Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc?

+14
imibran
Holly19872
nikitaw86
whoknew1987
Tanyaxx1
bronzewolf
biggerb@@bs
Nyssa-H
alexandra33
welshvicci123
Jeanne78
pinkbabe
Crystal
louisajane82
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc? Empty Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc?

Post by louisajane82 20th September 2011, 10:37 am

Hi there,

I'm new to this site and was just wondering if anyone has any advice on these size implants! I have my surgery booked for 23rd Oct with Transform and the surgeon (Mr Meleogras) offered me 410 or 460 impants. Obv it so weird when you're in the consultation stuffing these seemingly huge things into the bra and trying to decide what to do! My first instinct was to go with the 410s, but I have now read that after they have settled they will look smaller than you would think from just trying the implants and also from doing the rice test... So now I can't decide!

I recently lost weight, this is the main reason I am getting my BA, to get some volume back - my dream is to be able to wear backless dresses and other things where a bra is not possible! The surgeon recommended the 460s as he said that more volume would give me more of a perky look, which I get.

Has anyone else been through a similar experience? I'm 5'7" and a size 10, but quite broad across the chest, I wear a 34C at the moment. I am not worried about what cup size I will be, I just don't want them too massive, but also don't want to get the smaller ones and wish I'd got the 460s!!

Sorry for all the waffle, any advice would be greatly appreciated! Especially on how much the size can be different between trying the implants, the rice test and how they actually look after they have healed and settled!

Louisa xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc? Empty Re: Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc?

Post by Crystal 20th September 2011, 11:18 am

Iwould go for the 460cc hun,

I had Mr Meleagros nearly 2 years ago and had 406cc overs. I was booked into have the 410cc as they looked perfect when I tried them on but after reading the same as you that they come up smaller once in you I made a last minute change to the 460cc as I didnt want to wish I had gone bigger!

It was the right thing for me to do as the 460cc gave me the look i had when I tried the 410cc on

Hope this helps!Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc? 154564

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc? Empty Re: Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc?

Post by Crystal 20th September 2011, 11:19 am

I ment I had 460cc overs not 406 ccAny advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc? 751387
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 20th September 2011, 11:24 am

I would go with the 460cc hun. If its what your surgeon is recommending then I'd say its a good sign to go with that size. Also there is not a massive amount of difference in size, 50cc more wouldn't be that noticable to the untrained eye. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 20th September 2011, 12:30 pm

Hey there,

Thanks so much for this advice, I think that I am pretty sure that the 460cc will be better now, as you say it is only a small difference between the choices anyway. I like the look of the 410cc on in my consultation, and also did the rice test with 410g, so if they are going to end up smaller than that if I actually get 410cc, then the 460cc are the way forward!

I love your avatars btw, I am so excited about the op!
xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanne78 20th September 2011, 2:30 pm

Go with the 460's as the surgeon suggested. Most girls wish they had gone bigger post op! Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc? 204135
Jeanne78
Jeanne78
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 20th September 2011, 7:01 pm

yeah i would always go with the bigger option of the choices ps gave you, at least then when you wake up you know you have gone for the bigger option instead of worrying that they are too small.

x x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 20th September 2011, 7:06 pm

From reading here, I'd go with the bigger option. I almost went with 350s but then at the last moment decided on 375 - I almost wish I had gone 400 but i can console myself that 25cc isn't too much.

Also, 50ccs difference won't make you hugely different or anything! But at least you'll know you went as big as you could!~

xx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 20th September 2011, 8:23 pm

I was offered 380cc but then showed my surgeon boobie pics and he offered me 410cc, I nearly changed my mind at the last min but really glad I went with the bigger implant! I'm now in a 32F bra, sounds massive but to be honest if i've got a loose top on you can't even tell!! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 21st September 2011, 9:01 am

Thanks for all your advice, it's so helpful to hear from people who are doing or have had the same op! I'm sure that they won't be too big for my frame or he wouldn't have offered them anyway! They have me down for 410cc at the moment so I think I'll call them tomorrow and ask if they can change my notes. Omg I am so excited about getting them!

Thanks so much xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerb@@bs 12th October 2011, 3:42 pm

Hi louisajane,

I had this problem myself. My Surgeon chose 410cc overs but later I decided that I wanted to go a bit bigger especially after reading what others had said about the size after the implant had settled.

When I went in to see my nurse for my Pre Screening I spoke to a few of the PC's who were passing by and they showed me the 410cc and 460cc. Basically they said that the only thing bigger with the 460cc was the diameter which would mean that I would have the implant spilling out of the sides.

They all advised me to go for a higher profile fill implant to get more projection which I am now in the process of doing.

Where are you having yours placed? (over or under) as I think this will also make a difference - I heard that you end up looking smaller with unders!
biggerb@@bs
biggerb@@bs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 12th October 2011, 4:00 pm

Hey there,

It's so difficult isn't it! I am still undecided. I tried both the implants in the consultation and felt like the 460 was too big, but then when they are in they end up looking smaller, so that was my first confusion. The thing with me is that I am not going for size, just volume, also I am quite broad across the chest so I don't think a greater diameter is a problem. Mine are going to be overs - my surgeon said that I had enough flesh to cover them well and I didn't like the idea of unders for some weird reason! I have not looked into higher profile implants as I felt quite confident that the surgeon understood the look that I want, which is a full natural look and he gave me the choice between the 2 implants.

I am mostly thinking that I will go for the 410s now, I am just worried about getting boob greed afterwards and wishing that I had gone slightly bigger! So I'm back where I started really!! Also, my surgeon seemed to think the 460s would be better so that is confusing me as well. I guess it might be best to go with his suggestion as he knows alot more than I do! Oh dear!
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 12th October 2011, 8:31 pm

This is what I did. Umming and aring till the day. There is only 50cc difference and also you want your boobs to show when your wearing clothes,not just naked. Go with what your ps suggests he knows better and can foresee the results as they have done hundreds. Trust him
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 12th October 2011, 8:50 pm

Hey babe I see M M today and he also offered me410/460, from all the advise given on here I'm pretty sure I'm going go go with the 460s he said I could pull them off without looking too much, my stats are 5ft 2, 8st 7, currently small 32/34 b. The 460s did feel a bit heavy and looked larger but I'd be gutted if I woke up and felt they were too small. Xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 13th October 2011, 11:40 am

bronzewolf, hope your op went really well!

I think I'm going to call up and ask for them to make sure that they have 460s as well (I asked for 410s after my consultation) and then talk to Mr Meleagras on the day. I know it's only a 50cc difference, but as you say the 460s do feel and look alot bigger for some reason! I got quite a shock when I saw them! I know what you mean when you say you don't want to wake up and feel they're too small, that would be awful!
It's so soon now, I just got the first post op bra I've ordered in the post and it looks MASSIVE! So exciting! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknew1987 18th October 2011, 1:03 am

Have you decided yet Louisa? Based on what i've read on here i'd always go with the bigger option from what the surgeon offers you.. Good luck xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 18th October 2011, 9:21 am

Hey, I'm 90% going to go with the 460s now, after everything I've read on here. and also the fact that it is a small difference between the 2 anyway... I'll talk to the surgeon in the morning before the op, I am so excited now! And a bit scared but in a good way... It's so close now! Finding it really hard to concentrate on work lol, just getting completely boob obsessed! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 18th October 2011, 10:00 am

hey louise if ur still confused i don't usually show newbies but i wouldn't mind giving u my picture trail details as i also had mr meleagros i did have 525cc high profile so slightly larger but it'll give u an example of ur surgeons work pm me for details xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 18th October 2011, 11:04 am

Hey, that would be amazing, thanks so much! pm-ing now! Loving your avatar as well! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 18th October 2011, 11:27 am

nikita, amazing pix, they look fantastic, I am soooo excited now! Def going for 460s and cannot wait! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknew1987 19th October 2011, 12:44 am

louisajane82 wrote:Hey, I'm 90% going to go with the 460s now, after everything I've read on here. and also the fact that it is a small difference between the 2 anyway... I'll talk to the surgeon in the morning before the op, I am so excited now! And a bit scared but in a good way... It's so close now! Finding it really hard to concentrate on work lol, just getting completely boob obsessed! xx

I know what you mean.. if i'm not on here i'm looking at pictures of boobs or else checking other women's figures out and thinking 'i want her boobs!' xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 19th October 2011, 8:44 am

Hey Louisa,

It looks like he offers a lot of girls 410 and 460 - did he ask you what size you would like to be?

I said D/DD but looking from girls on here that have had similar sizes from a B cup are measuring at E' and F's... so confused!

xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by imibran 19th October 2011, 9:11 am

hi there i had 460 unders and now dd well i think i will b lol only day 7 today...was a 34b...and now very happy Any advice for choosing between 410cc or 460cc? 923101
imibran
imibran
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 19th October 2011, 9:14 am

Hey there,

I didn't ask for a cup size, basically I feel like mine are a bit empty from weight loss so what I asked for was fullness and volume, without having to have an uplift. I said that I wasn't bothered what size I measured, only what they looked like. I got quite a shock when I first saw the implants lol! He said that I wouldn't get the fullness or volume I wanted with a smaller implant. I was just glad that he thought that I wouldn't need the uplift!

With the cup sizes it's difficult to work out from what I can tell. It's so dependent on your frame and your back size - I used to measure 34D, but if you saw them (naked or even in a bra) you would never think they were a D, they looked like a flat B. But what we have in our heads as what a D looks like is different person to person depending on their frame. So on some people a DD 'look' would actually be measuring as an F or maybe even G cup...

Hope that made sense, I think there is a thread where Crystal explains the whole sizing thing really well! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 19th October 2011, 9:16 am

Congratulations imibran! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next