Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

op booked but having second thoughts

4 posters

Go down

op booked but having second thoughts Empty op booked but having second thoughts

Post by onewish 18th September 2011, 7:23 pm

hi just come on this site and this is my frist post!!!

ive booked my boob job for next month but i am so worried about the hardening that can happen once implants are in. this happend due to the muscles contracting around the implants! (rejecting!?)

has this happened to anyone?? :0(
onewish
onewish
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

op booked but having second thoughts Empty Re: op booked but having second thoughts

Post by louise_vaa 21st September 2011, 7:09 am

Cc is a risk but from what I've read up on it, it takes years to get to the final stages where it needs replacing. There are some people with it in the complications section. At least if you do get it, you have time to save for your next op, that's how I'm looking at it anyway. Good luck!!! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

op booked but having second thoughts Empty Re: op booked but having second thoughts

Post by tanyajade 21st September 2011, 10:26 am

If it's going to happen, it'll be within the first few months. Your surgeon should correct it and there's no way of telling whether it will happen or not. Smokers are more prone to it than non-smokers.

Don't worry about something that probably won't happen, Good Luck xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 21st September 2011, 10:49 am

Hi don't want to put you off but i've got cc in both and it's just over 12 months since my ba, mine has just come on all of a sudden i am grade 2 in my left and grade 3 in my right.
But having said that i don't regret having them done, so just do what you want to do and good luck with your journey. xx
Hope i havn't put you off :)
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 21st September 2011, 12:39 pm

Susi are you getting a reop free hun? Xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 21st September 2011, 3:14 pm

Hi Tanya
I'm not sure what the spire policy is, when i saw my surgeon last wk she just said you will want a re-op but probably not for another 5 to 7 years and as i was over the year point i didn't think to ask her as i thought it wouldn't be covered. Stupid me i should of asked i was just a bit shocked to be told that i had cc in both x
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 21st September 2011, 4:02 pm

I just looked on their website but I can't see anything either. It's normally 2-3 years for a re-op, I'd definately ask!! xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down