! no i have a child so rent a place moved here for uni but my mum already lived here u? i told everyone that would listen about my ba lol xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

34c having 460cc or 525cc hp, Help!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 34c having 460cc or 525cc hp, Help!!

Post by MelanieP1991 30th September 2011, 11:36 am

lol it be fine :) just try and enjoy it. kl i did live in student accomodation for my first and second year, but for my last year me and my partner have moved in with each other. I'm from southend-on-sea. xxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th September 2011, 11:43 am

awww cool couldn't live in student accomodation i've lived on my own since i was 16!! do ur parents know about ba? xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MelanieP1991 30th September 2011, 11:47 am

nikitaw86 wrote:awww cool couldn't live in student accomodation i've lived on my own since i was 16!! do ur parents know about ba? xx

It was hell living in student accomdation although the majority of my second year i was constantly living round my partners, as the people i lived with were selfish f**krs. Omg no!! they would kill me, i take it your mum knows? how did she react. xxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th September 2011, 11:56 am

she doesn't care she's had me staying with her this week so she can look after my little boy and i'd of been lost without her!! whos looking after u while u recover? is ur bf at uni as well? x
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MelanieP1991 30th September 2011, 4:31 pm

nikitaw86 wrote:she doesn't care she's had me staying with her this week so she can look after my little boy and i'd of been lost without her!! whos looking after u while u recover? is ur bf at uni as well? x

That's alright then init!, aww bless her. I just dont really know how my mum would react to it so i just dont want to tell her lol, my dad would defo kill me lol. my partner is going to be taking care of me :) he is taken a week of work yay!. he recently graduated from ucs, he done film and media studies. Had my first dissertation leccture today! just a tad bit scared lol!. have you been attending your lectures then hun? xxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th September 2011, 5:17 pm

yeah i had my op sunday came home monday morning and went to lecture monday afternoon, theres another girl on here who had mr m same day as me as well and she's also doin very well, i'm lucky have had no pain although today my boobies feel like there on fire but thats the nerves xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2