Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsure what implant siz to choose 410cc or 460cc

+20
peggysue
Love2run
BKOZ
willows
bronzewolf
louisajane82
dd wannabe
abbie
jen86
luciburgess
Nyssa-H
barbiecon
lou231179
Isabella25
*Sally*
RoxyChick
pinkbabe
nikitaw86
annaliese76
HELSBELS
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unsure what implant siz to choose 410cc or 460cc Empty Unsure what implant siz to choose 410cc or 460cc

Post by HELSBELS 27th August 2011, 12:45 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the site and was wondering if anyone could help me with my dilemma. Any help is appreciated. As I've never been measured properly I'm unsure what size I am now but would say A/B and I'm size 8, 5'7.
My surgeon fron The hospital group, Dr Paganeli, has suggested 460cc implants but I can't help thinking these sound very large. I did mention I wanted DD boobs as the finished results. Would this be what 460cc would give me do you think or should I play it safe and have 410cc?

Thanks xx
HELSBELS
HELSBELS
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Unsure what implant siz to choose 410cc or 460cc Empty Re: Unsure what implant siz to choose 410cc or 460cc

Post by annaliese76 27th August 2011, 12:49 pm

Hi Helsbels , cant really comment im afraid as im still post op but welcome2 to the forum.
You may find u get a better response to ur question in the General Breast augmentation section as this section is more for introductions xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Unsure what implant siz to choose 410cc or 460cc Empty Re: Unsure what implant siz to choose 410cc or 460cc

Post by annaliese76 27th August 2011, 12:51 pm

sorry meant to say PRE op not post!!! ooopsxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 27th August 2011, 1:01 pm

i also can't comment as i'm pre op however i do have a friend who recently had 460cc and is now a d/dd depending on where she buys her bras but the sizes really are different for everyone.

did u try them when u went for consult?
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 27th August 2011, 1:12 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Its hard to say as everyone is different, maybe you could go back and have another consultation? Or the rice test.

A very rough guide is 150cc per cup size but that really is very rough so only take it with a pinch of salt. If you not sure then I think another consultation is your best bet. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 27th August 2011, 2:28 pm

I'll move this in the general breast augmentation section so you'll get more responses.

As a rule I always say go for the largest implant the surgeon will offer you. They're the professional and I assume you trust his credentials and judgement if you've booked with him
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HELSBELS 28th August 2011, 9:53 am

Thanks for moving my post - stillgetting to grips with the site.
Thanks for all the comments so far. Many friends have said go with the bigger implant so I might just do that. I was just worried because im so slim I didn't want to look too silly!

I was given the implants to try and there wasn't really much in it to be honest!
xx
HELSBELS
HELSBELS
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 28th August 2011, 10:04 am

You're right there definitely isn't that much in it. I had a choice of 2 sizes and went for the larger one (445cc). X
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by HELSBELS 28th August 2011, 10:39 am

Is 445cc ur pic Sally? If so, can I ask what size you were before just to give me an idea. I know everyone is different but just need some sort of guide.xx
HELSBELS
HELSBELS
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 28th August 2011, 11:08 am

Id go for the bigger one . 460 cc is a nice size but still to small for me .
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 28th August 2011, 11:15 am

I was originally going to go for 300cc and the surgeon said 400cc was the maximum for my frame for a natural look. After speaking to various people who said generally people always wish they'd gone a bit bigger I decided to settle for 375cc, I am really glad I went for bigger now! 400 would have been fine also I think but as it is I've gone from a c/d to a FF.

If there wasn't much in the 2 sizes I would personally go for the biggest. xx
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by HELSBELS 28th August 2011, 1:02 pm

Thanks isabella and lou! think that's made my mind up. I have a small frame so hoping 460cc won't be too big for me :)

Getting excited now! 4 weeks to go!!
HELSBELS
HELSBELS
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 28th August 2011, 1:05 pm

well i have a little wider shoulders and the look good on me .. but they could look bigger on u ..if u want you can have a look at my pictures....
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HELSBELS 28th August 2011, 1:17 pm

yes please if u don't mind. how do i do that?x
HELSBELS
HELSBELS
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 28th August 2011, 1:19 pm

pm u now
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HELSBELS 28th August 2011, 1:29 pm

thanks so much isabella - just looked at ur pics. They look awsome! Think i'll get 460cc - i'm really impressed with yours!
Lovely neat scar and great shape. Think you've helped me with my decision!xx
HELSBELS
HELSBELS
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 28th August 2011, 1:32 pm

well thats good...
what band size are u ?
im 34
if ur only a 32 ull be a cup size bigger for sure... but to be honest... i think id would suit u anyway... and u might aswell do it full blast now....
i regret i didnt go at least a size bigger that was offerd :-(
but ill have a re op for sure ..i am gonna ask my ps when i can have a re op wana go up 600-700 cc
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HELSBELS 28th August 2011, 1:40 pm

Im a 30/32 (30 is sometimes too tight!). Yea I don't want to regret choosing the smaller size so think I'll go for 460cc.
I'. going to go for it!!
HELSBELS
HELSBELS
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 28th August 2011, 1:56 pm

sleep over it again anyway.... me personally i wish i went a size bigger. but maybe they look bigger after i lost a few pounds... wanna be a sixe 8 again.... 10 at the moment ...nothing fits at moment... had to much dominos pizza when i was in the uk..lol
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 28th August 2011, 2:33 pm

460 is a very large implant i think ild go with the 410 if i were u ! i had 410 taking me from a A-F!!!! lol xxx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 28th August 2011, 2:49 pm

I'm 5ft 6in, around 9st and was a 32B pre-op, my surgeon recommended 380cc but I wanted bigger so I had 410cc and am currently wearin a 32E sports bra. I was worried that they might be too big but i'm really glad that I went for the bigger implant. It's difficult for anyone to say what you should do and it's a difficult decision to make, but a 460 implant should def make you much bigger than a DD xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by HELSBELS 28th August 2011, 3:11 pm

hi barbiecon,
thanks for ur info. do u have any pics i could see to compare as i'm 5'7 too so would be a good comparison.
x
HELSBELS
HELSBELS
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 28th August 2011, 3:23 pm

Yea 32 could take u to a f/ff at the end its ur choice . 410 is nice too . And those 50cc more or less arent THAT noticeable
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HELSBELS 28th August 2011, 3:59 pm

thanks barbiecon - were yours unders or overs?
HELSBELS
HELSBELS
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 28th August 2011, 4:08 pm

they were overs i have had a daughter 18 months ago when i was pregnant i went to a DD then back down to a A so i had lots of breast tissue meaning he could do overs and im glad he did! seems like the unders have a harder recovvery xxx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next