Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc?

+14
imibran
Holly19872
nikitaw86
whoknew1987
Tanyaxx1
bronzewolf
biggerb@@bs
Nyssa-H
alexandra33
welshvicci123
Jeanne78
pinkbabe
Crystal
louisajane82
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc?

Post by gemima-puddle-duck 21st October 2011, 10:05 pm

Go for the 460 if your paying the money then go for it. Im the opposite i really want 460 unders but my coordinator has recomended 380 - 410 is it common for some people to not have enough space in the pockets for 460's? Xx
gemima-puddle-duck
gemima-puddle-duck
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc?

Post by katyp 22nd October 2011, 8:51 am

gemima-puddle-duck..I'm about a small 32b and I want unders to take me up to an f or so, ('coz I hear they look smaller than they measure) I don't think my frame will support anything bigger than 450cc though coz I measure 29.5 -30" around my ribs and have a bwd of about 13cm i think. So I am hoping I can get the look I'm after with out having to get a high profile. But I think it's more about what's there to begin with and not putting in implants that will take over your whole chest space! lol shrug
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerb@@bs 4th November 2011, 11:25 am

Hi girls,

I got 410cc overs and mine are massive at the moment! I have not been measured but I am in a DD bra. I am probably the first girl on here who is going to say that I am very glad that I went with the smaller implant!

They look big enough already even in my clothing and I think for my frame, 460cc may have possibly been too big for me.I was a droopy 34b but I still had lots of breast tissue which has obviously added to the final result.Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc? - Page 2 899188

x
biggerb@@bs
biggerb@@bs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by kizzy 4th November 2011, 12:10 pm

Hi biggerboobs, I am 10 days behind you and I got 460cc xhp overs. I was also a droopy 34b (possibly 32b) due to breastfeeding. I am now bursting out of my 34D sports bra. I on the other hand didn't have much breast tissue left!

I asked my PS for an implant that would avoid me having to get a lift. He suggested the 460's and I am very happy with them. I am only 4 days post op but very happy with size upto now. I would go with whatever your PS suggests, they know what they are doing and what implant will give you the look you want to achieve.

xxx
kizzy
kizzy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 4th November 2011, 12:26 pm

Hey girls, I got the 460s in the end and I'm thrilled with them and know I made the right decision. I am now in a 34F bra, sounds massive but they actually don't look that big as I'm tall-ish and have quite broad shoulders. Kizzy, I had the same as you that I wanted to avoid a lift, I have definitely got what I wanted, I'm nearly 2 weeks post op and they have already started settling a bit. So pleased with the result! Scarily, now I'm getting used to them I don't see them as big at all!!!

Definitely listen to your PS, and also make sure they know the look that you're after, I spent a long time going on about natural looking boobs to my PS and they are looking good already, when they have dropped and fluffed I'm sure they're going to look very natural

xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by gemima-puddle-duck 5th November 2011, 11:36 pm

Thanks for your advice girls. Decided on getting 410cc submuscular teardrop high profile implants. Go to stirling tomorro as my op is mon 10am. Eeek!!!
gemima-puddle-duck
gemima-puddle-duck
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kizzy 6th November 2011, 9:25 am

Good luck for tomorrow Gemima-puddle-duck xxx
kizzy
kizzy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gemima-puddle-duck 6th November 2011, 9:34 am

Thanks hun. How are you since post op? Xx
gemima-puddle-duck
gemima-puddle-duck
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kizzy 6th November 2011, 9:49 am

I've been fine thanks. The first few days were the worst with the sore and tender boobies, bloating, constipation, learning to sleep sitting up! I weaned myself off the pain killers on day 3 as they were bunging me up. I just take paracetamol now when the pulling sensations feel uncomfortable. The worst part for me is I have 2 boys a 9 year old and 18 month old and not being able to crawl around and throw them about (playfully ha ha) as you do is killing me. I feel like i'm neglecting them and also my housework. It will be worth it i'm sure but just feeling a little down days 5 and 6. xxx
kizzy
kizzy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerb@@bs 6th November 2011, 3:53 pm

Congrats Kizzie. Wishing you a speedy recovery x
biggerb@@bs
biggerb@@bs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by gemima-puddle-duck 6th November 2011, 10:37 pm

Ah shame. Bet ya is worth it though:-) im in hospital now away to try get a sleep as my op is 10am. So excited! Hope your able to play with your kids soon. Xx
gemima-puddle-duck
gemima-puddle-duck
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 6th November 2011, 10:46 pm

Good luck for tomorrow Gemima- puddle-duck x I only had room for 410 Hp too but i'm over the moon with the result! I'm wearing a 34E sports bra at the moment because the DD's that i bought originally got too tight by the 3rd day! Not sure but feel like i may be expanding again too! Like Louisa jane says it's all about ur size to begin with and the smaller the area u have to fill (ur back size) the bigger the implant will look on u. I'm usualy a 32 band width so thinking that i will prob go up a cup size when i drop back down in band.Either way i'm happy with my Flash xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 6th November 2011, 10:50 pm

Kizzy i know how u feel I have an 18mth old little girl (my other 2 are teenagers) and i have felt awful not being able to give big cuddles and play around like i usually do. I have been reading and sitting building towers with her bricks which she loves and yesterday and today have found that i can cuddle her a bit more although cant wait for a real good squeezy cuddle xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by gemima-puddle-duck 6th November 2011, 11:42 pm

Gosh your very simular to my measurements then as im a 32b pre op. Wow i would be so chuffed if they end up like yours. Can i have a wee look at your pics please? The only difference is mine are gonna be submuscular and teardrop shape. Xx
gemima-puddle-duck
gemima-puddle-duck
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2