Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I choosing the right size.?

+4
Twinky
Carrierowland
Boobiesplease!
Mrs_Sade_Hicks
8 posters

Go down

Am I choosing the right size.?  Empty Am I choosing the right size.?

Post by Mrs_Sade_Hicks 11th April 2016, 7:17 pm

Hello ladies, I recently had my 2nd consultation, booked my date and size.

I wanted to end up with D/DD boobs, I'm a 34B now with a fair amount of breast tissue after having my two kiddies. 

Going over the muscle and did choose 360cc, looking at all the stats on her from some of the other ladies stats I'm worried I'm going to big.

Did the rice test and hated how they looks at 400cc but was happy at 350cc, it's hard with the rice as it's very odd! 

Went to my consultation and because I've choosen the furries I had a choice of 325 or 360, so went with the bigger one.

Anyone else ha a similar experience, am I stressing for no reason? 
Thanks for your help! 

I'm 5ft 1, 9st9
Mrs_Sade_Hicks
Mrs_Sade_Hicks
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Am I choosing the right size.?  Empty Re: Am I choosing the right size.?

Post by Boobiesplease! 12th April 2016, 4:42 pm

I think they sound a great size. Can I ask are you definitely a 34. If you measure around your ribs with a tape is it 34" because lots of shop sizes don't measure correctly. I would say you'd achieve a dd with 365 sort of size, I had 400 but my back is a 30. They don't look giant on my frame (I'm taller than you though at 5'7" and I'm a 30g/ 30ff. If you were to translate that down by going up a back and down a cup it'd be about right. Xx
Boobiesplease!
Boobiesplease!
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 12th April 2016, 6:19 pm

Welcome to this incredible site Mrs Sade, I went with 350cc under the muscle and I ended up with 34 e so I think that you will definitely get your dd. I too was a 34b before, I'm 5ft9 xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_Sade_Hicks 13th April 2016, 11:33 am

Hi Girls :)

I will check my actual size this evening and come back to you :) I think I am 34 but I could be wrong as its been a while!

Its so hard to choose because you don't want to be too big but then don't want to spend the money and be too small!! Tough choices for Boobie ladies! xx
Mrs_Sade_Hicks
Mrs_Sade_Hicks
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 13th April 2016, 1:59 pm

Hello, I think the 360 will be nice, and if you tried the and felt happy with them, trust that.
I would agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that your probably not a 34, more a 32 or even 30, so getting measured properly would be a good idea.
In 5 ft 9, 11 st and I'm a 34 back, so with your stats, your prob smaller.

Did you try there sizers on at the clinic? There usually the best indicators. And try the on with diff tops & take pics as well if you can, get a better idea how they will look in diff clothing.

Good Luck with your journey, it's exciting!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by kazzyb 16th April 2016, 9:19 pm

hi im new here too and want to ask a question to anyone who can answer it please, I had my bj in Istanbul on the 19th dec last yr so its been just 4 months I had 300cc mentor unders and went from a 32 a to a 32c but I want to know is it normal for one boob to be softer than the other one at this stage as my left is softer than my right , im right handed and im a manual worker so my right muscle would be stronger than my left one, my left is getting softer and the right is a bit softer but as I said not as soft as the left , thanks everyone xx
kazzyb
kazzyb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 17th April 2016, 6:44 am

Hi kazzyb,

I also had mine done in Dec - on the 16th and I have this safe issue! My right hand side is harder and feels more dense that the left. The left feels like a totally natural boob whereas the right feels like an implant! It's been the side that is taking longest to drop but it is getting there!

I think it's normal! I think the only time you'd worry is if it started out soft and then became hard as that could be a sign of capsular contracture. Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 17th April 2016, 6:44 am

*same issue* not safe issue!
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 17th April 2016, 6:29 pm

I fed two kids and so had a lot of boob to fill. I have 340 rounds first but they were placed top high and I was left with boon hanging off implant as they weren't filled and this sagged off looking odd. Without a lift I instead had larger 410 extra high profile anatomical which lifted the nipper filling the sag and looks v natural
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 18th April 2016, 1:33 am

Hi mrs Sade, I'm the same height as you but smaller framed, started with 32c, i went for 325 furries and now measuring at 30e/f or 32e/dd. I don't look that big and those that know I've had them done say perfect size for my frame. I do wish I'd gone a bit bigger. I reckon 360 is going to look fabulous on you xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_Sade_Hicks 18th April 2016, 9:51 am

Good Morning Ladies! 

Sorry I have been a little absent, had a really busy few days with work then an even busier weekend with the kiddies!!! 

Thanks for the comments I am feeling a little better about my decision I just didn't want the whole "fake" look if that makes sense. 

Your all making me feel better about it!! I doubt I will ever get to a 30back @bkokz but I am trying to get back down to a 32 pre op (on my weight-loss journey) I do have one last consultation in July so that may also put my mind at ease.. The sizing was a tougher decision than actually deciding on the surgery! 

@bkokz yours in your profile picture look great!!!  :ok:

How did you find your furries?? I am so looking forward to getting mine! xx
Mrs_Sade_Hicks
Mrs_Sade_Hicks
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 18th April 2016, 8:50 pm

Thank you. I'm over the moon with my furies. They settled and dropped quite quickly as I have over the muscle and already expanded twice due to breast feeding but the softening has taken time, 6 months is the marker for the softening to really kick in.
Good luck with your weight loss xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down